Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3316 3317 [3318] 3319 3320 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8577400 times)

Lord Inquisitor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #49755 on: August 03, 2012, 11:28:15 am »

I REALLY very desperately want to cuddle with my ex-history teacher (I graduated this summer) right now. As I have for the past few years. As I even more desperately wanted to do that time I cut my wrists over her.
How big were her tits? EC Classes? even so stop cutting yourself! See the results of that crap on others who were more insane than I was, not good. Talk to people or avoid the ones that give the unhealty thoughts, play games, get a cat, find a hobby. Hell look at the stars and relise problems are minute and not worth worring about. Sell stupid crap on ebay and make money something that gives you positive thoughs and less time to worry about stupid stuff. even if they feel important at the time.
http://cataclysm.tiddlyspot.com/index.html Cataclysm Roguelike game Tiddlywiki mostly out of date
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=113337.0 Who makes alcohol? do you? post here then.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49756 on: August 03, 2012, 12:11:20 pm »

News report about winning another Medal, followed immediately by a news report about police searching for an unexploded mortar that was fired at a patrol last week.
*Hugs*

MadocComadrin

• Bay Watcher
  • A mysterious laboratory goblin!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49757 on: August 03, 2012, 12:12:57 pm »

I REALLY very desperately want to cuddle with my ex-history teacher (I graduated this summer) right now. As I have for the past few years. As I even more desperately wanted to do that time I cut my wrists over her.

You might want to talk that over with a professional. Seriously: you don't deserve to suffer.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #49758 on: August 03, 2012, 09:15:41 pm »

I know that, but the problem is that the alternative to being clingy and depressed, emotionally, is depressed and just pissed off at everything, or flat and apathetic. I don't like being pissed off; and I hate being emotionally flat. Clinginess is, in a bizarre, masochistic way, emotionally satisfying; the others aren't. The real problem here is that I've been infatuated with her for about two and a half years; the summer before this all started with her I had a girlfriend (camp relationship), but it was a camp relationship, which are like dynamite, and she was my polar opposite: she's a self-described slut and nymphonamiac; I'm a monogamous ball of cuddles. Mostly it was that I wasn't depressed (it was camp, after all), and we're both extremely smart people (even by the standards of that institution of hyper-nerds).

Then that winter, things...started going down the tubes. One, her boss is my father (he's history department chair). And it was winter, and I have seasonal affective disorder, and, well, long story short, I switched out of her class right before Christmas, then things got worse over that winter (getting better once spring came), culminating as written in me slitting my wrists over her. Combine infatuation with depression, and the end result is that I'm TERRIFIED of the woman. I shouldn't be, because she's extremely nice and completely harmless. It's completely irrational.

Shrink's advice (and just about everyone else's): get a girlfriend. I seem to suffer from an excess of affection that I need to be able to dump on someone.

The problem NOW is that I'm going on a gap year to Finland, where I'll have less than 6 hours of sunlight on Christmas, and also where the exchange rules specifically outlaw dating. But this past winter (the bad one was the one before this past), I was mostly fine. So I don't know how I'll be this winter.

What worries me most, I suppose, is that this I'm clingy and depressed but will be even more so if I do find someone to attach to; I keep having this...fantasy? No...more of a mental image of me and the aforementioned history teacher (usually) cuddled up in a broken little ball. God, that sounds pathetic...but that's as it is; I don't know how else to describe it. It'd be a completely dysfunctional relationship...and one that could only lead to bad things.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:37:06 pm by dhokarena56 »

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49759 on: August 03, 2012, 11:33:18 pm »

They have tanning booths in Finland, man. Fake'n'bake really helps with Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49760 on: August 03, 2012, 11:37:37 pm »

They have tanning booths in Finland, man. Fake'n'bake really helps with Seasonal Affective Disorder.

But that's the problem: I'm addicted to depression. On one level I need to be clingy.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49761 on: August 03, 2012, 11:38:44 pm »

That's what we're here for, though. Y U NO CLING TO B12?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49762 on: August 03, 2012, 11:41:03 pm »

It can't snuggle up into a ball with you on a cold winter night, that's why.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49763 on: August 03, 2012, 11:41:52 pm »

It can't snuggle up into a ball with you on a cold winter night, that's why.

You obviously don't love your internet like I do.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49764 on: August 03, 2012, 11:42:57 pm »

They make USB everything nowadays.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49765 on: August 03, 2012, 11:45:42 pm »

Not, however, USB female-looking incarnations of websites and forums.

Also, if Bay12 were my girlfriend, it would be one of those psycho ones that would try to torture me psychologically and kill me. Unfortunately, I don't think I can get the "doesn't care about anything anymore" tag.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49766 on: August 03, 2012, 11:46:32 pm »

Also, if Bay12 were my girlfriend, it would be one of those psycho ones that would try to torture me psychologically and kill me. Unfortunately, I don't think I can get the "doesn't care about anything anymore" tag.
That's not a girlfriend. That's a cat.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #49767 on: August 03, 2012, 11:47:27 pm »

I just realized the import of my statement, and I must quantify it immediately.

You don't platonically love your computer like I platonically love mine. Sheesh. :P

I've got that tag. It is not as fun in Real Life as it is in the game.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49768 on: August 03, 2012, 11:47:59 pm »

Oh yeah, I've been infatuated and depressed myself. The situation and events are really way too complicated to go into great detail but it culminated in her deciding she was no longer going to talk to me or have anything to do with me. Then she took her friends and started placing pressure on them to have nothing to do with me either, and they went along with it. There was basically very little she could have done that would have been crueller.

You get over it eventually though.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49769 on: August 03, 2012, 11:49:10 pm »

I just realized the import of my statement, and I must quantify it immediately.

You don't biblically love your computer like I biblically love mine. Sheesh. :P
There, all fixed up for ya. ^_^

Pages: 1 ... 3316 3317 [3318] 3319 3320 ... 8156