Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 2084 2085 [2086] 2087 2088 ... 8155

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8542085 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #31275 on: June 13, 2011, 07:34:21 am »

Or just shut the door.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31276 on: June 13, 2011, 07:35:35 am »

Whelp, looks like another bay12 spin off died a slow and inglorious death.

I am a bit conflicted about it really, and I thought I might put this in the happy thread, but I figured I should listen to the less assholy parts of my self out of respect for them.

Wait what? Where was the spinoff? If DSZ, then yeah sorta. If it's my "spinoff", then it's still kicking, just not online half the time.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31277 on: June 13, 2011, 07:49:36 am »

Another nightmare last night. It's getting hard to remember the last time I had a normal dream. What the hell is wrong with my brain?
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #31278 on: June 13, 2011, 08:24:30 am »

My cat has a very annoying way of telling me he's hungry; he'll come into my room and whine for several minutes, and then proceed to do all the things that I hate in rapid succession. By that time I have two choices: Cave in and feed him early, or be driven insane. I love the little guy, but sometimes he drives me nuts.
And if you get up and do it, you reinforce the behaviour. You just can't win.

Or just shut the door.
Last time I threw my cat into a room and shut the door (I had to hunt a rodent she brought in, and she was in the way), she ended up tearing away a a board from the door-frame.

Another nightmare last night. It's getting hard to remember the last time I had a normal dream. What the hell is wrong with my brain?
Been stressed out lately?
Love, scriver~

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31279 on: June 13, 2011, 08:26:20 am »

:o

That's one visious cat.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #31280 on: June 13, 2011, 08:28:14 am »

Been stressed out lately?
Let me put it this way: Relaxing at the beach for several hours took my mind off my troubles for a grand total of three hours after the fact. I am begining to suspect somthing is wrong with me, given how prevalent and vivid my nightmares over the past six months or so have been.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Owlga

• Bay Watcher
  • Turbo times two
    • View Profile
« Reply #31281 on: June 13, 2011, 08:33:12 am »

I really don't like seeing my girlfriend wake up early, feel at best alright and then have something totally innocent mess her up and make her go back to sleep sad.

And now I'm mostly totally alone, and god dammit I usually don't mind but I DO when I feel it's someone else's fault.
Quote from: Cupaketan
if u cant taek a cake, dont do a bake, in a kitchen
so u hav2 leve it ok bc its 2 hot 4u
Owlga is the chillest anime girl ever.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #31282 on: June 13, 2011, 08:53:11 am »

:o

That's one visious cat.
It is. You should have seen the wallpaper around the door ;)
Not to mention the poor mouse.

She's surprisingly gentle when you play with her, though.

Let me put it this way: Relaxing at the beach for several hours took my mind off my troubles for a grand total of three hours after the fact. I am begining to suspect somthing is wrong with me, given how prevalent and vivid my nightmares over the past six months or so have been.
I don't think nightmarea would be a sign of wronghood, I'd say it might just be the stress. I always have more nightmares when I'm worried or stressed up about something, and I would suppose that with longer periods stress it would get worse. I'm pretty sure that's how we work, dealing with stress while we sleep. The big thing to look out for is not getting any real sleep. That causes problems.
Love, scriver~

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31283 on: June 13, 2011, 09:50:48 am »

Tenshi's upset again, It really kills me to see her like this :<
*Hugs*

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31284 on: June 13, 2011, 11:45:39 am »

Wait what? Where was the spinoff? If DSZ, then yeah sorta. If it's my "spinoff", then it's still kicking, just not online half the time.

Yeah, DSZ.

What is your '"spinoff"?'

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31285 on: June 13, 2011, 11:51:50 am »

Every time classes end my sleep schedule gets wonky. Last summer it completely inverted from going to bed late and waking up late to going to bed early and waking up very early. This time it went to going to bed semi-late and waking up incredibly late. I must have been asleep for 11 hours, and for the past few weeks it's been hovering around that amount. I know not getting enough sleep and getting too much sleep both can cause major health problems, so I'm worried over this. Alarms don't work, when I ask my family to help me out they never get how concerned I am over this and make no effort to wake me up, so I'm out of options to artificially wake myself up.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

The Merchant Of Menace

• Bay Watcher
  • Work work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31286 on: June 13, 2011, 11:54:05 am »

Sounds stupid, but have you tried drinking a few litres of water before you go to bed?
*Hugs*

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31287 on: June 13, 2011, 11:57:32 am »

Build some extremely elaborate contraption that showers you on water if you don't get up.

Duke 2.0

• Bay Watcher
  • [CONQUISTADOR:BIRD]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31288 on: June 13, 2011, 11:58:05 am »

I understand the importance of water, so that idea strikes me as good and not bad. I'll try it tonight, Thanks.
Buck up friendo, we're all on the level here.
I would bet money Andrew has edited things retroactively, except I can't prove anything because it was edited retroactively.
MIERDO MILLAS DE VIBORAS FURIOSAS PARA ESTRANGULARTE MUERTO

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #31289 on: June 13, 2011, 12:18:38 pm »

Every time classes end my sleep schedule gets wonky. Last summer it completely inverted from going to bed late and waking up late to going to bed early and waking up very early. This time it went to going to bed semi-late and waking up incredibly late. I must have been asleep for 11 hours, and for the past few weeks it's been hovering around that amount. I know not getting enough sleep and getting too much sleep both can cause major health problems, so I'm worried over this. Alarms don't work, when I ask my family to help me out they never get how concerned I am over this and make no effort to wake me up, so I'm out of options to artificially wake myself up.
Techincally you can sleep up to 12 hours for no negative effects, the human body needs at least 8 hours so a very small window. Dehydration does effect sleep patterns.
Pages: 1 ... 2084 2085 [2086] 2087 2088 ... 8155