Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4932 4933 [4934] 4935 4936 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8566861 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #73995 on: April 28, 2014, 12:01:59 am »

Nah. If someones a prick, I'm cutting them off. Don't care to give a fuck about them.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #73996 on: April 28, 2014, 12:08:55 am »

Now remind me Descan, where do you stand on the Death Penalty? Because I think your unique view would be an interesting approach to crime and punishment.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73997 on: April 28, 2014, 12:11:37 am »

* LordSlowpoke barges in

* LordSlowpoke nails a sign with "DEATH PENALTY THREAD" written on it to the title

* LordSlowpoke sticks a fake moustache to their face, pulls out a pipe and starts puffing it thoughtfully

it is certainly more humane than keeping them locked up until the end of their days, yes.

the idea of losing your life soon also provides a rather reasonable ground to believe they're thinking whatever it is that they have done over and are (hopefully) regretting it.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73998 on: April 28, 2014, 12:30:48 am »

Nope. Not discussing this one.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73999 on: April 28, 2014, 12:35:22 am »

fuck.

* LordSlowpoke tears down sign

* LordSlowpoke walks out

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #74000 on: April 28, 2014, 12:45:29 am »

*sigh*

*paints in holes made by sign*

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #74001 on: April 28, 2014, 01:10:41 am »

Having one of those "why do I even bother with my stupid pointless life" moments. That's fun.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #74002 on: April 28, 2014, 01:12:31 am »

Now remind me Descan, where do you stand on the Death Penalty? Because I think your unique view would be an interesting approach to crime and punishment.
My personal reaction to people who I feel harm me or mine and my views of legislature and legislative killing have nothing to do with each other.

I can think someone an asshole and want nothing to do with them, and still want them to be rehabilitated if they were a criminal.

The whole -problem- with laws and government as they stand right now is that too much of it is dealt with on a personal basis, with emotional reactions. Should instead be deal with based on best-practices.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #74003 on: April 28, 2014, 01:13:38 am »

Hello, my name is FearfulJesuit and I never have any money because I keep spending it on books.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #74004 on: April 28, 2014, 02:38:50 am »

Having one of those "why do I even bother with my stupid pointless life" moments. That's fun.

Sometimes I wonder why the universe bothers to keep existing.

Maybe it hates us.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74005 on: April 28, 2014, 02:41:57 am »

And I actually liked the midichlorians, unlike practically everyone else, who kinda seem to misunderstand what they do.

Then being a force beacon (or rather a parasite that exists only on those force sensitive) didn't exist in the first movie. It was literally them being the source of the force.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74006 on: April 28, 2014, 02:44:06 am »

the universe is very indifferent towards us, it's just nerds being anthropocentric and thinking a human is not just an overly complicated way of processing fusion power that causes such ideas

all it wants is for us to construct a hyperspace computer which will answer the question of "can entropy be reversed"

and then this shit starts all over again, i wonder if we get to be birds next time

if this is the sad thread (i forgot, ror) imagine me walking back into the thread in a paper thin disguise thanks

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #74007 on: April 28, 2014, 02:50:19 am »

Tiruin seems to be adorably naive about people who are... Well, not really worth the air they breathe.
I...I'm actually not naive about these things. :v
Whatever happens here, I've seen in my everyday life: in my community, in my country.
Just because people mess up and screw their lives over tenfold does not equate their lack of worth on this Earth. Said worth, therein, is a human standard set by people. Society, while set and made by people, is not a rule to judge your worth by, but an idea for what worth is instead of a rule of basis.

Sometimes, people's eyes get muddled too much by what they lack that they forget to treasure what they have.

Hello, my name is FearfulJesuit and I never have any money because I keep spending it on books.
Books are awesome.
I've known lots of people who don't have money yet have lots of books. :D
They're awesome people.

Your life ain't stupid, nor is it pointless.
Counter those thoughts by bringing up whatever good idea you have had today. And if you don't see any-consider the ones you think are 'trivial'.
What did you appreciate about the day?

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74008 on: April 28, 2014, 02:55:57 am »

Have an appointment with my counsellor/therapist/whatever tomorrow, and I still haven't really dealt with either of the things I was supposed to do in the time since my last visit. I guess I can blame being sick for that entire time, but I'm not that sick... surely checking out a few webpages and making enquiries about stuff isn't that intensive.

I just wish I didn't have to live here in this situation, wish I didn't have to put up with all the various things that stress me out, and... wish I wasn't me, basically. Those factors pretty much screw over any chance I have of getting stuff done.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #74009 on: April 28, 2014, 05:56:24 am »

I kept flicking my swiss utility knife set and randomly considering cutting myself. I don't even like cutting.
I don't think I should be allowed around knives.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 4932 4933 [4934] 4935 4936 ... 8156