Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7690 7691 [7692] 7693 7694 ... 8155

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8564362 times)

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #115365 on: January 28, 2019, 09:58:05 pm »

Have you tried contacting Kickstarter support, maybe showing them those pictures? I'm not saying it would work out any better, I have no idea how much they're willing to do, but if the creator refuses to play ball maybe the crowdfunding service will.
Kickstarter has a big "SORRY, NO REFUNDS LMAO" in their terms of service. They claim there's nothing they can do, so I don't think they'll make an exception in this case.
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115366 on: January 28, 2019, 11:25:25 pm »

Guess that’s 300$ down the drain...
:o
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I can't sleep, this week has been pretty hectic and horrible and awful but also beautiful, and is only the wee hours of tuesday. The worries don't let me sleep well. I'm afraid of what's to come in my country and what's to be about my family.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 11:27:27 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115367 on: January 29, 2019, 10:52:15 am »

I'm sad, and I'm mad about it. >:(   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115368 on: January 29, 2019, 10:53:01 am »

I'm sad, and I'm mad about it. >:(   
That's a tad bad.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #115369 on: January 29, 2019, 10:57:27 am »

I have Attention Depression Hyperbole Disorder
Love, scriver~

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115370 on: January 29, 2019, 01:11:35 pm »

Guess that’s 300$ down the drain...
:o
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I can't sleep, this week has been pretty hectic and horrible and awful but also beautiful, and is only the wee hours of tuesday. The worries don't let me sleep well. I'm afraid of what's to come in my country and what's to be about my family.

Keep on keeping on, if you can get out with your family, do it. Let us know if we can help :[ ]
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #115371 on: January 29, 2019, 02:22:17 pm »

The nurse strike is giving me a headache
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #115372 on: January 30, 2019, 12:16:15 pm »

Add being fat to the self-loathing point and you've got me
Love, scriver~

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #115373 on: January 30, 2019, 08:32:50 pm »

I've some close friends - currently trying to expand that by going to clubs. Then realising that, as it's my last year at uni, I have no idea how I'll get social next year.

Ah well. Future me's problem.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115374 on: January 31, 2019, 01:13:29 pm »

The armed forces seem to be force recruiting teens and young people from the street and taking them to nobody-knows-where. I'm safe (I think) because I'm not only limping from the pain on my knee but also I might look like 40 on the right light and angle, I look like worn down crap is what I'm saying. Although I know how to handle basic weapons I would never use one to defend this putrid regime anyway.

Still very worrisome. The common theory is to use them as 40k penal legions against the looming intervention, cannon fodder, meat shields, or perhaps as hostages so they don't get a bunker buster on their asses.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 01:15:34 pm by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #115375 on: January 31, 2019, 05:45:52 pm »

Jesus Christ I hate depression. I really don't get how people that have it for years and years on end survive, genuinely, and mine's not got any suicidal ideation or anything like that so compared to some people it's pretty mild.

The best way I can think of describing it is the emotional equivalent of constipation. You want to feel something so hard you've got a physical sensation, but all the metaphorical seepage you get is apathy and self-hate.
Got the partial paralysis to go along with it? Always good fun crumpling over because your body's too heavy, or not being able to turn your head because that would take more energy than you have available.

Cracking good times, in any case!

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115376 on: January 31, 2019, 05:52:52 pm »

I've some close friends - currently trying to expand that by going to clubs. Then realising that, as it's my last year at uni, I have no idea how I'll get social next year.

meetup.com or similar

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #115377 on: January 31, 2019, 06:09:33 pm »

Oof yeah I feel you. For me it's a sensation of "I just want to stop doing things". It's not even like just work. I'll get in a mood when I wake up that has me thinking "Maybe I'll just... Stop going in" and I hate that.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #115378 on: January 31, 2019, 06:15:49 pm »

meetup.com or similar
Huh, that looks decent. Thanks. I've become a lot more social recently by pushing myself. I'd hate to nip that in the bud.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Rowanas

• Bay Watcher
  • I must be going senile.
    • View Profile
« Reply #115379 on: February 02, 2019, 05:00:17 am »

Shit's fucked.  Not always in a bad way but, as it tradition, I've found a way to make it bad.  Since the stroke of midnight on New Year's Eve, this year has been wild, with me indulging in stuff I never thought I would, meeting new and excellent people and whatnot. I've also become embroiled in a very weird not-really-anything-but-sorta-something with someone.  I've been using the headfuck that this is causing me to try and dampen the miserable gutsick feelings I get everytime I go and see my ex (to see my daughter), but last night I admitted some stuff to her that I admitted on here (and which is a large part of why I'm not allowed to get drunk around people any more), and it really spun things out, and now it feels like I've made everything super awkward and grim.  We're meeting up today before we head down to a local event, but I dunno if I'm just going to feel sick and awful and ashamed, rather than upbeat and glad.  I just worry that I've sucked all the joy out of our friendship.
I agree with Urist. Steampunk is like Darth Vader winning Holland's Next Top Model. It would be awesome but not something I'd like in this game.
Unfortunately dying involves the amputation of the entire body from the dwarf.
Pages: 1 ... 7690 7691 [7692] 7693 7694 ... 8155