Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4388 4389 [4390] 4391 4392 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8470323 times)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #65835 on: September 20, 2013, 08:46:56 pm »

Which IRC? If it's Bay12lb's, I don't think Wrex would stand for that, despite him and Descan not being on the friendliest of terms.

They probably didn't say if they were going to do it, so it'd probably be difficult to tell who did.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #65836 on: September 20, 2013, 08:48:55 pm »

Which IRC? If it's Bay12lb's, I don't think Wrex would stand for that, despite him and Descan not being on the friendliest of terms.

They probably didn't say if they were going to do it, so it'd probably be difficult to tell who did.

IP addresses are a wonderful thing.

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #65837 on: September 20, 2013, 08:50:37 pm »

Hehe, indeed.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65838 on: September 20, 2013, 11:51:05 pm »

Dang it, it took me all day to realize but I either have heart burn or I've become depressed.

and oddly enough... Yes you can confuse those two.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65839 on: September 21, 2013, 12:13:56 am »

Last night at home. Back to the daily grind tomorrow for another three weeks before I get any more home time - or time off in general.

Trucking does have its upsides, but being gone for so long is not one of them  :-\
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #65840 on: September 21, 2013, 04:29:44 am »

God damn. It's almost 4:30 am, and I'm not sleepy at all, I'm hungry, super thirsty and a bunch of little things that are telling me I'm not getting any sleep until my body realizes how stupid it's being and hits me with sleepiness all at once. Then Ill wake up feeling like my stomach is eating itself and my throat has tumbleweeds in it.

Gaaaahhhh.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #65841 on: September 21, 2013, 08:14:47 am »

I am sad because I feel like a pig after eating most of a family size pizza (15 in across) when I only meant to eat half.  :'(

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #65842 on: September 21, 2013, 08:38:48 am »

I am sad because I feel like a pig after eating most of a family size pizza (15 in across) when I only meant to eat half.  :'(
It was a pizza. You did the right thing man.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #65843 on: September 21, 2013, 08:41:03 am »

I still feel like a digusting gluttonous pig for eating it. I always do.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #65844 on: September 21, 2013, 11:04:33 am »

Massively overslept. Feel rubbish and lost a decent chunk of the day.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65845 on: September 21, 2013, 12:48:12 pm »

I can't come home to see my friends and family this weekend because I'm missing $1 for bus fare.  It's absolutely pouring outside.  Also, I'm exhausted.  Haven't slept more than 5 hours a night, usually less, for quite a while.

EDIT: Also, I think my roleplaying group just broke up, and I may be partially losing my hearing due to headphone use.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2013, 12:54:41 pm by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65846 on: September 21, 2013, 12:55:18 pm »

I can relate to this. I absolutely hate it when I eat more than I intend to of something, just because it's there. Makes me feel really bad.

I just feel kinda terrible in general at the moment. Motivation has hit critically low levels. I can't seem to be bothered getting my lazy ass out of this awful place and moving. Family is still constantly harassing me. I feel less fit than I used to. I'm probably gaining weight. Also I'm still failing to grow a beard, shaving the mess that results is too much effort, and lately I've become convinced that I'm developing a bald patch.

Oh, and my bitch of a mother woke me up from the lovely dream I was having this morning. For no apparent reason. Now I cannot remember what it was. >:(
I am very tired right now which is why I am typing this nonsense. I just feel really blmvbuyjujhnmfgvuy7uyjh7tfgrgvuyjhnr, to be honest.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65847 on: September 21, 2013, 01:01:59 pm »

I can't come home to see my friends and family this weekend because I'm missing $1 for bus fare.  It's absolutely pouring outside

I've scrounged the street for quarters, or asked people at a bus stop for Bus Fare before. There's no shame in it; you know that circumstances have just left you without your fare. Rain would also probably earn you sympathy points, and visiting people is important.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65848 on: September 21, 2013, 01:06:53 pm »

I'm already way too late to see my friends, unfortunately.  I'd be at least an hour and a half late if I left now, and they're not really the sticking-around-in-the-pizzeria type.

I also found another $1 in my purse about an hour after my latest leaving time. . . and the other thing is that this is Berkeley and there is not exactly much in the way of money lying around on the street.  I have no qualms with scrounging for fare and get on my hands and knees in every laundry room I wind up in.  It's that this city is so full of panhandlers that, again, the streets are pretty clean.

My parents will be coming by tomorrow anyway, so at least I'll see them a little.  My mom's sick, my dad's going to be completely exhausted. . . it's probably best if we wait.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65849 on: September 21, 2013, 01:08:47 pm »

That is why you have four cheese spinach dip bread bowls Vector. They make a warm and cozy meal that is delicious and fun to eat at the same time.

It is like if you combined hot chocolate with a fancy meal.
Pages: 1 ... 4388 4389 [4390] 4391 4392 ... 8153