Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8031 8032 [8033] 8034 8035 ... 8155

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8547585 times)

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #120480 on: January 24, 2022, 07:48:15 am »

Itsnotlogical posted fairly recently compared to the long radiosilence we saw before, check his post history. Hans has been a while but we have to assume he's fine and busy. I wonder if reelya still lives.
let

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #120481 on: January 24, 2022, 07:30:47 pm »

He has cancer. He stoped posting much here but we still dm each other on regular basis....
Well I'll pray for him...
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #120482 on: January 24, 2022, 08:27:32 pm »

Also miss hansa ranting around here.

I can fix that.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120483 on: January 24, 2022, 08:43:01 pm »

Hansa my eviler twin!!! How is life over there pal?
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120484 on: January 24, 2022, 08:45:38 pm »

Pretty good. I live in the middle of nowhere, which is a good thing. I've become somewhat morbidly dangerous to local wildlife because food. Very poor, but making it. Good neighbors.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120485 on: January 24, 2022, 10:24:13 pm »

Very good to see you Hans. Not as good if you're poor and hungry. Someone airdrop in some sandwiches, stat!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120486 on: January 25, 2022, 06:28:36 am »

Oh I've got food. I'm just supplementing the grocery store with deer and squirrels and stuff, to save money.
He's fucking with us.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120487 on: January 25, 2022, 06:40:28 am »

Hope things warm up soon, so you can supplement with fresh wild veg. 

At least in my area, the field mallows and pals come up first. This time of year, the only things you will find are cattail and grass roots. (both are edible, and high in starch and protein respectively, but real pains in the ass to process, and more than a bit fibrous.)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120488 on: January 25, 2022, 02:55:42 pm »

Yeah I'll have money by then and I'm planning a GARGANTUAN garden.
He's fucking with us.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #120489 on: January 25, 2022, 03:05:29 pm »

My father has the covid. Apparently he has been vaccinated, but it doesn't matter now. He's showing symptoms and is generally too tired and sore to do anything. Of course, so am I, but I haven't tested positive. I've been going to work and getting tested every day, all negative. I've been extra careful at work, and to my knowledge only one new admit has been sick with covid. Another resident got influenza though.

I think I'm just tired and in pain from work. It's mostly my back, arms and legs hurting.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Quaksna

• Bay Watcher
  • Dreams of creating a great work of art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120490 on: January 25, 2022, 03:22:40 pm »

Wish your father quick recovery.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #120491 on: January 25, 2022, 03:55:07 pm »

When I had Covid, everything hurt. Like, I woke up and felt like I had been torn to pieces and glued back together while I slept.

My regular aches and pains were pleasant by comparison.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120492 on: January 25, 2022, 07:07:47 pm »

I am not feeling well lmao

(emotionally. physically I am fine as usual.)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120493 on: January 25, 2022, 07:21:26 pm »

My wife is back in the hospital after 3 days out. She was in for 5 days for PID, which is like UTI that didn't get treated in time. Her heart rate and blood pressure aren't great, and her blood tests weren't very good either.
He's fucking with us.

delphonso

• Bay Watcher
  • menaces with spikes of pine
    • View Profile
« Reply #120494 on: January 25, 2022, 07:50:15 pm »

My mom caught omicron - not surprising considering Wisconsin is approaching 100% infection and has protections in place such as: after 5 days, if you still have symptoms, wear a mask while you go back to work.

My sister also just had a second miscarriage. I worry she might have become infertile when she caught Delta. Heartbreaking for her, as she desperately wants babies.
Pages: 1 ... 8031 8032 [8033] 8034 8035 ... 8155