Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8472363 times)

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #7410 on: June 24, 2010, 04:55:14 pm »

If you don't like your life style...CHANGE IT UNTIL YOU DO.

TOONY IS SO BADASS. I would date you if you weren't four years younger. *And halfway around the world.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #7411 on: June 24, 2010, 04:55:48 pm »

Toony, let's go out.
Shoes...

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #7412 on: June 24, 2010, 04:57:20 pm »

And I would date you, Vester, if you didn't have glowing red eyes.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7413 on: June 24, 2010, 04:57:58 pm »

Bay12 is the anti-social social group.

TOONY IS SO BADASS. I would date you if you weren't four years younger. *And halfway around the world.
Thank you I don't know what to say.  Except what I just said.

Toony, let's go out.
Don't eat me ok.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7414 on: June 24, 2010, 05:01:03 pm »

And I would date you, Vester, if you didn't have glowing red eyes.

Your eyes glow too, at least according to the song.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Hippoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7415 on: June 24, 2010, 05:01:52 pm »

...sigh

Ever heard of sympathy or empathy?  I was connecting with you so you feel better.  I really am in that situation, I am not lying.

Look back, I never said you we're lying. In fact that could be your very existence. You could be telling the truth word for word.

I don't care for pity, empathy or whatever. All I want is something to do. Guess what you've been giving me something to do. Good job. It's like that time that I was talking with Outcast Orange about meaning of life and shit from 11:30PM to 4AM. Then again, i'd rather be doing something else but this can do.

Remember when I was saying that I'm just waiting for ironhand to post a new version. I'm really just waiting for ironhand to post so I can read it. And if I'm super lucky. Respond to it.

That's the only reason I go on forums. Boredom. I simply need something to do and I find something to do simply by waiting to answer someones post. It's also the same reason why I got banned from my last forum. Boredom.

*horrors*
...You mean that evil system has actually managed to survive for more than a few games in Japan? That... That is too horrible for words... That means it might have a chance elsewhere. Assassin's Creed II had that, and because of it I broke my rule against never pirating anything newer than PS1 era games. If it doesn't die quickly... AUGH!!!!

Hippoman: I can't really feel sorry for you. Your complaint is that you have nothing to do. If you are bored, go out and do something. If you aren't willing to make the effort to have some fun then you can't complain about it. That's your fault, no one else's. To quote Full Metal Alchemist(I've been watching anime all day...) "You've got legs don't ya?! So get up and use them!" But whatever, if you want to go around bored just because you don't have anyone else to have fun with(neither do I, friends aren't a prerequisite for fun) it doesn't effect me, it's your choice.

Good job! You don't feel sorry for me. Great!
It's not that I'm not willing to make the effort, it's that I CAN'T make the effort. Something is stopping me. Like I said, I wish I had ADD or ADHD.
THPÆCROSSISM
ΘπÆ┼ - Rise up against our superiors! Let all dwarves be equal!
KHDownloads

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #7416 on: June 24, 2010, 05:06:39 pm »

*Armok engages shipping mode* 8)
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #7417 on: June 24, 2010, 05:10:29 pm »

At least the only thing you could respond to was the fact I am telling the truth to you and you know it.

Edited to avoid misinterpretation. (hello right bellow me!)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 05:13:28 pm by ToonyMan »

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7418 on: June 24, 2010, 05:11:15 pm »

Why would you lie about your life on a forum?

Anyway if you ever feel like going out and trying something new, or allowing others into your life, people are a great link to other people. Skype is doing me well in meeting others my friends have met over the internet. My Rl friends themselves are fun and deep-set, while the fresh meat allows some new personalities in the mix.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Vester

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7419 on: June 24, 2010, 05:13:02 pm »

Anyway if you ever feel like going out and trying something new, or allowing others into your life, people are a great link to other people. Skype is doing me well in meeting others my friends have met over the internet. My Rl friends themselves are fun and deep-set, while the fresh meat allows some new personalities in the mix.

You have a wolf for an avatar. The "fresh meat" thing takes on a worrying perspective.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7420 on: June 24, 2010, 05:13:49 pm »

*Dragnar readies a sword to end this abomination before it begins* ::)
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Hippoman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7421 on: June 24, 2010, 05:16:03 pm »

Oh ya, my parents don't like me using skype because I'm talking to strangers online/webcamming.

They really don't like webcamming.

But either way:
At least the only thing you could respond to was the fact I am telling the truth to you and you know it.

Edited to avoid misinterpretation. (hello right bellow me!)

If that is indeed pointed towards me, and you are trying to say that you we're right about stopping being a douche and being moody and cynical, sure your right.

Cept I've tried and It doesn't work for me.
Maybe later.

But not now.
THPÆCROSSISM
ΘπÆ┼ - Rise up against our superiors! Let all dwarves be equal!
KHDownloads

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7422 on: June 24, 2010, 05:20:10 pm »

You have a wolf for an avatar. The "fresh meat" thing takes on a worrying perspective.

I don't get around as much as I'd like to, so I've been using these new people to practise holding on to my opinion, and telling people if they're being annoying, especially the people saying things for attention. On a more positive note, I also get to practise the opening liners, like 'where are you from?'. Many of them are outside the US, from interesting people with sexy German accents all the way to the bottom rung that are French Canadians. Hopefully all French Canadians think they're gangsta o-o. At least I got to practise my rusty French, which is about as good as a normal Frenchman who was hit by a brick as a child.
While talking to AJ:

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7423 on: June 24, 2010, 05:21:32 pm »

Bah you don't need a webcam for Skype. I treat them more like a conference call like Vent or TS than a one-on-one live chat.
While talking to AJ:

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #7424 on: June 24, 2010, 05:31:02 pm »

*Dragnar readies a sword to end this abomination before it begins* ::)
*Parries, counterstrike*
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...
Pages: 1 ... 493 494 [495] 496 497 ... 8153