Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3321 3322 [3323] 3324 3325 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8566121 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #49830 on: August 07, 2012, 07:53:38 am »

@Mini: You're probably getting the same ticketing system as us. Utterly broken piece of crap, it is.

@SalmonGod: Ah... tricky situation. If you can't travel to him, then offer as much support as you can from where you are. That's all I can say.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49831 on: August 07, 2012, 09:47:43 am »

-snip-
Jeez, man, that's rough. I don't even know what to say. If you need someone to vent to, I'm here, man.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #49832 on: August 07, 2012, 10:32:24 am »

Yeah, that's.....jeez.  :(

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
  • Once you go cloaca, you never go backa.
    • View Profile
    • Slaves to Alcohol: Desura DF Fanpage
« Reply #49833 on: August 07, 2012, 12:09:49 pm »

Holy hell. This is a truly depressing thread. What can you even say in response to half of this stuff?

Lectorog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49834 on: August 07, 2012, 03:03:38 pm »

Holy hell. This is a truly depressing thread. What can you even say in response to half of this stuff?
Nothing. Offer condolences if you have anything you think will help. This is a forum; you don't have to say anything. People can't see you reading the conversation and not responding. Conversations are often directed to no-one in particular, meaning that you don't have to include yourself. You don't even have to read the conversations, if you don't want.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #49835 on: August 07, 2012, 03:07:07 pm »

Just pay attention to my disappointment at bad horror movies. If you only care about the trivial sads, then suddenly the world doesn't suck so much!

/trying not to be really sad at sal's post and reudh's stuff

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49836 on: August 07, 2012, 03:16:58 pm »

Just pay attention to my disappointment at bad horror movies. If you only care about the trivial sads, then suddenly the world doesn't suck so much!

Bahaha, alright Honor, I'll start sifting through the other three thousand and some pages starting... NOW.

Nothing. Offer condolences if you have anything you think will help. This is a forum; you don't have to say anything. People can't see you reading the conversation and not responding. Conversations are often directed to no-one in particular, meaning that you don't have to include yourself. You don't even have to read the conversations, if you don't want.

You don't say? So, what made me sad today? Hmmm, maybe somebody answering a rhetorical question like they were some world-renowned scholar of how threads work.

And yet I still feel like my sadness doesn't compare to anything else on here... Well, except Honor's. We might have comparable levels of sadness.

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49837 on: August 07, 2012, 03:25:26 pm »

And yet I still feel like my sadness doesn't compare to anything else on here... Well, except Honor's. We might have comparable levels of sadness.

I've posted plenty of trivial sads before, lots of people have. It's just that every now and then one comes along that just makes you go "jeez.."
*Hugs*

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49838 on: August 07, 2012, 03:29:26 pm »

* Descan pokes Kamin.

Why?
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49839 on: August 07, 2012, 03:38:18 pm »

* Descan pokes Kamin.

Why?

I don't know what the means.  ???

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49840 on: August 07, 2012, 03:45:01 pm »

Reudh you really sound you could dispense a few punches, not at anyone particular, just y'know vent some of that stuff out. Because really, Australia seems like one heck of a trolly place.

I used to do martial arts (shukokai style Karate), then later I took up acting. Don't have either at the moment, though my Uni has a judo club.
I can help with that!

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #49841 on: August 07, 2012, 03:48:48 pm »

All the petty sarcasm! D:
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #49842 on: August 07, 2012, 03:49:44 pm »

Bahaha, alright Honor, I'll start sifting through the other three thousand and some pages starting... NOW.

You followed me down here from DF General to keep calling me that for short, didn't you?

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49843 on: August 07, 2012, 03:59:17 pm »

You followed me down here from DF General to keep calling me that for short, didn't you?
It's okay, man. All of us lower-forumites know that you're PoH.

Kamin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49844 on: August 07, 2012, 04:00:36 pm »

All the petty sarcasm! D:

It had something to do with being condescended to as if I were a witless child. Perhaps you aren't quite as discerning in your reading as you should be. Or maybe you're selectively discerning. Whatever the case may be, neither of those two options are my problem.

You must really hate being called "Honor." I must make a note of it...
Pages: 1 ... 3321 3322 [3323] 3324 3325 ... 8156