Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 858 859 [860] 861 862 ... 8155

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8547232 times)

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #12885 on: September 20, 2010, 07:28:13 pm »

I just homework.

I feel like i have lost something.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12886 on: September 20, 2010, 07:29:27 pm »

WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12887 on: September 20, 2010, 07:30:29 pm »

What
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12888 on: September 20, 2010, 07:30:46 pm »

(hobby horse)
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12889 on: September 20, 2010, 07:31:02 pm »

Aww, ninja'd.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12890 on: September 20, 2010, 07:31:47 pm »

It's a hobby horse ninja'd. lulz indeed.

Also, I have a hobby, see my sig for details. I just don't see why she needs the 50" HDTV to watch a regular old tv show.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #12891 on: September 20, 2010, 07:32:29 pm »

PTTG? stole the last word from Aqizzar then locked the thread. Now it looks like I got locked out of a last word, when I was really trying to be classy and not play the last word game.

That made me sad.
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12892 on: September 20, 2010, 07:32:44 pm »

I just don't see why she needs the 50" HDTV to watch a regular old tv show.

So she can savor all those... little emotions.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12893 on: September 20, 2010, 07:33:26 pm »

Zing

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12894 on: September 20, 2010, 07:34:56 pm »

Zoom.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12895 on: September 20, 2010, 07:44:20 pm »

I just don't see why she needs the 50" HDTV to watch a regular old tv show.

So she can savor all those... little emotions.

Hmm... I just saw a quote on TvTropes...

EDIT:

Ah yes.
"Emotions are boring. I want to watch shit blow up."
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12896 on: September 20, 2010, 07:45:22 pm »

I have a book ready to pick up from the library, but my mother has my library card, and she is working until 1200 tonight.

Dammit.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12897 on: September 20, 2010, 07:47:34 pm »

I have a book ready to pick up from the library, but my mother has my library card, and she is working until 1200 tonight.

Dammit.

Can't you just give them your name? I'm pretty sure that in most cases cards like that are just a formality, they can get your information out of the database with just your name.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12898 on: September 20, 2010, 07:49:30 pm »

Hooray for fathers in law that appreciate their sons in law letting them use big'ol tvs. I'm off.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12899 on: September 20, 2010, 07:50:45 pm »

I think what our system is, is they move the books from library to library when you tell them, and you have to pick it up like you would a book that was already there.
Pages: 1 ... 858 859 [860] 861 862 ... 8155