Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5155 5156 [5157] 5158 5159 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8576793 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #77340 on: June 23, 2014, 10:22:06 am »

Who was he, anyway? Someone from FG&RP?
Middle boards, apparently. That empty vacuum between the great upper and lower boards :P

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77341 on: June 23, 2014, 10:57:32 am »

The other games section to be precise. Mostly.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #77342 on: June 23, 2014, 11:10:04 am »

Had some time off work recently which mostly went really well, but now I have to go back to work and I had a night of offputting sad and shocking dreams.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #77343 on: June 23, 2014, 12:42:19 pm »

Middle boards, apparently. That empty vacuum between the great upper and lower boards :P
So purgatory?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #77344 on: June 23, 2014, 01:39:26 pm »

I havent been able to get on bay12 for.... i think a month

My sister joined the navy and is leaving for basic in a few months

My half sisters father died in a motercyle wreck (i guess im sorry for her and not really sad about it since i didnt know him but still)

I wont be seeing any of my friends who just graduated nor am i able to make contact with them
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #77345 on: June 23, 2014, 01:50:28 pm »

I like to imagine that Bay12 is a chunk of the DF world. The upper boards are the fortresses and adventurers, where the new arrivals and occasional veteran spend their time. The middle boards (containing Creative Projects, in my mind) are the mines: a wealth o' stuff, but only the dedicated stay. (The Slaves to Armok I board is an abandoned, oreless section.) The lower boards are the Underworld: complete, utter chaos and insanity. Mad demons (you know, like me) roam the seas of fire (also known as General Discussion), clawing at slade and brimstone (otherwise called links and images).
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77346 on: June 23, 2014, 01:53:13 pm »

I think FG&RP qualifies as a vein of Cotten Candy, lots of good has come from it. But also lots of bad.

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #77347 on: June 23, 2014, 01:55:04 pm »

http://news.yahoo.com/conservatives-poll-watchers-police-voter-integrity-mississippis-black-181406727.html

Don't you love how they specifically target the black democrats in this? Because this just about summarizes it all:

"So how will "election observers" be able to tell the difference between black Democrats who are voting legally and black Democrats who aren't? We asked the three organizations behind the voter integrity project what they'll be looking for, and we'll update this post if we receive any responses. "

::)
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #77348 on: June 23, 2014, 01:55:48 pm »

I think FG&RP qualifies as a vein of Cotten Candy, lots of good has come from it. But also lots of bad.
Ack, no. It's waaaay below the Cotton Candy. It's what would happen if you went beneath the slade.
Take a closer look at this text!

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77349 on: June 23, 2014, 01:58:55 pm »

« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 03:06:55 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #77350 on: June 23, 2014, 02:00:40 pm »

Ack, no. It's waaaay below the Cotton Candy. It's what would happen if you went beneath the slade.
It's that glitch where you can turn the layer beneath the slade into any kind of material you want.

http://news.yahoo.com/conservatives-poll-watchers-police-voter-integrity-mississippis-black-181406727.html

Don't you love how they specifically target the black democrats in this? Because this just about summarizes it all:

"So how will "election observers" be able to tell the difference between black Democrats who are voting legally and black Democrats who aren't? We asked the three organizations behind the voter integrity project what they'll be looking for, and we'll update this post if we receive any responses. "

::)
*Sigh* there's a reason I stopped looking at Yahoo for my news. The top comment on that article is about "putting n*****s back in their place"
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #77351 on: June 23, 2014, 02:18:37 pm »

It cannot qualify as that, as it is at the bottom of the glowing pits.

Not to mention that the upperboard-dwellers are incapable of harvesting the power of FG&RP without being sucked in, as in the following diagram.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77352 on: June 23, 2014, 02:20:47 pm »

You need to do one of when a Lower Boarder climbs the Forum Mountain to the Upper Boards.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Lyeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Guess who isn't back
    • View Profile
« Reply #77353 on: June 23, 2014, 02:21:56 pm »

You need to do one of when a Lower Boarder climbs the Forum Mountain to the Upper Boards.
Like when I shoved my claw through the cracks into the Middle Boards and Other Games? But a much longer reach.
Take a closer look at this text!

TD1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77354 on: June 23, 2014, 02:23:35 pm »

And once he has reached the summit of that dreaded mountain, he must toss his sanity into the fires of Mount Toad.
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 5155 5156 [5157] 5158 5159 ... 8156