Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4337 4338 [4339] 4340 4341 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8470615 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #65070 on: August 25, 2013, 12:40:41 pm »

I had a dream about my ex last night.

Augh, I still miss him so much.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65071 on: August 25, 2013, 06:05:29 pm »

Brain, stop going places you don't want to go. I need my damned sleep!

And no, this isn't some horror film thingy. This is real life problems making my brain unhappy.
When I can't sleep because of intruding thoughts I agree they're important and promise myself that I'll think about it tomorrow. Works far better than telling myself not to think about it.
This is to do with family health. Thinking about it at ANY time is the last thing I want to do.
You don't have to keep the promise.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #65072 on: August 25, 2013, 06:40:05 pm »

You don't have to keep the promise.
Precisely.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65073 on: August 25, 2013, 07:19:20 pm »

I have to go back to school in 2 days,   :'(

Which means back to the daily grind of sitting in classes doing nothing all day because every person around me are idiots and the classes are all dumbed down to horrific levels to accommodate that.

And to top things off, I get to attempt to maintain a relationship this year! Woo...

I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP. TAKE ME BACK TO 8TH GRADE AGAIN. 8TH GRADE WAS REASONABLY CHALLENGING AND I HAD A HOT TEACHER.

Yay.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #65074 on: August 25, 2013, 07:33:46 pm »

Ah, I remember 8th grade.

I'd rather not.

Mostly because I was pretty whiny for no reason at all and I had a really good life and good friends and nobody who really didn't like me but I was angry anyway and that phase lasted 3 years.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65075 on: August 25, 2013, 07:58:14 pm »

I wish I could just go somewhere without making some sort of driving error that makes me feel like trash.

I'm getting out of the Renaissance festive after a day of fun with my friends, and I'm trying to figure out how to get back onto the highway and get back home, and I completely tunnel vision on where I'm going, and cut off somebody so hard they slam on their brakes, stopping in the middle of the road..

Nobody got hit, or hurt (hopefully, with how hard they stopped...) but I froze up and didn't know what to do, so I just drove off and dodged into a side road and waited a minute for me to calm down. I was so on edge for the trip home that I felt I couldn't do anything right.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #65076 on: August 25, 2013, 08:03:04 pm »

You're not as bad as me. I pulled out in front of a guy a couple days ago and he actually hit my car.

Luckily he was really quick on the brakes and his car just sort of bumped into mine and nothing/nobody got hurt, but man did I feel dumb after that.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65077 on: August 25, 2013, 08:13:06 pm »

I have to go back to school in 2 days,   :'(

Which means back to the daily grind of sitting in classes doing nothing all day because every person around me are idiots and the classes are all dumbed down to horrific levels to accommodate that.

And to top things off, I get to attempt to maintain a relationship this year! Woo...

I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP. TAKE ME BACK TO 8TH GRADE AGAIN. 8TH GRADE WAS REASONABLY CHALLENGING AND I HAD A HOT TEACHER.

Yay.
I had my first day last week, and my mind was completely burnt out by the end of the day.  BECAUSE I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.  During the summer I actually learned stuff and thought.  At school I'm learning combinations of numbers and letters that can later be used on a test. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #65078 on: August 25, 2013, 09:17:18 pm »

Yep.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65079 on: August 25, 2013, 09:38:22 pm »

I need to take a break from being INTJ-Vector and be INTP-Vector.  I don't have the energy for the other one right now (it's not natural to me, anyway).
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #65080 on: August 25, 2013, 09:51:05 pm »

Someone's trying to get people to troll Bay12 via Omegle again  ::), this time by claiming Toady is a Neo Nazi. I don't understand why people want to do this.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #65081 on: August 25, 2013, 09:54:06 pm »

wat.

Er... should we like pm Toady about this or something to make sure he knows?
It's FEF, not FEOF

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #65082 on: August 25, 2013, 10:06:34 pm »

The time stamp is, of course, 133[3]7. :U
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #65083 on: August 25, 2013, 10:10:48 pm »

Doesn't matter that much. Whomever is behind the "9gagarmy" bullshit has done worse before.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65084 on: August 25, 2013, 10:13:16 pm »

Someone's trying to get people to troll Bay12 via Omegle again  ::), this time by claiming Toady is a Neo Nazi. I don't understand why people want to do this.
Do you suppose they're even using the Toady message gadget someone made a long while back.
Pages: 1 ... 4337 4338 [4339] 4340 4341 ... 8153