Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7558 7559 [7560] 7561 7562 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8472101 times)

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #113385 on: June 18, 2018, 09:42:02 pm »

Well if is clinical yeah, find a qualified therapist. In his case it might very well be and he's already attending a therapist or he was. I think he had to reduce the hours or something? I migth be confusing him with hansa...???
I still refuse to believe a person capable of playing dwarf fortress is useless!
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113387 on: June 18, 2018, 10:12:05 pm »

Look on the bright side: you're having pleasant dreams so your internal psyche is probably pretty healthy.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #113388 on: June 18, 2018, 11:03:29 pm »

Father put our old dog down today. We all knew it was coming, but ill miss him. He was a good dog.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113389 on: June 19, 2018, 02:28:05 am »

Father put our old dog down today. We all knew it was coming, but ill miss him. He was a good dog.
Press F to pay respects. :(
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113390 on: June 19, 2018, 08:10:00 am »

Look on the bright side: you're having pleasant dreams so your internal psyche is probably pretty healthy.
I rarely dream, and when I do is mostly nightmares or weird dreams... What would that mean?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #113391 on: June 19, 2018, 08:28:10 am »

That nightmares are more emotional and more prone to wake you up in such a state that you can still remember the dream ;)
Love, scriver~

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #113392 on: June 19, 2018, 09:59:21 am »

I rarely dream, and when I do is mostly nightmares or weird dreams... What would that mean?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113393 on: June 19, 2018, 11:06:20 am »

-Edgar Allen Poe, probably
(JK it's Lovecraft)

Edit: I'm sad I butchered that dumb Homestuck joke reference.  I was supposed to pretend it was Snoop Dog or someone otherwise unlikely, but Poe conceivably could have written that.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 11:11:49 am by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #113394 on: June 19, 2018, 11:13:35 am »

Poecraft
Love, scriver~

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113395 on: June 19, 2018, 11:31:14 am »

Pretty sure it was Xxxtentacion. :))

Edit: also, Baal, those dreams could be simply due to stress. Although there are a lot of other, less-obvious factors at work when it comes to dreams, so who knows.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
« Reply #113396 on: June 19, 2018, 01:29:26 pm »

Pretty sure it was Xxxtentacion. :))

He ded.
Rappers and getting caught in a drive by shooting, always a dynamic duo
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113397 on: June 19, 2018, 10:04:28 pm »

Just a mild sad for today.

"Hey D&D people, want a campaign wiki?"

D&D people: "Sounds good. Make it so!"

Time skip

"Hey, it's up. I haven't done SSL yet, haven't set up email, and there are no pages. Go make accounts. I'll manually approve them and then you can go make shit."

D&D person: "If you can't get your server space working, we can use the Fandom wiki I just created."

I guess that was all wasted effort. Meh.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113398 on: June 19, 2018, 10:06:00 pm »

Heheh. Fandom is pretty awesome.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113399 on: June 19, 2018, 10:18:47 pm »

It's really not. My spot would have been ad-free and completely customizable, neither of which you could say of Wikia.
Pages: 1 ... 7558 7559 [7560] 7561 7562 ... 8153