Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8047 8048 [8049] 8050 8051 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8577679 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #120720 on: May 01, 2022, 04:53:46 pm »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3qXjdOPC6I

Over the years, this diatribe has helped me live.  It has encouraged me to keep living, even when I don't want to.

If nothing else, I exist to spite everyone who says I shouldn't.
But even other than that:
Just existing spites people.
Live to make them unhappy.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120721 on: May 01, 2022, 05:37:59 pm »

Heh I think they did the whole living out of spite thing to me first  :P

Its ok I slept like 14 hours (I wrote this when I woke up midway super frustrated about loosing the evening) and got the pouting out of my system that way...

then today I manhandled the cmos jumper accepting that my project could not be in a worse state, and what can i say the bios posted so hooray to nore more pouting, I can put stuff in their final destination and get on with rearranging my living space

there was so much stuff lying around, sometimes that makes me miserable I did sleep 14h instead of taking advantage of a rare opportunity to get out of the house...
let

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #120722 on: May 05, 2022, 10:33:26 am »

Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #120723 on: May 05, 2022, 12:08:12 pm »

Let her go
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #120724 on: May 05, 2022, 12:22:24 pm »

Yeah the way you’ve put it, staying with her would not be good for you, or her at the end of the day. Feeling trapped in a relationship is not going to end well, and staying would just be delaying that inevitability.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120725 on: May 05, 2022, 06:16:39 pm »

Marrying her would be a mistake for both of you. Dont do it.

Not asking, but if you are having sexual relations use protection, sometimes people think a baby will solve things or forcibly join people together. Both acounts are wrong.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2022, 09:56:04 am by LordBaal »
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120726 on: May 06, 2022, 01:15:48 am »

I agree with everyone above.

I'm in a horrible depression and I don't know how to make it stop. I just want things to feel like they are going to be ok. Will they be ok? No. Things are not ok and I am probably not going to ever get to experience "ok" again. There is no more "ok" left in the universe. Just a long slump full of unending violence towards oblivion.

:V
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • what about full of shit? is that a meme too?
    • View Profile
« Reply #120727 on: May 06, 2022, 01:26:40 am »

We're not doomed. Things may not be going well right now, but there's every chance of being able to fight through to the other side.
I live how my maker made me.
Broken broken tip to tail.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120728 on: May 06, 2022, 01:08:12 pm »

I woke up moaning in a distressed way and shaking at 3 AM, but after doing some math and buying a fuckton of fruit I feel better.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120729 on: May 06, 2022, 03:58:53 pm »

Hang in there V. I don't know if things will get better, but they might. More manageable. Less miserable. Depression took twenty years of my life - the best years, arguably. But there's still life to be had after. Or even alongside, with some management.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120730 on: May 07, 2022, 08:51:00 pm »

See this video Vector. https://youtu.be/LxgMdjyw8uw

It migth not be related at all with what is happening to you but is a cherful enough video.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

McTraveller

• Bay Watcher
  • This text isn't very personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120731 on: May 09, 2022, 06:58:03 pm »

Wow this pandemic-initiated, whatever-the-reason-persistent supply chain nonsense has made it so that salespeople don't even try any more.

I was just at a car dealer checking out an EV that I'm actually interested in and the guy literally said "eh you folks that are into EVs do research ahead of time so probably know more than I do" and then he proceeded to even not even correctly name the trim levels available for the vehicle.  He was like "we'll be up front and honest, these are going for 10% over MSRP".

I mean I like the car, but holy cow no wonder people are switching to online buying. About the only good going to the dealer had was I learned I really do think I'd be interested in that vehicle, but not based on what the salesperson did.

Of course it's moot, because they don't even know when they can get the trim level in which I'm interested. Guess I'll keep making monthly car payments to myself until the industry figures itself out.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120732 on: May 10, 2022, 04:16:28 am »

Retired hero of the workers who neeeeeeeeds to put in two hours of work before noon bullied me into a solid 11h sleep in 2 days. Man am I happy that guy will be done before lunch very neato. And no I did not hallucinate the lawnmower sound all of that horrible 11th hour long, my poor fella was just interrupted by his beautiful kids paying him a visit.

These are the very kind of people who are super addicted to coming to the recycling park a lot. I am just so happy that he is done before noon and not at all channeling my trembling rage into a sarcastic rant instead of sitting down to write a nice little polite resignation letter the second day of work after vacation. I couldn't picture anything better to do with my life than to service those very kind of people. It's an honor to lend your generation a hand into tending to their phytochemically tainted garden. Ilive to serve.

I'm not trembling, you're trembling.

What pheromone do I let off when I'm super done with life, allways some random thing to derail me from my wrath... Since when do they care and give tips at the mandarory medical checkup for work? She said she couldn't prescribe me antihystamines but she strongly advised to see a doctor about it, because it might improve the quality of me sleep. Just let me boil until I evaporate into nada when I'm like that FFS, everytime, be nice before or fuck off when I'm angry.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 08:50:34 am by dragdeler »
let

chaotic skies

• Bay Watcher
  • Vibing in anti-space
    • View Profile
« Reply #120733 on: May 10, 2022, 11:02:01 pm »

I'm totally going to fail my Linear Algebra final and, therefore, the class. This is...a problem.
Don't let me start a forum game, smack me with a paper towel roll if needed

Professional Thread Necromancer

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #120734 on: May 11, 2022, 12:16:12 am »

When is your final?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.
Pages: 1 ... 8047 8048 [8049] 8050 8051 ... 8156