Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4431 4432 [4433] 4434 4435 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8472107 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #66480 on: October 12, 2013, 12:46:40 am »

Well you're a lucky butt then, aren't you?

Also I ate almost a pound of challah today and I feel horrible.  Sort of.  Why do I keep doing this to myself?

I was checking to make sure it didn't set me off like falafel does, and yay!  Something my brain managed not to completely ruin.  But then I found that out and ate like another entire half-loaf after the revelation, hurrrrrrgh
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66481 on: October 12, 2013, 12:50:04 am »

You know, a lot of the things that make most people sad make me happy.

I like stormy weather.
I like the dark, overcast skies, and the cold of the rain. The flashes of lightning illuminating the sky for such a split second. The crash and rolls of thunder.

I like crows.
I find them to be so beautiful, and their caws and soothing to me.

I like being alone, and I like silence. I like to listen to depressing music, and it cheers me up, somehow.

I guess some people would find that sad, but I don't know. I like the way I am.

Man, I suck at posting emotions in the emotion threads, I should really put this in the happy thread, but then it would lack the context.

I love all these things. Except crows. I'm sort of neutral on them. Rain is my favorite weather of all though.

I'm completely with you guys on this.
This.
Cool. Everything (except for the depressing music, I'm horribly narrow and only listen to heavy metal) sounds about right.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66482 on: October 12, 2013, 12:50:24 am »

Well you're a lucky butt then, aren't you?

Also I ate almost a pound of challah today and I feel horrible.  Sort of.  Why do I keep doing this to myself?

I was checking to make sure it didn't set me off like falafel does, and yay!  Something my brain managed not to completely ruin.  But then I found that out and ate like another entire half-loaf after the revelation, hurrrrrrgh

Well, clearly your problem is a lack of self-control at the moment.
And a lack of your brain properly warning you.
Stupid brains.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66483 on: October 12, 2013, 12:55:37 am »

Yeah, I was like "holy fuck, I am eating something I ate only once in my life, and at an extremely emotionally charged moment, and LOOK AT ME NOT HAVING PTSD LET'S HAVE SOME MORE and KEEP EXPERIENCING THIS MOMENT OF NOT HAVING PTSD"

Mostly I'm relieved.  But I do feel kind of sick.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #66484 on: October 12, 2013, 01:01:03 am »

I found out just today that a friend of mine's been in the hospital with an abnormal heart rate and brain swelling. As of now I have no idea if they're okay or not, and the next time I'll be able to get in touch with anybody who might know is two days from now.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66485 on: October 12, 2013, 01:01:22 am »

Mostly I'm relieved.  But I do feel kind of sick.
You could put this line at the end of maybe 70% of the things in this forum, and it'd make sense.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66486 on: October 12, 2013, 01:21:44 am »

Speaking of eating things tonight I ate a whole medium pizza and sutffed cheesy bread from dominos I feel both physically bad and sad because that's too much food. Way too much food.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #66487 on: October 12, 2013, 05:12:40 am »

Woke up after only four and a half hours feeling wide awake. Got up because I couldn't go back. Enough hours to rule out a nap later and I'm all spaced out. Goodbye motivation.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #66488 on: October 12, 2013, 11:04:07 am »

<cut the pyramid to take less space>
Cool. Everything (except for the depressing music, I'm horribly narrow and only listen to heavy metal) sounds about right.

You can de-narrow a bit if you figure out what's the quality you like in the music you listen to and look for something else that shares this quality.

Also: a vid of a raven saying... well, you can figure it out. Also, WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA.

I like rain both while inside and outside, although the latter gets bonus points for allowing me to think that I could either be where I am, or outside, wet and cold, and that makes it reeeeaaaally easy to fall asleep.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66489 on: October 12, 2013, 08:36:19 pm »

I don't really feel like doing anything. Fuck you, being in love. Hearing a raven go "WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA" did cheer me up a bit though.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #66490 on: October 12, 2013, 08:43:28 pm »

Parents are now openly hostile toward each other.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

RedKing

• Bay Watcher
  • hoo hoo motherfucker
    • View Profile
« Reply #66491 on: October 12, 2013, 08:49:25 pm »

I don't really feel like doing anything. Fuck you, being in love. Hearing a raven go "WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA" did cheer me up a bit though.
A raven was imitating Fozzie Bear?  ???

Remember, knowledge is power. The power to make other people feel stupid.
Quote from: Neil DeGrasse Tyson
Science is like an inoculation against charlatans who would have you believe whatever it is they tell you.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66492 on: October 12, 2013, 08:53:27 pm »

A raven was imitating Fozzie Bear?  ???

Also: a vid of a raven saying... well, you can figure it out. Also, WAKKA WAKKA WAKKA.
He also says "nevermore".

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #66493 on: October 12, 2013, 09:24:20 pm »

Parents are now openly hostile toward each other.
Hi-5 my man! You have joined an exclusive club, where the love of a home has been forever tainted by bitterness.

Unless you don't like your parents so much, or even openly hostile yourself, half of a stream of resentment has been split off, pooling off somewhere else to be dealt with later.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #66494 on: October 12, 2013, 09:44:07 pm »

I wish you the best of luck and happy moments in your future, Xantalos. Family stuff can be rough.
Pages: 1 ... 4431 4432 [4433] 4434 4435 ... 8153