Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4345 4346 [4347] 4348 4349 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8475155 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #65190 on: August 28, 2013, 08:47:13 pm »

i...
that is a thing?
thank... you...

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65191 on: August 28, 2013, 08:51:11 pm »

To the math help thread with you.

I forgot that was a thing. Thank you for reminding me because I will need it this year D:
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #65192 on: August 28, 2013, 09:36:45 pm »

LINK THIS WONDROUS THING.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #65193 on: August 28, 2013, 09:52:53 pm »

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=67111.0
here comes our savior
from the vaunted lands of b12

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65194 on: August 29, 2013, 12:01:10 am »

Gettin' sick.  I've been under far more stress than I should be recently, my mom had something, and now I'm a little iffy.

Really good mood, though, oddly enough.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65195 on: August 29, 2013, 12:28:51 am »

I had to royally cuss out my ex. This should be a happy, but her constant shenanigans and personal attacks are making it positive that as soon as I have a full time job, I'm lawyering up and taking my kid from that psycho bitch. I tried to be reasonable. I humbled down and accepted most of her requests and demands, but I'm done. This means war.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65196 on: August 29, 2013, 03:17:07 am »

Max, that can be a tough thing to do. Make sure you're in a really stable position, and that you look your best; you can't afford any chinks in your armor when engaging in a custody battle. Custody remains one of the few things that are biased against men.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #65197 on: August 29, 2013, 06:32:28 am »

Well, I think this may be the topper for the worst day of my life. Every time something bad happens I think that, but guess what? I think this may be the all-time contender.

I woke up to yelling and screaming, then heard my brother yell in a tone I never heard him speak in then make a sound that could only be described as a "despairing scream", followed by him fleeing. What a lovely day to wake up to. I hear the full story (Not going to print personal details here) but let's just say he's had to hold up a lie for 10 months on end. A really big lie. So he's cracked and gone mad, then ran out of the house in panic. My mother and I are both exactly as you'd expect.

And guess what the cherry on the cake is? Today's his birthday. What a fucking joke.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65198 on: August 29, 2013, 01:55:41 pm »

I want to ask what kind of lie it was but I guess that's too personal.

* Descan hugs Fniff.

As long as he didn't kill a man. >_____>
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 04:38:31 pm by Descan »
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #65199 on: August 29, 2013, 03:52:19 pm »

Don't worry, he didn't kill anyone. Thanks for the hug.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65200 on: August 29, 2013, 04:03:15 pm »

Well, I think this may be the topper for the worst day of my life. Every time something bad happens I think that, but guess what? I think this may be the all-time contender.

I woke up to yelling and screaming, then heard my brother yell in a tone I never heard him speak in then make a sound that could only be described as a "despairing scream", followed by him fleeing. What a lovely day to wake up to. I hear the full story (Not going to print personal details here) but let's just say he's had to hold up a lie for 10 months on end. A really big lie. So he's cracked and gone mad, then ran out of the house in panic. My mother and I are both exactly as you'd expect.

And guess what the cherry on the cake is? Today's his birthday. What a fucking joke.

Hrmm, my brother (in middle school) had something similar to this, this year. Pretty much lied to everyone about everything for the entire year, about a lot of things, none of them good. I knew about it (possibly through an invasion of privacy but that's what happen when people forget to close choice images they were looking at on my electronic devices!) but didn't say anything to the parents for a while until I became legitimately concerned for his health :S. When he got in trouble for a couple of these things, he lied about following his punishments. He's acting like he's all reformed and whatever now but I seriously doubt that for a few reasons, but I'm not going to bring them up because nothing good will come of it at this point in time, really. But seriously, why are siblings so insane?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65201 on: August 29, 2013, 04:39:36 pm »

If it helps, I'm pretty sure my brother is a lying sociopath and I have a lock on my door because of him.

He's moved out now, but he still has a key to the house.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65202 on: August 29, 2013, 04:46:47 pm »

I love my brother, even though he's said and done really terrible things to me and my family. I've thought for a long time that I actually hated him, genuinely so, that unconditional love didn't exist and it was just a social compulsion, but now I realise that I do love him, even if at times I'd rather he be on the other side of the moon.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 04:49:43 pm by Owlbread »

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #65203 on: August 29, 2013, 04:52:59 pm »

Unconditional love does exist, although its a biological rather then a social compulsion.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Owlbread

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65204 on: August 29, 2013, 04:56:21 pm »

Unconditional love does exist, although its a biological rather then a social compulsion.

It must be biologicial. Back in the worst of it my dad always told me to kill the fatted calf for my brother and I never understood, I just felt what I thought was hatred for him for the stuff he'd done and the way he acted towards us and other people. Now... I don't know, I just don't feel that way anymore. I think back to when we were kids and I can't hate that man now.
Pages: 1 ... 4345 4346 [4347] 4348 4349 ... 8153