Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7637 7638 [7639] 7640 7641 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8569381 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #114570 on: October 30, 2018, 06:02:42 pm »

Sorry I meant Lindsay Lohan

Still
Yeah, googling just turned up images of her new replacement nose. I wanna see the yawning abyss in the middle of her face goddamnit!

Well, being roombound has turned today into a day of unadulterated boredom and misery.
What are you watching on Netflix? There's some real good shit on there. I recommend A Very Secret Service and Santa Clarita Diet if you haven't seen them.
Also, did you hear? Matt Pike is having his toe amputated. I don't know what I expect you to do with that knowledge, but it could always be worse I guess - at least your popular band didn't have to cancel a whole swathe of shows due to your toe injury!
I guess if I mentioned Matt Pike I should also suggest "following the smoke to the riff-filled land" as a method of soothing your pain, but I get the feeling you aren't into that sort of thing. You could still listen to the song, though!   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #114571 on: October 30, 2018, 06:04:15 pm »

Actually the one with a hole in her nose was a different actress altogether. Lindsay is only badly weathered.

Anyhow, if you want to look at gaping coke holes, just google it in google images. Internet provides.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114572 on: October 30, 2018, 06:07:55 pm »

I don't wanna see just anyone's gaping coke hole. Pretty sure I was shown at least one or two gaping coke holes in high school "drug education" class, anyway. Also, is it just me or is "gaping coke hole" one of the most horrifying phrases ever committed to text?
My nose is writhing uncomfortably ever time I type it. Gaping coke hole.   

I guess one could have a different kind of gaping coke hole in their teeth, too.     
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114573 on: October 30, 2018, 06:27:25 pm »

Or where you put the bottles.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114574 on: October 30, 2018, 06:46:12 pm »

What are you watching on Netflix? There's some real good shit on there. I recommend A Very Secret Service and Santa Clarita Diet if you haven't seen them. 
I've been watching A Very Secret Service, slowly!  It takes a lot for me to watch a show instead of just listen to it (it's subtitled French voice) but it's worth it in this case.  (and One Punch Man :P)

The show's definitely thread appropriate.  I don't know how many episodes it has, but the one with the African dignitaries...  Yeesh, that dark humor.

Norsemen is also a bit sad, though it's more "comedy with bouts of extreme brutality which faze no one, because they're expected"
Jessica Jones is sad as hell.  Luke Cage is pretty rough at times too.  Defenders is just sad as in bad though (Or at least, I was pretty disappointed in it)

There's obviously a lot of good stuff on Netflix that isn't sad, but I insist on being thread-appropriate dangit!  Oh and Castlevania.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #114575 on: October 30, 2018, 10:49:47 pm »

I've been doing great all day, working hard (and much more successfully than usual, I might add!) and getting things done. And in the last 30 minutes I have completely crashed. I'm not even so much tired as mentally exhausted. I even had a headache, to compound my issues, and I can't take headache medicine. Well, I could, but my choice in medicine is "keep me up" (which I can't do because I need to sleep before my day tomorrow or I will completely collapse) or "go to sleep" (which I definitely can't do because there are things I need to do before I go to sleep, and if I'm sleepy tomorrow I'm just completely screwed.) I can practically feel my mind going.

And yet I'm not nearly so far ahead in my work that I can afford a break: on the contrary, if I don't start working now I will be back to my usual situation of struggling to catch up. Ehhh, tough times... I'm just going to go for a walk and pray it'll get better with time. Maybe some caffeine would help a bit. Or something.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #114576 on: October 31, 2018, 01:13:16 am »

I don't wanna see just anyone's gaping coke hole. Pretty sure I was shown at least one or two gaping coke holes in high school "drug education" class, anyway. Also, is it just me or is "gaping coke hole" one of the most horrifying phrases ever committed to text?

I guess one could have a different kind of gaping coke hole in their teeth, too.   

This is why I only do coke up the butt
Love, scriver~

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114577 on: October 31, 2018, 01:57:40 am »

Coke in the nose is passe. Ear coke is the thing now.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #114578 on: October 31, 2018, 02:23:23 am »

This is why I only do coke up the butt

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fournier_gangrene
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #114579 on: October 31, 2018, 05:50:53 am »

Fortunately I am too lazy to browse that if not a link
Love, scriver~

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #114580 on: October 31, 2018, 10:27:32 am »

Fortunately I am too lazy to browse that if not a link
Behavioural economics in a nutshell.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114581 on: October 31, 2018, 10:51:41 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 03:05:01 pm by dragdeler »
let

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114582 on: October 31, 2018, 12:37:58 pm »

I looked at facebook, and I just got the strongest sense of disgust and revulsion. Also, my name had changed to Russian letters for some reason. I just deleted the whole account.

Though the reason was because I was trying to give Tinder another shot, and it won't even let me in now, no login method works...   In other words, why wait for whatever women to reject me, when the website itself can reject me?

edit: deleted part of the post. I shouldn't be wallowing in negativity.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 09:09:56 pm by JoshuaFH »

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114583 on: October 31, 2018, 03:20:25 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 03:04:45 pm by dragdeler »
let

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114584 on: October 31, 2018, 03:28:13 pm »

Try Bumble! Any rejections of you will occur silently and ambiguously, while you will be placed in a position of handing out some rejection yourself!

A win-win-win situation.
Pages: 1 ... 7637 7638 [7639] 7640 7641 ... 8156