Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3935 3936 [3937] 3938 3939 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8475193 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #59040 on: March 12, 2013, 06:48:48 pm »

Bay12politics. RedKing runs for president in 2016, with a plucky young facepunchin' sidekick as his VP/bodyguard. 2020 rolls around, and that sidekick is old enough to be elected president himself. Sidekick wins the election by a landslide after punching a bullet meant for President RedKing out of the air. A new era is born. In 2020, MaximumMurrica (FUCK YEAH!) is born!
....did you just call me a one-termer?? D:

Et tu, Maxime?

Well, you see, it was an Assault Rifle and MZ can only punch so many bullets at a time.

I'm sorry man. He tried, he really did.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #59041 on: March 12, 2013, 06:54:56 pm »

Charlie Sheen 2016: "I can give myself pardons, right guys?"

Truean 2016: [Stretch]
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #59042 on: March 12, 2013, 06:56:07 pm »

[Stretch] ?
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59043 on: March 12, 2013, 06:58:15 pm »

From IRC. You always say that. >.> Unless I'm thinking of someone else then just ignore this.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #59044 on: March 12, 2013, 07:00:03 pm »

Perhaps I shouldn't have placed the question mark at the end.... :)
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59045 on: March 12, 2013, 07:08:01 pm »

I can't decide if that means I'm thinking of the right person, or if you're just messing with me now. >.>
Deploy distracting small talk!
Hi Truean. :) How's lawyerin', other than the secretary thing?
He's fucking with us.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #59046 on: March 12, 2013, 07:16:06 pm »

Probably the right person. Although I've only seen [sigh] myself :P

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59047 on: March 12, 2013, 07:20:43 pm »

Probably the right person. Although I've only seen [sigh] myself :P

I've definitely seen [stretch] like, half a dozen times from her. Then again, she doesn't get on IRC very often so I could be misremembering. This is why witnesses are not as good a form of evidence as most people think.
He's fucking with us.

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #59048 on: March 12, 2013, 07:27:12 pm »

I should IRC you people some time. Especially considering I was doing IRC when some of you weren't even single-celled yet.  :-\

* RedKing pulls his pants up around his chest and puts on his "Back in my day..." bifocals.

Also, girlfriend didn't get the job she was hoping for. And I'm too far away to give hugs. :(

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #59049 on: March 12, 2013, 07:31:17 pm »

Lies. Make plaster molds of your arms and then mail them.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #59050 on: March 12, 2013, 07:50:17 pm »

I should IRC you people some time. Especially considering I was doing IRC when some of you weren't even single-celled yet.  :-\
SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING, a female has all the eggs of her children since the time of her birth, so a person would have to be a teenage son of a teenage mother for you to be even BORN before they were single-cell. And my mom was born in 1962, which puts the age for you to have been doing IRC at at least 50. They did not even have IRC in the 1960s. Only Ballistic computers.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #59051 on: March 12, 2013, 07:53:22 pm »

Lies. Make plaster molds of your arms and then mail them.
You can't hug with nuclear arms. Or plaster ones. Or even nuclear-powered plaster golem arms.

@misko: ..... I am defeated by your superior knowledge of reproductive biology.

Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59052 on: March 12, 2013, 08:15:53 pm »

I'm feeling all stressed for what is a completely and totally irrational thing, due entirely to hormone insanity, and yet can't stop feeling stressed about this thing despite realizing that it totally doesn't make sense at all.  >:(
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #59053 on: March 12, 2013, 08:23:52 pm »

SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING, a female has all the eggs of her children since the time of her birth, so a person would have to be a teenage son of a teenage mother for you to be even BORN before they were single-cell. And my mom was born in 1962, which puts the age for you to have been doing IRC at at least 50. They did not even have IRC in the 1960s. Only Ballistic computers.

SCIENTIFICALLY SPEAKING, you are only 'you' from when you are fertilized into a diploid, 2n cell. A female only has haploid 1n cells from birth. :D

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #59054 on: March 12, 2013, 08:42:56 pm »

Hah! IN YOUR FACE, biology-talking guy!  :P

Pages: 1 ... 3935 3936 [3937] 3938 3939 ... 8153