Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 779 780 [781] 782 783 ... 8155

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8555566 times)

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #11700 on: September 08, 2010, 10:21:54 am »

I didn't throw up, actually. Rarely do. My head feels awful but my stomach's pretty okay. And yeah, much as humans are curious little monkeys, I tend not to wonder much about hypothetical vomit.

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #11701 on: September 08, 2010, 10:54:14 am »

Throwing up is amazing, great way to lose weight quick.
BOTTLED MESSAGE BE AFLOAT

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11702 on: September 08, 2010, 12:43:46 pm »

Good way to destroy your esophagus and teeth, as well as developing a vitamin deficiency :D
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #11703 on: September 08, 2010, 03:16:38 pm »

Don't forget the horrid pain from acid burns that will slowly wear down your mouth's cell lining and give extreme infections!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11704 on: September 08, 2010, 04:18:09 pm »

Shaa, you just, like, don't know anything, okay? I'm like, super-hot and I throw up like all the time.

Shaa.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #11705 on: September 08, 2010, 04:31:17 pm »

Shaa, you just, like, don't know anything, okay? I'm like, super-hot and I throw up like all the time.

Shaa.

This is made really creepy when you figure in that last night I met some girl who kept commenting on how throwing up on a regular basis helped her keep her figure, and kept using the phrase "so hot."

WHO ARE YOU REALLY JACK

WHO

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11706 on: September 08, 2010, 04:37:26 pm »

I woke up just in time today to leave for class and maybe make it a few minutes late.  As in, if I'd jumped in the car as soon as I rolled out of bed, I could have made it.  (Fucking cat, every time he sleeps on me I can't wake up.  Of course, working my ass off right up til I got home, then immediately trying to catch four hours sleep, after working on even less sleep all day may have had something to do with it.)  But it was also pouring rain, and my windshield wipers aren't working.  So I decided, screw it, I'm staying home.  After already skipping (one) class last week, because my leg got fucked up at work and I didn't want to walk on it.

I then wake up four hours later, right at the time I would normally be driving home, to see the sun shining outside.

So, to recap, I can't get enough sleep on a regular basis, I pussed out of driving in the rain (I can do it without wipers and brakes, but God knows it's harrowing), I've consequently missed two days of a class I have no right to miss (Spanish), and pretty much all for naught.  I'm also too lazy to force myself to wake up, walk on a slightly painful leg, make a dangerous drive I know I can or fix my wipers like I probably can, and I'm still wasting time sitting here.

I'm not actually sure how I feel about this.  I mean, I'm beating myself up for not doing enough, which I haven't, but for fucks sake I've had a pretty unlucky week.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #11707 on: September 08, 2010, 04:41:38 pm »

Fucking cat, every time he sleeps on me I can't wake up.
Nice to see someone shares my only weakness.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11708 on: September 08, 2010, 04:45:24 pm »

Shaa.

This is made really creepy when you figure in that last night I met some girl who kept commenting on how throwing up on a regular basis helped her keep her figure, and kept using the phrase "so hot."

WHO ARE YOU REALLY JACK

WHO

I REALLY AM THAT GIRL, SHAA.

Do you think I'd make out with a guy if I wasn't? Gross! I'm totally surprised you didn't, like, see that.

Like.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2010, 04:47:18 pm by Jackrabbit »

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #11709 on: September 08, 2010, 04:46:47 pm »

I like a girl, and she likes me. She says we cant go out because she doesnt want to hurt the guy she liked, he liked her back. He moved a way, its been two months.
 :-\

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11710 on: September 08, 2010, 04:47:29 pm »

Fucking cat, every time he sleeps on me I can't wake up.
Nice to see someone shares my only weakness.

I almost missed class this morning, because my new kitten decided to sit on me, and suddenly I wanted to go back to sleep.

Gentlemen, I believe we may have empirical evidence for the Theory of Cat Gravity.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11711 on: September 08, 2010, 04:48:22 pm »

Oh God yes. They do whatever they can to drape themselves over my chest and face and all I can do is lie there with my breathing slightly constricted.

Lumbajak

• Bay Watcher
  • They call me Jude
    • View Profile
« Reply #11712 on: September 08, 2010, 04:49:24 pm »

For anyone interested (ALL OF YOU AND DON'T DENY IT. Hormones are so interesting) afterwards everyone decided I was an ukay. What the fuck is an ukay.

Uke means you're a submissive homosexual.

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11713 on: September 08, 2010, 04:49:58 pm »

Motherfucker.

Huesoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Like yeah dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #11714 on: September 08, 2010, 04:50:55 pm »

Pages: 1 ... 779 780 [781] 782 783 ... 8155