Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7632 7633 [7634] 7635 7636 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8569157 times)

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #114495 on: October 25, 2018, 07:57:30 am »

my sleep sched is really fucked and i'm really bad at fixing it, it's really not helping with the general piece of shit feel i've been having the last two weeks. the multiple cans of monster probably aren't helping either but frankly it's less for the sugar or the caffiiine or whatever it's that it tastes really fucking good
But it probably doesnt taste as sweet as your urine will when you finally get diabetes
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #114496 on: October 25, 2018, 08:21:15 am »

I'm completely exhausted with paranoia and that's why I pretty much existed on Discord and don't post on forum, but now Discord is joining team evil too.

Fuck it.

If somebody hates me enough to take me down, they're free to do so. I'd rather they just politely PM me to kill myself first.

Condemn me for having an online life all you want. Condemn me for putting my info online. I barely have anything I care about on meatspace. I've rather live free than hide in fear.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2018, 08:23:26 am by Cinder »
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114497 on: October 25, 2018, 09:01:18 am »

I'm completely exhausted with paranoia and that's why I pretty much existed on Discord and don't post on forum, but now Discord is joining team evil too.

Fuck it.

If somebody hates me enough to take me down, they're free to do so. I'd rather they just politely PM me to kill myself first.

Condemn me for having an online life all you want. Condemn me for putting my info online. I barely have anything I care about on meatspace. I've rather live free than hide in fear.

Yeah, that discord nosense is annoying.  Most of everything online is a lie I put up there for safety or my own amusement (I get a lot of facebook birthday wishes in early April, before everyone realises that i'm also celebrating my 109th birthday), but the amount of time I spen(d/t) distracting myself with computer games is no lie.
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #114498 on: October 25, 2018, 09:22:39 am »

The problem is that I have people I really, truly care about online. I'm past crafting a persona to them, now.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114499 on: October 25, 2018, 09:33:15 am »

The problem is that I have people I really, truly care about online. I'm past crafting a persona to them, now.

Ah, fair enough.  I've posted stuff up here (like my big sad) because there's very little likelihood of it accidentally spilling into meatspace, so if it doesn't work out, I can keep my meatspace me safe from online truths.... which is, huh, exactly the opposite of what I do with the rest of my information, how curious.
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114500 on: October 25, 2018, 01:36:40 pm »

Online feels like a safe space in some ways- maybe part of the reason?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114501 on: October 25, 2018, 03:11:44 pm »

I guess I was overreacting about my car situation. I poured in some stuff to fix the leaky coolant problem, and that cleared it up ostensibly. I'm still going to be keeping an eye on it though.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #114502 on: October 25, 2018, 03:35:34 pm »

Someone screamed at me at work today. Possibly it was a misunderstanding, possibly he thought I was of a lower rank. It matters not because I have strong opinions about people who treat their subordinates badly

I could possibly make a big ruckus about it, file an official complaint, and get a false apology. I won't do that either because that nets me nothing and requires an effort.

No, what I will do is dump this on the lap of my brave companions -who suggested I talk to this asshole in the first place- and get *them* to find out what this moron with a low concept of priority intends to do about the matter I was calling him for
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #114503 on: October 26, 2018, 09:04:09 am »

I'm so stressed I feel like I'm dying.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #114504 on: October 26, 2018, 12:01:22 pm »

Ok, so the forementioned moron screamed at my coworker as well.  So equal opportunity asshole it seems.

It would be funny if it didn't involve real people's lives.  I tell you, there are too many dumbfucks  around who watched one too many House episodes and think acting like raging assholes makes them better professionals.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114505 on: October 26, 2018, 06:09:52 pm »

Well, my dad lost his job.

I'd probably be more sad if I hadn't seen this coming for at least a month. At least he'll get unemployment payouts for a while, and we're usually pretty good about pinching pennies when the money gets tight.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

KingofstarrySkies

• Bay Watcher
  • It's been a long time...
    • View Profile
« Reply #114506 on: October 27, 2018, 05:03:19 am »

no job
no money

had to ask my friend who i share my crunchyroll account with for money so we can pay for it and i felt bad but he didn't seem bothered but jesus fuck i hate asking people for money
Sigtextastic
Vereor Nox.
There'll be another King, another sky, and a billion more stars...

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #114507 on: October 27, 2018, 06:47:03 am »

I'm forgetting to eat again. And/or just too demotivated to eat. I guess I blame the heat?

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114508 on: October 27, 2018, 10:33:44 am »

I want to forget to eat too much.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114509 on: October 27, 2018, 10:39:18 am »

Do you not feel hunger? How do you forget to eat?

Though don't worry about it, so long as you're staying hydrated, and you're not malnourished to start with, you can go for weeks or months without eating. Most people think that's insane, but it's possible.
Pages: 1 ... 7632 7633 [7634] 7635 7636 ... 8156