Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7737 7738 [7739] 7740 7741 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8470273 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #116070 on: May 30, 2019, 12:04:01 am »

Shiny. I don't know why that exists but my eyes and ears say shiny.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116071 on: May 30, 2019, 04:47:07 am »

I'm being held accountable for a 100$ cash debt. Is not mine, and in any case I would only be for 25$ because it was something shared but still, at any rate I don't have either 25 or 100 cash. I'm shitting my pants because they'll show up latter today to "collect it or else". I don't know what to make of it, never had this kind of problem before, nor will I have it again, if I survive the day anyway.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #116072 on: May 30, 2019, 05:06:40 pm »

Something's very wrong

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #116073 on: May 30, 2019, 06:09:01 pm »

What something?
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #116074 on: June 01, 2019, 11:23:50 am »

I don't really know how to cheer someone up, and I really feel like that would be a useful skill right now since a friend of mine is... depressed after some conflict with someone else. That, and they don't seem to like who they are very much.

I don't wanna get into the details of it, because for all I know this friend could be reading this post and they'd get even more upset.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #116075 on: June 02, 2019, 09:54:18 am »

Does it count as being depressed if there are very tangible reasons that make me perpetually sad and stressed, and I'd be immediately happier if they were resolved?

Yes, absolutely.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116076 on: June 02, 2019, 02:15:06 pm »

Is it possible to eat little enough to stint my growth, yet still enough to not permanently damage my health and metabolism? Probably not, or if there is, it probably isn't accessible to me. So I hope I won't have to keep that up.
Yes it is, do not do it. Why would you want that may I ask?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116077 on: June 02, 2019, 02:21:18 pm »

Is it possible to eat little enough to stint my growth, yet still enough to not permanently damage my health and metabolism? Probably not, or if there is, it probably isn't accessible to me. So I hope I won't have to keep that up.
Yes it is, do not do it. Why would you want that may I ask?
Because he wants to drown in pussy, not awkwardly stand with his head well above the pussy line.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116078 on: June 02, 2019, 04:40:12 pm »

I'm so tired and stressed out and depressed.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116079 on: June 02, 2019, 05:53:48 pm »

How's your wife doing sire?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116080 on: June 02, 2019, 05:58:50 pm »

She's fine. Being released this moment, I'm just waiting on my friend to come over and watch the babies while I drive the 25 minutes to get her and bring her home. Surgery went great.
He's fucking with us.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116081 on: June 03, 2019, 01:24:39 pm »

She's fine. Being released this moment, I'm just waiting on my friend to come over and watch the babies while I drive the 25 minutes to get her and bring her home. Surgery went great.

This is great news. Glad it went smoothly.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #116082 on: June 03, 2019, 01:50:02 pm »

I'm being held accountable for a 100$ cash debt. Is not mine, and in any case I would only be for 25$ because it was something shared but still, at any rate I don't have either 25 or 100 cash. I'm shitting my pants because they'll show up latter today to "collect it or else". I don't know what to make of it, never had this kind of problem before, nor will I have it again, if I survive the day anyway.
What ended up happening?  I know collection agencies in the US talk all kinds of bark and usually have no bite, but... I know you don't live here.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #116083 on: June 03, 2019, 03:53:07 pm »

What something?

On the one hand, I don't have everything sorted out mentally to write everything out. On the other hand, y'all deserve something less melodramatic than my original post. I guess I'll write something sometime.

On the third hand, what, really, is the point?

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116084 on: June 03, 2019, 03:57:55 pm »

Debt haven't been payed, I'm still drawing breath, haven't been buried alive either.
Pages: 1 ... 7737 7738 [7739] 7740 7741 ... 8153