Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6196 6197 [6198] 6199 6200 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8574774 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #92955 on: May 10, 2015, 01:22:51 am »

I have a huge zit behind my ear that really hurts to touch, as in "can't wear headphones, can't lay on that side" hurt. Why does it always have to be ears and nostrils when I get painful blemishes? Why can't it be my cheek, or my forehead, or literally anywhere else?
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #92956 on: May 10, 2015, 01:24:52 am »

I tried buying Frozen Synapse Prime for adwarf for his birfmas but it can only be redeemed in South-East Asia. :C

Somebody buy him a game on Steam dammit I feel baaaaaad.

I just bought a gift copy of the Witcher if you want to give him that.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #92957 on: May 10, 2015, 01:30:44 am »

Well it's his birthday so I guess I'd be encouraging people to drown him and the other people who have birthdays today in gifts.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #92958 on: May 10, 2015, 01:41:45 am »

So, more angry than sad...

The people who have been screwing me over during the last six months (for being an irredentist partisan of the former management) are suddenly brown-nosing me.

I trust them as far as I can throw them. If they were fucking me over until literally yesterday, then they're playing possum because of some hidden reason, and are not unlikely to begin the fucking again.

Plus there's a matter of justice... and revenge. Although TBH I've taken few steps beyond the necessary ones to cover my own ass in a hostile workplace, because I don't have that long left here, and because as far as I can see everything is falling apart anyway.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #92959 on: May 10, 2015, 01:44:07 am »

Which is in fact a misinterpretation of what was written in the Bible -_-
In which it wasn't even stated in the Bible that way--but interpreted that way.
I dunno, "do not lie with a man as with a woman, for that is abomination" seems pretty explicit. Although the religion thread is probably more suited to that discussion.

I think you'd be fine as long as you don't put your dick in the relevant man's vagina. Strictly speaking, that passage bans only dudes banging transmen. Bloating that out to anything more is heresy!

or Unless the person in question also likes having anal sex with women
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 01:48:30 am by Bohandas »
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #92960 on: May 10, 2015, 02:54:19 am »

I think you'd be fine as long as you don't put your dick in the relevant man's vagina. Strictly speaking, that passage bans only dudes banging transmen. Bloating that out to anything more is heresy!

EDIT: Although that's still kind of a shitty rule. Not to say that interpretation makes it okay or anything.

Or to not put your penis inside another man's penis.

Which I think we can all agree is pretty sound advice.
Love, scriver~

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #92961 on: May 10, 2015, 03:32:50 am »

Gay fuel can't melt sex memes.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #92962 on: May 10, 2015, 03:36:13 am »

Had a bit too much beer last night. Which meant I'd wake up earlier than usual (which is already early considering the time I fell asleep) feeling nauseus.

So now, I have a shitty feeling in my gut, am too tired to function properly while at the same time being unable to fall asleep again because of reasons my body will probably never share with me.

Yay for another shitty Sunday.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #92963 on: May 10, 2015, 04:32:17 am »

* Cinder squirms.

Whyyyyyy
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92964 on: May 10, 2015, 08:06:14 am »

Blah di Blah

My yearly whine about not liking to be the forum's villain...

But it is a role I have put myself into by being as critical here as I am in real life, so I have no one to blame but myself for not filtering and being more tactful.

Well I just wanted to vent :P thank you for your time.

Though I notice the worse my mood the more angry I generally get... but the worse my mood the more I try to seek out things to comfort me... which means I end up watching and playing things that don't have quality.

---

I have this other place I go to, but I generally avoid it when I am feeling blue.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 08:11:49 am by Neonivek »

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #92965 on: May 10, 2015, 08:18:33 am »

* Cinder squirms.

Whyyyyyy
Don't worry, only Enoby and Darko can do that.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92966 on: May 10, 2015, 08:38:40 am »

I tried buying Frozen Synapse Prime for adwarf for his birfmas but it can only be redeemed in South-East Asia. :C

Somebody buy him a game on Steam dammit I feel baaaaaad.

Yeah, they somewhat recently put that "feature" on Steam. Not sure when though, but that's irrelevant. Point is, we can no longer reliably do giveaways D:
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92967 on: May 10, 2015, 09:13:52 am »

so yesterday i smacked a guy's dorm mate with a computer mouse and bailed successfully

turns out it's the other side of the country that the guy who needed a mouse was

* LordSlowpoke flaps their wings ANGRILY!

fuck it, you get no mouse helgo

as if you haven't guessed already

it was a good one too ;_;[/spoiler]

Truean

• Bay Watcher
  • Ok.... [sigh] It froze over....
    • View Profile
« Reply #92968 on: May 10, 2015, 09:29:54 am »

I speak in short, to the point, well thought out sounds, because nobody around me will shut the hell up for anything longer. Can't get a word in edgewise and, eventually, I have to interrupt people (and they get huffy about it). If I didn't, I'd be silently listening forever.  It's not fair that these jackasses prattle on for a half hour or more and won't let me talk for 3 minutes.

What the hell do I do with these people I just want to say, "inhale," to? (Among other less printable words).
The kinda human wreckage that you love

Current Spare Time Fiction Project: (C) 2010 http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=63660.0
Disclaimer: I never take cases online for ethical reasons. If you require an attorney; you need to find one licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. Never take anything online as legal advice, because each case is different and one size does not fit all. Wants nothing at all to do with law.

Please don't quote me.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
« Reply #92969 on: May 10, 2015, 09:53:36 am »

Well it's his birthday so I guess I'd be encouraging people to drown him and the other people who have birthdays today in gifts.
I never get birthday games :<
It's my birthday, too!

In a week...
« Last Edit: May 10, 2015, 10:32:20 am by AlleeCat »
Pages: 1 ... 6196 6197 [6198] 6199 6200 ... 8156