Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6188 6189 [6190] 6191 6192 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8617693 times)

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #92835 on: May 06, 2015, 03:54:57 am »

I don't understand why people think cosplaying is an excuse to violate people's personal space.

I mean I'd love to cuddle and curl up on someone's lap but if someone randomly hugged me they would find their face full of claw marks.

I have an unpleasant cough
Is there such thing as a pleasant cough?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #92836 on: May 06, 2015, 04:12:28 am »

I can now understand the mindset of show watchers of Game of Thrones when they watched the Red Wedding.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #92837 on: May 06, 2015, 04:22:50 am »

I can now understand the mindset of show watchers of Game of Thrones when they watched the Red Wedding.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Cptn Kaladin Anrizlokum

« Reply #92838 on: May 06, 2015, 05:38:32 am »

Argh, I'm just so tired of this. Might as well write it somewhere, and hopefully bay12 will be better than everyone else...

I had to change my email address because I was getting too much hate mail. I started sleeping during the day just to avoid all the people coming over to my house to "visit" me. Then I left, because my dad went to Africa on a month long business trip. I'm staying at my hairstylist's house for a few weeks, I'm not sure what I'll do after that. Maybe move to another province? Maybe another country? Anything to get away from here... I can't keep doing this. Especially not all by myself. I hate being alone. :'(

It's 4:35 am, I haven't slept for a few days... I'm not sure when my last meal was. I'm probably going to crash again soon.
Last time I slept for a full three days. Maybe this time I just won't wake up and I won't have to deal with this anymore. That would be nice.

I would cry myself to sleep, but I ran out of tears months ago.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #92839 on: May 06, 2015, 05:45:06 am »

Argh, I'm just so tired of this. Might as well write it somewhere, and hopefully bay12 will be better than everyone else...

I had to change my email address because I was getting too much hate mail. I started sleeping during the day just to avoid all the people coming over to my house to "visit" me. Then I left, because my dad went to Africa on a month long business trip. I'm staying at my hairstylist's house for a few weeks, I'm not sure what I'll do after that. Maybe move to another province? Maybe another country? Anything to get away from here... I can't keep doing this. Especially not all by myself. I hate being alone. :'(

It's 4:35 am, I haven't slept for a few days... I'm not sure when my last meal was. I'm probably going to crash again soon.
Last time I slept for a full three days. Maybe this time I just won't wake up and I won't have to deal with this anymore. That would be nice.

*hugs*
I wish I could actually do something, I really do, Kal.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92840 on: May 06, 2015, 08:09:14 am »

My mother is visiting for a week, and as always, she is pressuring me into eating an uncomfortable amount of food.
I'm going to have to fast for a week after she leaves... maybe a fortnight. :-X
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92841 on: May 06, 2015, 08:51:54 am »

Mothers seem to love piling up those plates.
Or maybe it's a cultural thing.

In any case, for my own sad - I had to call in sick today because my pay didn't go through, and my car literally doesn't have enough go-juice to make it to work.
My rep is already pretty terrible with this job - this really doesn't seem to be helping. Living week-by-week is the WORST.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #92842 on: May 06, 2015, 08:56:31 am »

*hugs*
I wish I could actually do something, I really do, Kal.
Same here. I really hope things get better for you... You certainly deserve better.
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #92843 on: May 06, 2015, 10:00:33 am »

That really fucking sucks, Kal. Is anything tying you down where you are? Because if not, I think getting the hell out of dodge is the best thing you can do. You do not deserve any of the frothing rage your community seems to be directing at you.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #92844 on: May 06, 2015, 11:18:05 am »

Holy shit you get hate mail what the hell. Don't people have better things to do than mess with you? Where the hell do you live? Everyone there sounds like a complete asshat.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92845 on: May 06, 2015, 11:25:37 am »

Yeah I dunno about your father, that sounds complicated, but the people calling you a demon are just horrible.  That shit is crazy even for the rural parts of the south US I've lived in.  I understand you probably can't leave, but just know that they'd probably get arrested if they lived almost anywhere else.  Don't believe them for a second, they're insecure because the rest of society has moved on.  And fear leads to anger and... hate and stuff.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #92846 on: May 06, 2015, 12:45:08 pm »

I hope you have relatives or other sympathizers in some other province or locality. You need and deserve to go somewhere where people are less horrible.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92847 on: May 06, 2015, 12:45:46 pm »

If I lived alone, I'd put you up. As it is, my mum already has three (inc. me) people living with her in a place really only designed, at best, to hold at most three.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #92848 on: May 06, 2015, 02:20:37 pm »

My cellphone service provider has upped charges and reduced service. Not by a truly immense amount, but enough that I did a double-take.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #92849 on: May 06, 2015, 03:03:04 pm »

Girlfriend is sick
Hasn't eaten much anything for the past 4 days, only are a little bit of yogurt today.
She doesn't seem to want to talk or anything and denies to eat even though she says her stomach feels empty. She also says she doesn't feel hungry. Her stomachs is constantly (aching upset?) abd ahes got some sort of headache or nausea. I'm pretty sure she's been running a fever for the past two days as well and can barely get food down (why she's not eating) without feeling like she's going to vomit.

I feel so sorry for her :(
I wish I could help her in some way
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.
Pages: 1 ... 6188 6189 [6190] 6191 6192 ... 8156