Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4469 4470 [4471] 4472 4473 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8470179 times)

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #67050 on: October 29, 2013, 10:54:53 am »

~Snip~

This...

I want to say something good about that, but I'm too shaken to say anything. at all.

Just be assured, you are definitely not alone.

I'm going to lay down for a bit.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

MadMalkavian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67051 on: October 29, 2013, 12:03:25 pm »

I think people overestimate me. I think they also underestimate me. Either way I'm lonely and without people offline to spend time with. More reason to spend time with my forced hallucinations. They make me feel less alone and more alive, more like a real person instead of an automaton. Kind of a sad existence but despite that I'm fine with this most days. Some days though I could really use a hug from someone else made from flesh, bone and sinew.

I think I need a T-Shirt that says "FREE HUGS". I wonder if I could get one custom-made in Hong Kong like I have my mouse pads?
Warning: Subject may be antisocial and may not synchronize well with humans. Approach cordially and with caution or not at all.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #67052 on: October 29, 2013, 12:48:26 pm »

lost my bruxism brace and my jaw is aching :(
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #67053 on: October 29, 2013, 02:16:41 pm »

Going to fail another class. The theoretical part at last. Hopefully I can make myself actually study for the second test chance.

Having to retake 12 of last year's 15 EC for the next semester is bad enough already :/

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67054 on: October 29, 2013, 05:37:25 pm »

Beyond two souls.

Christ, this game is pulling on my empathy strings so fucking hard, and I'm simply watching an LP of it. It's like it wants me to fall on the floor in a blubbering mess.
Well, if you want a break from sadness, The Walking Dead Season 2 is coming out in November.
I hope you like guilt :D
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #67055 on: October 29, 2013, 05:44:03 pm »

Beyond two souls.

Christ, this game is pulling on my empathy strings so fucking hard, and I'm simply watching an LP of it. It's like it wants me to fall on the floor in a blubbering mess.
You must be pretty emotional then, because the writing in the game is far too boring for me to even take it seriously.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67056 on: October 29, 2013, 05:50:03 pm »

Beyond two souls.

You must be pretty emotional then, because the writing in the game is far too boring for me to even take it seriously.
1) Based on your general reactions to basically everything emotional in any given thread, I think you're too far on the unemotional side to comment on other people's ability to feel things in a baseline manner.

2) This isn't the thread for telling people that they are emoting in the wrong way.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #67057 on: October 29, 2013, 06:40:26 pm »

Beyond two souls.

1) Based on your general reactions to basically everything emotional in any given thread, I think you're too far on the unemotional side to comment on other people's ability to feel things in a baseline manner.

2) This isn't the thread for telling people that they are emoting in the wrong way.
1) The reply wasn't really a jab at him, more or less me saying that I didn't really think the game itself had any real tear-jerk moments. He brought up the game, I stated my opinion on it to start a potential conversation.

2) Thanks for the clarification, so it was a good thing I wasn't even attempting to do that in the slightest.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

Thecard

• Bay Watcher
  • Back in With the Old!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67058 on: October 29, 2013, 06:43:44 pm »

1) The reply wasn't really a jab at him, more or less me saying that I didn't really think the game itself had any real tear-jerk moments. He brought up the game, I stated my opinion on it to start a potential conversation.

2) Thanks for the clarification, so it was a good thing I wasn't even attempting to do that in the slightest.
Your phrasing implied it. Now, however, you have cleared it up and there is no risk he would have taken that the wrong way and been offended.

Aren't you glad?

I think the slaughter part is what made them angry.
OOC: Dachshundofdoom: This is how the world ends, not with a bang but with goddamn VUVUZELAS.
Those hookers aren't getting out any time soon, no matter how many fancy gadgets they have :v

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #67059 on: October 29, 2013, 06:46:37 pm »

Your phrasing implied it. Now, however, you have cleared it up and there is no risk he would have taken that the wrong way and been offended.

Aren't you glad?
Extremely so, I'd genuinely hate to hurt someone's feelings on the internet.
Welcome to Reality.

Lagslayer

• Bay Watcher
  • stand-up philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67060 on: October 29, 2013, 07:46:19 pm »

Aren't you glad?
This looks volatile...

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #67061 on: October 29, 2013, 07:50:13 pm »

Aren't you glad?
This looks volatile...
Notice B's avatar ;)
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #67062 on: October 29, 2013, 09:18:47 pm »

Aren't you glad?
This looks volatile...
Notice B's avatar ;)
Ho ho historical context.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #67063 on: October 29, 2013, 09:51:00 pm »

The coffee talk in the happy thread reminded me that the local Costco we go to does not sell the ice coffee I usually buy anymore.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67064 on: October 30, 2013, 04:27:54 am »

Not feeling well. This is the third day I've spent too tired to really get out of bed and couldn't eat anything but biscuits and some weak tea... AND I HATE WEAK TEA!
Normally I wouldn't be that worried, but seriously three days of just sleeping and not eating, and not even feeling much better is worrying.
Pages: 1 ... 4469 4470 [4471] 4472 4473 ... 8153