Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4085 4086 [4087] 4088 4089 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8569035 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #61290 on: May 02, 2013, 01:00:36 am »

Please delete your post and send it in a PM.

... Uh... No?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Catsup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61291 on: May 02, 2013, 01:02:29 am »

... Uh... No?
you're really comfortable to post about your life publicly like this?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61292 on: May 02, 2013, 01:04:02 am »

I dunno, did I post it or not?
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

Catsup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61293 on: May 02, 2013, 01:05:11 am »

I dunno, did I post it or not?
just making sure...

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61294 on: May 02, 2013, 01:09:56 am »

« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 04:20:50 pm by Ogdibus »

Lysabild

• Bay Watcher
  • Eidora Terminus Imperii Romani
    • View Profile
    • My Steam!
« Reply #61295 on: May 02, 2013, 01:11:54 am »

Honestly, just shut up already Catsup.

Really.

>:(

I want to find a boat and row across the Atlantic just to hug Vector right now, and you're carrying on being a complete and utter dick.

*Refrains from saying anything else, too angry to be civil.*

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61296 on: May 02, 2013, 01:13:36 am »

I'll put it this way: I never feel good revealing anything about myself to anyone.

Half the time I want to take a day and go through to delete every post I've ever made here, but that's also the part of me that thinks, with some paranoia, that no matter what I do I will never, ever be safe.  So I'm going to leave this, praying that someone will find it useful.

Hugs all around.

Catsup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61297 on: May 02, 2013, 01:14:09 am »

Honestly, just shut up already Catsup.

Really.

>:(

I want to find a boat and row across the Atlantic just to hug Vector right now, and you're carrying on being a complete and utter dick.

*Refrains from saying anything else, too angry to be civil.*
hehehee funny thing...i want to hug her too, im not really good with words...

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #61298 on: May 02, 2013, 01:15:05 am »

I'll put it this way: I never feel good revealing anything about myself to anyone.

Half the time I want to take a day and go through to delete every post I've ever made here, but that's also the part of me that thinks, with some paranoia, that no matter what I do I will never, ever be safe.  So I'm going to leave this, praying that someone will find it useful.

Hugs all around.
*Hug*
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #61299 on: May 02, 2013, 01:24:32 am »

... Uh... No?
you're really comfortable to post about your life publicly like this?

Welcome to Bay12.  You can say pretty much whatever you want here, and we'll be supportive as long as you're not trying to be disruptive or spread hateful/destructive ideas.

*hugs* to Lysabild and Vector.  I can relate to thoughts of vengeance through self-destruction.  I've had them often.  The long period of loneliness/devaluation/shock and mental breakdown from entering a new environment with no social skills too.  The only thing that prevented me at times when I hit rock bottom was having a supportive family that I didn't want to cause emotional harm.  Self-awareness and drive to be something are enough for me most of the time, but those don't mean anything when you just don't care anymore.  At that point all that was left for me was the thought of my parents crying over me, or traumatizing my siblings.  Having children took that to a whole new level, and was the thing that finally granted me some permanent, unshakable resolve.  If I didn't have such responsibilities to others, I'm pretty sure I would start living with completely reckless abandon.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2013, 01:27:56 am by SalmonGod »
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61300 on: May 02, 2013, 01:28:13 am »

hehehee funny thing...i want to hug her too, im not really good with words...

That's why it's time to shut up and e-hug for now. The gods of hugginess and fluffy feelings demand it.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61301 on: May 02, 2013, 01:29:13 am »

Hugs all around.
Would it make you feel better if I wrote up my crazy life depression story? It's not as egalitarian, but I think it gets points for having a unique setting.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61302 on: May 02, 2013, 01:32:16 am »

Egalitarian?

I think you should post if you want to post.  I'm okay posting by myself, whatever's necessary :I

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #61303 on: May 02, 2013, 01:34:58 am »

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61304 on: May 02, 2013, 01:39:28 am »

Honestly, I've said it all here before in bits and pieces, and I'm pretty comfortable talking about it all these days, I just didn't want you to feel alone on the stage.

What I meant by "less egalitarian" is that it makes me seem like more of a bad guy... I might post it up in a bit... I think I'd have to have a midnight snack first though.
Pages: 1 ... 4085 4086 [4087] 4088 4089 ... 8156