Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6197 6198 [6199] 6200 6201 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8474278 times)

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #92970 on: May 10, 2015, 10:14:15 am »

Well it's his birthday so I guess I'd be encouraging people to drown him and the other people who have birthdays today in gifts.
I never get birthday games :<
It's my birthday,too!

In 5 weeks...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #92971 on: May 10, 2015, 10:52:30 am »

Well it's his birthday so I guess I'd be encouraging people to drown him and the other people who have birthdays today in gifts.
It's my birthday,too!

In 7 months...
Hmm...
Do you have Awesomenauts?
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #92972 on: May 10, 2015, 03:46:57 pm »

I can't remember when my birthday is.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #92973 on: May 10, 2015, 04:03:25 pm »

Hmm...
Nope.

So, today my mom asked us at the last possible minute (literally) to read during mass, even though we had never one it before. Didn't even tell us what we'd read, just told us to do it. She didn't want to read because her 'English is bad', but she's totally okay with volunteering my dad, who speaks worse English. My sister panicked, said she didn't know what to do and she didn't want to read in front of everyone. Mom got pissed, as in lips pulled back, raised voice snarling  (loud enough to be heard by everyone else) with bare teeth pissed. Told her to shut up, that she was gonna 'drag her' (one of my mom's favorite phrases, implies grabbing by the hair and dragging along while beating up). Then, on the car, my dad told her next time if this happened, my sister would get the belt.

Afterwards, my sister was still a bit angry, understandably. My mom was still pissed though. Told my sister to stop being so rude, that she's gonna start treating her like "you treat me" (which would be a great relief, actually).

I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to tell someone to do something they have never done in their lives in front of a crowd (much less if that person is very socially awkward), then expect them to know how to perform perfectly, and if they don't want to, threaten violence and insult them.

Anyways, now mom's in a bad mood, probably for the rest of the day. I hate weekends.
*all the hugs*
Well...
I don't even know anymore.
Have a Steam code, then.
's the least I can do.

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #92974 on: May 10, 2015, 04:17:49 pm »

Watched Doctor Horrible's Sing Along Blog again. I seem to be more responsive to emotional stuff in media lately.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?

Emma

• Bay Watcher
  • Romace plots aren't actually that bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #92975 on: May 10, 2015, 04:42:49 pm »

It's my birthday,too!

In 7 months...
Hmm...

We should start a birthday giveaway thread like the giveaway thread ShadowHammer used to run.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #92976 on: May 10, 2015, 06:18:35 pm »

Welp, my sad now is that I can't afford to buy things for everyone.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #92977 on: May 10, 2015, 06:58:22 pm »

Headache while visiting family, ask for ibuprofen. Am mistakenly given acetaminophen, so now all itchy and red because allergy. Headache persists. Bluh bluh bluh.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #92978 on: May 10, 2015, 07:09:20 pm »

« Last Edit: December 07, 2015, 02:41:38 pm by penguinofhonor »

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #92979 on: May 10, 2015, 07:10:26 pm »

Ah, parent just misread the bottle and thought all was going according to plan.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92980 on: May 10, 2015, 07:26:11 pm »

so yesterday i smacked a guy's dorm mate with a computer mouse and bailed successfully

turns out it's the other side of the country that the guy who needed a mouse was

* LordSlowpoke flaps their wings ANGRILY!

fuck it, you get no mouse helgo

as if you haven't guessed already

it was a good one too ;_;[/spoiler]
Wait, you remembered that? Cool~ I actually bought one just a few weeks ago, so don't feel too bad ;)
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #92981 on: May 10, 2015, 09:57:20 pm »

So GF started ignoring me
She would respond to my messages every once in awhile but only say one thing then not say anything for half an hour to an hour. She got mad at me for asking why she was doing that saying it was implied that she didn't want to talk I said it really wasn't since she still replied every once in awhile then she got mad at me for explaining why I was upset so I just said if stop talking to her since that's what she wants. A few minutes later she said sorry, a bit late for that. I'm not sure if I'm going to respond or not still.
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92982 on: May 10, 2015, 11:10:02 pm »

Watched Doctor Horrible's Sing Along Blog again. I seem to be more responsive to emotional stuff in media lately.

No, NPH's last song does that to solid stones.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #92983 on: May 10, 2015, 11:19:15 pm »

No, NPH's last song does that to solid stones.

Magma is just the earth weeping molten tears. And yeah, tragicomedies do that to me too. Mood whiplash >_<.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

WillowLuman

• Bay Watcher
  • They/Them Life is weird
    • View Profile
« Reply #92984 on: May 10, 2015, 11:22:02 pm »

Well, I'd acknowledge sadness, but I didn't used to actually tear up.
Dwarf Souls: Prepare to Mine
Keep Me Safe - A Girl and Her Computer (Illustrated Game)
Darkest Garden - Illustrated game. - What mysteries lie in the abandoned dark?
Pages: 1 ... 6197 6198 [6199] 6200 6201 ... 8153