Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6553 6554 [6555] 6556 6557 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8572527 times)

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #98310 on: October 27, 2015, 05:23:35 pm »

Nah the ban was way more recent than that.  For the curious, this was when she switched her name to Gunner-Chan (along with a thread title change):
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=42204.msg6223350#msg6223350
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98311 on: October 27, 2015, 05:29:26 pm »

Nah the ban was way more recent than that.  For the curious, this was when she switched her name to Gunner-Chan (along with a thread title change):
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=42204.msg6223350#msg6223350
....Oh.
... How long is the queue on that guy?
... And is it too late to send hugs?  Please don't let it be too late to send hugs.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #98312 on: October 27, 2015, 05:30:07 pm »

Yeah I don't know if she's 100% accurate with the date. But I'm not going to go messing with her by complaining about that. But in any case she's still depressed over what happened between her and SHAD0Wdump to a suicidal extreme.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98313 on: October 27, 2015, 05:32:23 pm »

Yeah I don't know if she's 100% accurate with the date. But I'm not going to go messing with her by complaining about that. But in any case she's still depressed over what happened between her and SHAD0Wdump to a suicidal extreme.
 :'(
Happy thread person shouldn't be dealing with this many sads.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #98314 on: October 27, 2015, 07:14:54 pm »

*long distance hugs and all that*

Personal sad, I couldn't fall asleep until well past 4 last night, that wasn't that big of an issue because I had classes in the evening today. I'm feeling tired but I don't think I'll be able to fall asleep again. This time tho it's a problem because I have classes in the morning that I also need to prepare for :I
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98315 on: October 27, 2015, 07:23:09 pm »

Would it be rude to ask what happened between them?

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #98316 on: October 27, 2015, 07:52:00 pm »

The short version is that SHAD0Wdump is an irredeemable asshole.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98317 on: October 27, 2015, 07:58:10 pm »

I'm guessing whatever actually happened has been expunged from the post history...

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #98318 on: October 27, 2015, 08:19:23 pm »

It happened off the board, they used to be super ridiculously close friends. Like... Genuine boyfriend and girlfriend close. Then SHAD0Wdump found someone closer and gave up on her after years of friendship.

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #98319 on: October 27, 2015, 08:22:06 pm »

Bleh, I am sorry that shit happened, and also that you cannot tell her that we are sorry that shit happened.

Good luck anyway.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98320 on: October 27, 2015, 08:38:02 pm »

Bleh, I am sorry that shit happened, and also that you cannot tell her that we are sorry that shit happened.

Good luck anyway.
... I'll second this.
Sigtext

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #98322 on: October 27, 2015, 11:07:03 pm »

So I'm feeling down I guess. Obviously that whole calc test thing I was filling the thread with earlier would be a bit of an emotional bummer. But aside from that I'm just feeling negative. Less motivation to do things that interest me. More negative outlook at everything. More prone to anger (goddamnit people stop making all these mistakes while driving I'll yell at every single one of you reeeeeee) Less optimism, feeling hopeless, pointless, etc. Oh yeah, and thinking about suicide again.

So that's cool. Guess I'll need to go back to taking anti-depressants eventually. Fun times.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

sprinkled chariot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98323 on: October 28, 2015, 05:07:25 am »

Turns out, that I forgot to remove unlimited internet extra from my mobile, my money are below zero.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #98324 on: October 28, 2015, 10:56:17 am »

So, my wife is in the hospital and we're waiting on a surgeon. She'll probably be ok, but I'm still worried.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting
Pages: 1 ... 6553 6554 [6555] 6556 6557 ... 8156