Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7810 7811 [7812]

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 4852003 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #117165 on: Today at 12:07:34 pm »

I think I'm not going to eat today I hope I'll faint motherfuckers I can not be bothered to care only for my well being when it serves the interest of others. This is what you fucking get, when I go to the store I put money on the table to get product and that's the end of the story... But somehow employers allways have a myriad of exceptions and are granted the kind of leniency no worker gets.
Please do eat, Drag. Taking care of yourself is important, for your own health.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117166 on: Today at 12:10:30 pm »

I think I'm not going to eat today I hope I'll faint motherfuckers I can not be bothered to care only for my well being when it serves the interest of others. This is what you fucking get, when I go to the store I put money on the table to get product and that's the end of the story... But somehow employers allways have a myriad of exceptions and are granted the kind of leniency no worker gets.
Yes, eating is important

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117167 on: Today at 12:44:37 pm »

Is it still considered arson if they took away your bathroom break?
No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117168 on: Today at 12:45:38 pm »

Yes, eating is important
Unless he's doing photosynthesis
I recently became a objectivist, I am reasonably certain that means all my opinions are now universal fact.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
  • Cyber-Voodoo Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #117169 on: Today at 12:55:44 pm »

Is it still considered arson if they took away your bathroom break?

lol I swear had I been in an amazon warehouse where some bearmace got pierced I think I'd have gotten assault charges for the pure hatred it would trigger to be subjected to that

I'm a pussy so I had about 500calories over the day, you know about a snickers worth, hunger strike is a stupid form of protest and self harm anyway,  and I got me meself some brewskies for that.

Unless he's doing photosynthesis

I do but it only grows soulfood - and as they say - can't live off love and water.
« Last Edit: Today at 12:57:18 pm by dragdeler »
Pages: 1 ... 7810 7811 [7812]