Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1797 1798 [1799] 1800 1801 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8575101 times)

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #26970 on: April 09, 2011, 12:03:17 am »

I haven't got a PM yet, so I might be innocent...

:'( Happy thread locked.

EDIT: Although I don't think any one person is 100% responsible, this was a thread lock, not a ban. Cheer up a little Acanthus117, I don't blame you.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26971 on: April 09, 2011, 12:04:07 am »

Some people got the happy thread closed cause they can not shut up when they are told to apparently.
NOOOOOooOoOooooOooOoooo!

No need for drama (cause that is what caused this in the first place) it will open in a couple of minutes.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26972 on: April 09, 2011, 12:04:13 am »

I've squandered my entire spring break doing (practically) nothing of value. So much for all that homework I was going to do.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26973 on: April 09, 2011, 12:05:03 am »

Some people got the happy thread closed cause they can not shut up when they are told to apparently.
NOOOOOooOoOooooOooOoooo!
No need for drama (cause that is what caused this in the first place) it will open in a couple of minutes.

Let this be a lesson.  When the owner of a thread, specifically one that's already basically a post-it wall anyway, tells you "hey guys, calm the hell down", maybe you should actually do it, instead of continuing to shit-post for shit-posting's sake.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26974 on: April 09, 2011, 12:06:23 am »

I've squandered my entire spring break doing (practically) nothing of value. So much for all that homework I was going to do.

Hah. Yeah. But let me one up you.

I did no homework over spring break, and my spring break was two days long.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #26975 on: April 09, 2011, 12:07:00 am »

Yeah it was both Max white and Acanthus. Keep your E-Pants on guys or someone is going to kill your E-dicks.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26976 on: April 09, 2011, 12:07:42 am »

Right-o.

Learned my lesson.

Not going to shitpost (interesting word there, Aqizzar) for shitpostan's sake.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26977 on: April 09, 2011, 12:09:17 am »

Yeah it was both Max white and Acanthus. Keep your E-Pants on guys or someone is going to kill your E-dicks.

I apologise. In my defence I did stop after your warning, but still, a thread owner is like a DM, their thread is their rules, so I'm most sorry.

AntiAntiMatter

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm back
    • View Profile
« Reply #26978 on: April 09, 2011, 12:22:17 am »

At the moment, it is several minutes past midnight. I have just been reminded of the Doctor Who episode "Blink". I now have no chance of getting to sleep anytime soon.
[/post]

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26979 on: April 09, 2011, 12:23:15 am »

I have no E-dick, try to kill that!

No, you can't kill my e-balls of steel.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26980 on: April 09, 2011, 12:24:02 am »

Please, AoD, let's not start this again.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26981 on: April 09, 2011, 12:24:50 am »

Please, AoD, let's not start this again.
O.k.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #26982 on: April 09, 2011, 12:25:19 am »

At the moment, it is several minutes past midnight. I have just been reminded of the Doctor Who episode "Blink". I now have no chance of getting to sleep anytime soon.

Oh goddammit. I guess I might as well catch up on Slenderman now, since I won't be sleeping anyway.

I kid, of course. I'll be able to sleep TOMORROW if I don't catch up on other sources of fear.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #26983 on: April 09, 2011, 12:31:11 am »

So, Suzuori left Foreground Eclipse.
And while they have a new guy whose compositions and guitar I'm looking forward to, it's still a bit disappointing because Suzuori was awesome.
Because I'm too lazy to retype everything:
20:27 - アマランス: Suzuori posted something cryptic about his journey in life, Teto posted what appears to be a message from Suzuori about him graduating and going forth, and Siym (the new guy) talked about how honoured he is to be invited into the band and how great Suzuori is.
20:28 - アマランス: Suzuori also posted something about going out to help after the earthquake.

Oh goddammit. I guess I might as well catch up on Slenderman now, since I won't be sleeping anyway.

I kid, of course. I'll be able to sleep TOMORROW if I don't catch up on other sources of fear.

Damn you. :I

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26984 on: April 09, 2011, 02:14:29 am »

I slipped off of my chair and headbutted my open drawer...

Grrr... Accidents are pissing me off...
Pages: 1 ... 1797 1798 [1799] 1800 1801 ... 8156