Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3979 3980 [3981] 3982 3983 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8585422 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #59700 on: March 27, 2013, 09:47:12 pm »

Im not treathening suicide at all.
I have just lost all that made me care for staying alive and thus i will handle my life with much less care.
Go prove life wrong. Make life worth something. Grab life by the neck and kick it in the crotch and tell it "Screw your hater bollocks, life, I'm gonna do things and it's gonna be awesome."

And then we can write a book. "Max and Dr.Poo and Hans: The Shit They Did Will Blow Your Fucking Mind". It'll be a sequel to the first book.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59701 on: March 27, 2013, 09:48:54 pm »

Im not treathening suicide at all.
I have just lost all that made me care for staying alive and thus i will handle my life with much less care.
Go prove life wrong. Make life worth something. Grab life by the neck and kick it in the crotch and tell it "Screw your hater bollocks, life, I'm gonna do things and it's gonna be awesome."

And then we can write a book. "Max and Dr.Poo and Hans: The Shit They Did Will Blow Your Fucking Mind". It'll be a sequel to the first book.

I'd buy that.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59702 on: March 27, 2013, 09:49:57 pm »

I get the feeling that this book series ends with Hans leading a march of liberation across the globe, leading to revolt against a super-government/corporate/religion hybrid that turns out to be a computer AI that turns out to be an old guy with his brain plugged into a computer that turns out to be Jesus.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59703 on: March 27, 2013, 09:52:36 pm »

I get the feeling that this book series ends with Hans leading a march of liberation across the globe, leading to revolt against a super-government/corporate/religion hybrid that turns out to be a computer AI that turns out to be an old guy with his brain plugged into a computer that turns out to be Jesus.

No, that's Max2 + Hans + DrPoo: World Tour Edition.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59704 on: March 27, 2013, 09:57:20 pm »

No, that's Max2 + Hans + DrPoo + Kai: World Tour Edition.
You missed one. Anyway, that's the video game of the books.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59705 on: March 27, 2013, 10:01:09 pm »

There's also a TV series, two movies, a magazine line, a D20 game, and also a card game. And of course, merchandise like action figures (The Maximum Facepunch one is the second most popular, after DrPoo's First Last Stand.)
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59706 on: March 27, 2013, 10:01:54 pm »

There's also a TV series, two movies, a magazine line, a D20 game, and also a card game. And of course, merchandise like action figures (The Maximum Facepunch one is the second most popular, after DrPoo's First Last Stand.)
Don't forget the MaximumMaxBack2Back box set.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #59707 on: March 27, 2013, 10:08:50 pm »

I could totally make those action figures via friend with 3d printer.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59708 on: March 27, 2013, 10:10:28 pm »

I'm pretty sure that the Max2 series would play out just like a resident evil game. While Max is face punching guys so hard there is an imprint of the guys expression left in spacetime, I'm all like 'Oh my god did you know there are healy items! Check it out! *Bam* full HP! Woo!'

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59709 on: March 27, 2013, 10:12:17 pm »

I could totally make those action figures via friend with 3d printer.

Make all three of them and I will give you a THOUSAND DOLLARS. In payments of 25 dollars a month.

I'm pretty sure that the Max2 series would play out just like a resident evil game. While Max is face punching guys so hard there is an imprint of the guys expression left in spacetime, I'm all like 'Oh my god did you know there are healy items! Check it out! *Bam* full HP! Woo!'

I think my character would have Constitution as his dump stat and Intelligence and Charisma as his class stats. >.> Except my Wisdom is really really low so I make very bad decisions for very good reasons.
He's fucking with us.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59710 on: March 27, 2013, 10:15:49 pm »

All INT all CHA all day every day no other way fuck yo balance I'm playing wizard of the spiral tower.

The best part is that the only people who will get the reference will be offended as it is from 4e.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #59711 on: March 27, 2013, 10:17:22 pm »

Do I get to be in the series? :3
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #59712 on: March 27, 2013, 10:20:06 pm »

Yes, but only if you do a handstand.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59713 on: March 27, 2013, 10:20:06 pm »

Do I get to be in the series? :3

All the Bay12ers are in the series. Most of them all have their own stand-alone novel at least, a couple have video games.
He's fucking with us.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #59714 on: March 27, 2013, 10:22:04 pm »

I could fit in as a running cameo gag.  I'd appear in the background of various scenes in a Guy Fawkes mask and Pink Floyd t-shirt setting random things/people on fire, but no plot relevant character ever recognizes this happening.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.
Pages: 1 ... 3979 3980 [3981] 3982 3983 ... 8156