Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 777 778 [779] 780 781 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8470508 times)

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #11670 on: September 07, 2010, 05:03:00 pm »

Yeah because I said a function is a domain with a range and I got it wrong.
It was the first questions and was the only thing I got wrong.

Because I'm a flaming douche bag that tells about his high grades.

Also, I did the school anouncments today for the second time this school year, huzzah!

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #11671 on: September 07, 2010, 05:12:10 pm »

I've been having alot of trouble with pre-calc.
Stuff that should be easy.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11672 on: September 07, 2010, 05:18:13 pm »

I just spent the past four hours riding my bike, in which time i saw a moving truck that was driving under a low bridge and had its roof cut off, got lost, hit the city limits, turned around after getting directions, got lost again and then found somewhere i had been before and got home.

It hurts to move.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11673 on: September 07, 2010, 05:40:47 pm »

Nice time there, the most i spent on a bike was this spring, during the May 1st work holiday, some 25 kilometers in blazing heatm then after a few hours back again, my balls were literally fused to my ass, and it hurt to sit, also i got pretty bad sunburns that day, but the barbecue was worth it :)

Anyway, it seems my dad will limit the time i spend on my computer, which is somewhat bad, but lately i didn't do much on it, just play some games, i really need to reduce that, get a bit more serious now.And all this looks a bit tiring and time consuming, and i am a lazy bastard.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #11674 on: September 07, 2010, 05:53:28 pm »

Forsaken made me sad by bringing seriousness to me. I dislike seriousness so much. :(
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11675 on: September 07, 2010, 05:58:55 pm »

Also, I did the school anouncments today for the second time this school year, huzzah!

I used to be the tech guy for Media Productions, hooking up cameras and installing and running the switchboard stuff for our video announcements. On a few occasions I did the actual announcing too, which was fun. I actually had to learn to install and run the switchboard on my own, with no background in tech, since our teacher didn't have a clue about what to do... the kids basically ran that class.

Heh... good times.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #11676 on: September 07, 2010, 06:22:21 pm »

I was under the impression that highschool classes were insane and extremely confusing.

When i found that i had the same classes every day is was extremely disappointed.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #11677 on: September 07, 2010, 07:20:37 pm »

Not as much sad as annoyed and fed up, but here it goes: This afternoon while in class a particularily idiotic classmate demanded that I moved one seat further as to give her more "living space". This would be bad in itself, and it's made worse by the fact that she chose to seat next to me in the first place.
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #11678 on: September 07, 2010, 07:28:52 pm »

I don't think that's a big deal at all man.  Not a big deal at all.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11679 on: September 07, 2010, 07:29:55 pm »

Not as much sad as annoyed and fed up, but here it goes: This afternoon while in class a particularily idiotic classmate demanded that I moved one seat further as to give her more "living space". This would be bad in itself, and it's made worse by the fact that she chose to seat next to me in the first place.

My response to that was always, "Could you repeat that slowly please? I only speak a little bit of moron."

I got in a lot of fights in high school.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11680 on: September 07, 2010, 07:36:23 pm »

This didn't happen to take place in a 20th century history class, did it?

Sir Pseudonymous

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11681 on: September 07, 2010, 08:43:57 pm »

I've been having alot of trouble with pre-calc.
Stuff that should be easy.
I remember pre-calc being harder than calc. Precalc was the first math class I ever got anything less than an A in (I think I wound up one point below the A/B line, actually... which would have been an A had I been in college at the time ::)). Mostly because of the trig shit in it, which is much more confusing than derivatives and integrals (which are awesome, btw; they're hard as fuck, but let you do crazy shit, which more than makes up for their difficulty).

I just spent the past four hours riding my bike, in which time i saw a moving truck that was driving under a low bridge and had its roof cut off, got lost, hit the city limits, turned around after getting directions, got lost again and then found somewhere i had been before and got home.

It hurts to move.
I once did eighteen miles without stopping, stopped to drink some water and take a piss, then did another two miles. Granted it was on a circular greenway around a lake (two miles around) that was mostly flat, but it's the farthest I've ever biked. It took about two and a half hours in all, and I could barely move at the end of it, once my muscles relaxed and the endorphins died away.

I also regularly went out and biked a 6 mile trail made from a path originally built for a railway in the early 19th century, starting in the middle, going to one end, going to the other end, and then back to where I started, for a total of 12 miles. In the middle of summer. In the south... And yes, I did only do it because it was miserable and excruciating and I got buzzed off the endorphins, distracting me from how miserable I was back then. Then I tracked down an old friend I went to highschool with, and everything was awesome, until she tried to kill herself and things started going to shit again, though never as bad as they had been for the year I neither knew nor talked to anyone...

Eventually I started hanging out with someone else I went to highschool with, then two weeks ago he decided to stop talking to me over a trivial fucking drunken fight that he fucking started. >:|

Oh hey I derailed my own post, and in doing so brought it back on topic. :P
I'm all for eating the heart of your enemies to gain their courage though.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11682 on: September 07, 2010, 08:57:55 pm »

Left for school at 9:45. Came home at 8:45. So close to a 12 hour day. So close.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #11683 on: September 07, 2010, 09:01:23 pm »

Watch Scooby Doo with me, Aqizzar, and Josh.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #11684 on: September 07, 2010, 09:10:42 pm »

I once did eighteen miles without stopping, stopped to drink some water and take a piss, then did another two miles. Granted it was on a circular greenway around a lake (two miles around) that was mostly flat, but it's the farthest I've ever biked. It took about two and a half hours in all, and I could barely move at the end of it, once my muscles relaxed and the endorphins died away.
Wow, that's quite a ways. My longest ever workout was 16 miles on foot, and I didn't do anything at all for the rest of the day. I was sore for days afterwards.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG
Pages: 1 ... 777 778 [779] 780 781 ... 8153