Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6083 6084 [6085] 6086 6087 ... 8155

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8557640 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #91260 on: April 06, 2015, 04:52:04 pm »

Just read all of the Threetoe stories.
Sad comes in two forms:
1. There are no more Threetoe stories and he apparently stopped writing them altogether because the last one was from 4 years ago

2. DF isn't even CLOSE to the awesomeness it is in the stories. I mean, shit man. Fuck. I want 1.0 so bad now it hurts.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #91261 on: April 06, 2015, 05:01:13 pm »

Due to yet another stroke of my bad luck, I now need to go do driver's ed stuff wit my brother in the car. This ought to be awesome.

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #91262 on: April 06, 2015, 05:18:18 pm »

I got spat on today... That's a first.
Also yelled at, but that's sadly much more common.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #91263 on: April 06, 2015, 05:21:51 pm »

*hugs*

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #91264 on: April 06, 2015, 05:22:12 pm »

I haven't been able to do anything in days without suddenly wanting to just crawl into a hole and bleed out.
:(
That's not good at all.
If you need to talk with anyone, both my PM box and Steam chat are very much open.
Due to yet another stroke of my bad luck, I now need to go do driver's ed stuff wit my brother in the car. This ought to be awesome.
The best of luck with that. Your brother isn't exactly nice, soo...
Good luck is basically what I'm saying.
Who did that, and why shouldn't a punch in the face be in order for said person?
Also
* BlitzDungeoneer hugs Kaladin.
You, much like many other Bay12ers, deserve better than what life is currently shoving in your face.
Hopefully it'll get better.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #91265 on: April 06, 2015, 05:24:40 pm »

Report the bastard for assault. Sexual assault if your lawyer thinks they can run with it.

I've been spat on and had toilet water splashed on me from the next stall over, back when I was in high school. Don't fucking put up with that shit, and if you can't take it to court or the school staff ignores you, beat the living crap out of them with a blunt instrument the first chance you get, and the next, and some more for good measure. If the school staff starts complaining at you, spit in their goddamn face and inform them that nobody will believe them if they tell on you. I wish I hadn't let people get away with that shit with me. I wish I had sent more of them to the hospital. Don't regret that too!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #91266 on: April 06, 2015, 05:47:20 pm »

beat the living crap out of them with a blunt instrument the first chance you get, and the next, and some more for good measure. If the school staff starts complaining at you, spit in their goddamn face and inform them that nobody will believe them if they tell on you.

This is the exact moment when your advice turned bad.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #91267 on: April 06, 2015, 05:53:57 pm »

beat the living crap out of them with a blunt instrument the first chance you get, and the next, and some more for good measure. If the school staff starts complaining at you, spit in their goddamn face and inform them that nobody will believe them if they tell on you.

This is the exact moment when your advice turned bad.
Yes. Yes it is.
As much as I like to say that violence is the best answer, it's really not, especially not in this situation.
Do report him for whatever you can, though, Kal.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #91268 on: April 06, 2015, 06:04:29 pm »

Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
I feel this quote is a bit relevant to your advice, Eric.

Perpetuating violence is not the path to peace. Unless it's eradicating everyone. Then yeah, nature will return to peace and stuff.

BUT as I said, violence is not a good response.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #91269 on: April 06, 2015, 06:16:31 pm »

Well, I just drove for an hour, so now it's my brother's turn to drive. Both of us are still alive, which is a shame.

And yeah, Kaladin, you don't need to put up with that. Stick your chest out, put your game face on and shove the Boot of Justice up their ass. By that I mean report them to whoever. Nothing physical.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #91270 on: April 06, 2015, 06:21:46 pm »

It's most certainly not a shame both of you are alive, dude. I'd say Senpai, but that seems oddly inappropriate, given what you're talking about.

Worldmaster27

• Bay Watcher
  • Doop
    • View Profile
« Reply #91271 on: April 06, 2015, 06:23:16 pm »

Well, I just drove for an hour, so now it's my brother's turn to drive. Both of us are still alive, which is a shame.
:c
:C

technicallyAdventurer

• Bay Watcher
  • Denizen of Above User in a Nutshell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91272 on: April 06, 2015, 06:25:43 pm »

mastahcheese keeps calling me a stalker when I've already expressed that I dislike being addressed as such.

I wish I'd stop being a big baby about it. I'm already known as a pervert.
Although rare in most lands, the technicallyAdventurer is a common sight in the User Above You threads.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #91273 on: April 06, 2015, 06:33:30 pm »

mastahcheese keeps calling me a stalker when I've already expressed that I dislike being addressed as such.

I wouldn't worry too much about characterization in User Above You threads too much. Stirk's been "that guy with the anime girls and guns in his rotator" since he started.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #91274 on: April 06, 2015, 06:36:03 pm »

I wouldn't worry too much about characterization in User Above You threads too much. Stirk's been "that guy with the anime girls and guns in his rotator" since he started.
Yeah, I wasn't meaning to upset you. I'm sorry I did.  :-\
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread
Pages: 1 ... 6083 6084 [6085] 6086 6087 ... 8155