Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7740 7741 [7742] 7743 7744 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8565050 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #116115 on: June 11, 2019, 12:57:39 am »

I wish I had meds in my budget, or even a diagnosis.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #116116 on: June 11, 2019, 05:15:36 am »

I'm still on my meds, and right now I want to kill everything too. Light blinds me, sound deafens me, touching things hurts me, the bitter taste in my mouth won't go away.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116117 on: June 11, 2019, 05:56:09 am »

Sounds like the perfect frame of mind to write a sweet metal song! \m/
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #116118 on: June 11, 2019, 08:04:10 am »

The taste in your mouth is metal.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #116119 on: June 11, 2019, 12:07:57 pm »

Too fucking right when you still have the attachment points for your dentistry gear welded to your molars. If I bite a fork or let any other metallic object touch any surface of my mouth I immediately get a mouthful of electrical-flavored agony. Theres a reason I prefer finger food or turn dishes into sandwiches, but my folks just think I'm being offensive when I don't want to eat what they made that requires a fork to eat without making a mess.

I just tried to inform my boss about my situation, but I think he's gonna write me up anyway. Apparently a customer took offense to a curse word that was directed day nothing in particular
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 12:11:40 pm by Eric Blank »
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116120 on: June 11, 2019, 03:35:50 pm »

My favorite goldfish is probably dying of a vent prolapse.  :(  She was fine yesterday, on deaths door today.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116121 on: June 11, 2019, 03:58:37 pm »

Poor thing, my condolences.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #116122 on: June 13, 2019, 10:48:17 am »

It's really depressing how underpaid are teachers in Russia and many other countries. Those people are tasked to turn little shitheads into functional, knowledgeable members of society, and their work is super stressful, both emotionally and physically.

My teachers were fucking diamonds, man, and their wage has never been increased significantly since 2000. Bless these mad people that are still working in the education sector.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116123 on: June 13, 2019, 10:54:25 am »

The actual job is to be a glorified nanny and/or prison guard. The teaching bit is more of a calling.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #116124 on: June 13, 2019, 05:58:52 pm »

Ah. That is truth of the most hurtful sort.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116125 on: June 14, 2019, 03:04:25 pm »

I was having a good night. I was getting drunk, as is the only real way I feel happiness these days. Then I managed to spill my drink directly onto my lap. Made the wet-crotched walk of shame back to my apartment.

I don't really know why I even try anymore. It's really a bit of a farce in any sense.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116126 on: June 14, 2019, 03:06:50 pm »

Did you play Morricone's Chi Mai in your head as you walked back? 'Cause you totally should have.

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #116127 on: June 14, 2019, 03:14:10 pm »

So it's my birthday today (well, has been soon, approaching midnight). That's all fine and dandy, i've no problems with that, and i get to spend it with a loving family, nothing to be sad about there.

What i am sad about is that i started the day out at 7am (over 3 hours before i intended to wake up) with a panic attack. Okay, sure, i got through that on my own, wasn't that bad (but make no mistake, still sucked). Didn't get any appreciable sleep after that. I've been fucked all day. Tired, lethargic, weak, little to no appetite. Eaten maybe half as much as i would normally, tops. Almost constantly been feeling nervous, with a very heightened sensitivity to anxiety. I've felt like a shambling sack of meat all day. And this just had to happen on my birthday, an otherwise happy occasion in this house. Family has done admirably to keep me comfortable, and indeed, if i were alone, i'd have suffered much more, but i still just kind of want to pass out and wake up tomorrow. I even worry a bit that i've dragged them down with my miserable state of being. It better not be this bad tomorrow, or i'm going to be as angry as i possibly can with what little energy i have.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #116128 on: June 14, 2019, 03:18:00 pm »

Did you play Morricone's Chi Mai in your head as you walked back? 'Cause you totally should have.
Fuck off.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116129 on: June 14, 2019, 03:25:33 pm »

It's really depressing how underpaid are teachers in Russia and many other countries. Those people are tasked to turn little shitheads into functional, knowledgeable members of society, and their work is super stressful, both emotionally and physically.

I agree, but have you met members of society? Teachers don't have a great success rate. Although I've met homeschooled people and...bad teachers are still much better than that.
Pages: 1 ... 7740 7741 [7742] 7743 7744 ... 8156