Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6334 6335 [6336] 6337 6338 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8573453 times)

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #95025 on: July 09, 2015, 07:40:20 am »

I've had three cups of tea so far tonight and I keep wanting more. This cannot be healthy.

Uhm... what's unhealthy about tea?

*puts down 8th cup of the day... it is 1:30pm.* o_o

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #95026 on: July 09, 2015, 07:41:17 am »

I had about 500ml of tea this morning alone
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #95027 on: July 09, 2015, 08:19:05 am »

Okay, self, it's a week. You can stop being a sad sack now. This is normally how log it takes for you to get through depressive moods, so why are you still a self-hating piece of shit?
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95028 on: July 09, 2015, 08:36:30 am »

Quote from: wiki on krokodil
Desomorphine (dihydrodesoxymorphine, former brand name Permonid, street name krokodil) is a derivative of morphine with powerful, fast-acting opioid effects, such as sedation and analgesia.
This. Morphine minus an oxygen and a double bond.

Funnily enough the pure substance isn't much worse than plain ol' Heroin, just more potent. It's the shitty synthesis and complete lack of workup that produces all those pretty things one can see on the web.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95029 on: July 09, 2015, 09:16:15 am »

She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95030 on: July 09, 2015, 09:46:32 am »

I just realised that my skull is horribly assymetric and that I will never look cute again.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95031 on: July 09, 2015, 09:51:56 am »

this isn't some kind of nazi haplogroup wonderland you can be cute even if your skull is a potato

just gotta grab some embarassing as fuck clothing

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #95032 on: July 09, 2015, 09:55:47 am »

I just realised that my skull is horribly assymetric and that I will never look cute again.
No one else will notice, relax.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95033 on: July 09, 2015, 09:55:52 am »

* Descan paps Knit Tie on the face.

nu
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #95034 on: July 09, 2015, 11:43:23 am »

this isn't some kind of nazi haplogroup wonderland you can be cute even if your skull is a potato
Wait, it isn't?

Shit, took a wrong turn again.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #95035 on: July 09, 2015, 12:11:05 pm »

Neither of those is dumb, both of those are important.

Harsh as it sounds, I think you're right to be selective about when you come out.  What you can do now is plan to eventually move somewhere more accepting and/or gain financial independence from your parents.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95036 on: July 09, 2015, 12:14:34 pm »

how come none of the americans here kidnapped you when you were in the states

hot air the lot of you fatmasters

* LordSlowpoke scoffs

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #95037 on: July 09, 2015, 12:31:09 pm »

My other sad is that for the past few days my parents have been all WORKWORKUNIVIERSITIES AND YOU MUST HAVE FRIENDS OVER BECAUSE ALL THAT FREE TIME IS BAD but I just want to be time and space to keep all the bad stuff I've been feeling away. But it's not like they'll ever ask for my input.

Why do they want you to panic about university now? I'd expect you to have another few months at least.

Right now, my everything seems to hurt. I want to take a bath to relax myself and untense my muscles, but the thought makes my skin crawl. I want to go for a run or do pushups or something to burn off this energy, but the thought makes my muscles (and joints) scream. Meanwhile, my head and eyes are aching just enough to be irritating. Gah.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #95038 on: July 09, 2015, 12:34:57 pm »

My other sad is that for the past few days my parents have been all WORKWORKUNIVIERSITIES AND YOU MUST HAVE FRIENDS OVER BECAUSE ALL THAT FREE TIME IS BAD but I just want to be time and space to keep all the bad stuff I've been feeling away. But it's not like they'll ever ask for my input.

Why do they want you to panic about university now? I'd expect you to have another few months at least.

Uh, because Caroline's parents are insane abusive perfectionist helicoptering shitlords who force their children to meet their overly high expectations?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #95039 on: July 09, 2015, 01:03:33 pm »

BOOM. Instant face omlette.

Like that song from Aqua Teen Hunger Force?
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις
Pages: 1 ... 6334 6335 [6336] 6337 6338 ... 8156