Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5484 5485 [5486] 5487 5488 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8471819 times)

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #82275 on: September 28, 2014, 09:02:37 pm »

What the hell is wrong with your co-worker, Cheese?

There are now two people in the world that I would be willing to inflict vigilante justice on.  The other one... well, I mentioned what happened with that earlier and bringing it up again will only make me really angry, both at the person and at myself for being powerless to help people, so...

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82276 on: September 28, 2014, 09:08:16 pm »

I used to have an iron stomach but then I took an arrow to the knee

In any case, trying not to think about it.

I'm ok.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #82277 on: September 28, 2014, 09:12:15 pm »

Well, my mom got mad and threw a handful of lettuce at me then sent me to my room without dessert for not eating it off the floor.
Then she came down and told me how impossible it is I don't think I'm a jerk because my little brother was washing the dishes instead of me. It wasn't even my job to wash them anyways!

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #82278 on: September 28, 2014, 09:19:17 pm »

what the fuck is wrong with bay12s collective parents
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure his!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82279 on: September 28, 2014, 09:20:36 pm »

what the fuck is wrong with bay12s collective parents
Idk man, idk.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #82280 on: September 28, 2014, 09:23:03 pm »

Id say mine aren't that bad but the they get crazy at times
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #82281 on: September 28, 2014, 09:39:52 pm »

My... my parents are goodif sometimes irritating... just a bit zealous about schoolwork, which is understandable I suppose.

* Worldmaster27 hugs people with... poor, for lack of a better term, parents

:x

In other news, I feel like Tiruin is starting to rub off on me. A lot. I had an urge to tell Descan to not generalize everyone's parents...

I'm also hugging people a lot more. Before you know it, I'll be using orange text in quotes to highlight what I'm talking about.

This is not a sad thing, Tiruin. Don't think that. :P

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #82282 on: September 28, 2014, 09:45:39 pm »

Id say mine aren't that bad but the they get crazy at times

I think all parents can get crazy at times.  It's stressful, and at least in America, parents aren't given any leeway with the other demands of normal adult life to make up for it.

Not at all an excuse for repeated abusive behaviors, but regrettable things are going to happen sometimes.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #82283 on: September 28, 2014, 09:46:30 pm »

In other news, I feel like Tiruin is starting to rub off on me. A lot. I had an urge to tell Descan to not generalize everyone's parents...

I'm also hugging people a lot more. Before you know it, I'll be using orange text in quotes to highlight what I'm talking about.

And then everyone was Tiruin.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82284 on: September 28, 2014, 09:46:53 pm »

And then everyone was Tiruin.
There are worse people to be.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #82285 on: September 28, 2014, 09:50:07 pm »

Aw crap, Tiruin's brainwashing from the WTF thread the other day already got to Worldmaster. :P

My parents are usually OK, except they're paranoid about my usage of electronic stuff (father spent childhood doing awesome stuff they won't let me do like making bows and forging swords; mother grew up in suburban social setting and expects me to spend time with friends I can't get to on a regular basis) and homework, which is understandable.

I mean, they're huge fucking control freaks, but when they aren't domineering over me they're pretty cool.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #82286 on: September 28, 2014, 10:05:10 pm »

Speaking of shitty parents, if I was allowed to do something that I want to do, such as go for an actual bike ride, or go find a quiet spot to think or practice guitar for the first time in half a fucking year, or go fishing alone, or climb a tree, or stop making compromises for other people, or get an actual formal training in Judo, or really anything besides sitting in my room with nothing to do except read, play games, and be mentally tortured by my brother, that would be nice.

And yes, I'd also like to stop being the one who needs to admit he's wrong even when he's not, and being the one who constantly changes himself to please others who have never done the same. I'm not interested in the lives of anyone else, and see no reason to be, and there's a high probability that the reason for that is because of the other things I mentioned in this paragraph.

I'm so tired and exhausted of everything that I feel like I should be crying, but I've been crying too much lately.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 10:13:24 pm by IronTomato »

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #82287 on: September 28, 2014, 10:16:01 pm »

*hugs IronTomato
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #82288 on: September 28, 2014, 10:21:09 pm »

*hugs IronTomato*
Sometimes people need to be less self centered and learn to compromise. I'm always the one who is wrong in my family, so yeah...

Changing yourself for people who never do the same, that is never fun. But the alternative is fighting all the time, and it's up to you to decide what to do.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2014, 10:23:52 pm by Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum »

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #82289 on: September 28, 2014, 10:43:32 pm »

*hugs IronTomato*
Sometimes people need to be less self centered and learn to compromise. I'm always the one who is wrong in my family, so yeah...

Changing yourself for people who never do the same, that is never fun. But the alternative is fighting all the time, and it's up to you to decide what to do.
There's already constant fighting, courtesy of my brother's brattiness, as well as the fact that I've been trying harder to fix all this.

Also, the painting of my room's walls will be a year late next month. My room is still without a door, so my brother and parents can barge in as many times a day as they'd like, and one of the beams in the cellar under my room is still broken, so walking creates huge noise and stuff falls over when the dog jumps off my bed. It's also right next to the living room and my parents' room, complete with all the noise of both.

Funny how my brother's room has none of these problems.
Pages: 1 ... 5484 5485 [5486] 5487 5488 ... 8153