Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4835 4836 [4837] 4838 4839 ... 8155

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8564850 times)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #72540 on: April 04, 2014, 11:42:12 am »

well i have yet to kiss her and if i did it would be my first so it is a bit of a nerve racking thing for me to try because i know almost nothing about how and when to do it. I tis newb at relationships.
Let me tell you, as long as you start simple and work your way up at each kissing encounter, occasionally back off and admire her and murmur sweet nothings before coming in for another kiss, and it's not too wet or dry, you're golden. The embrace matters, and kissing elsewhere to change things up, and someone could probably write a solid book on kissing. But the basics are pretty easy. It's like pizza: even a kiss that ain't so great is still generally worth doing.
You mean like this?

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #72541 on: April 04, 2014, 11:43:39 am »

The people who did the Batman Musical and such did some serious stuff too.

Re: Kissing stuff.

She'll probably think it cute if you're awkward. Don't worry so much about it and learn through experience.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #72542 on: April 04, 2014, 11:49:09 am »

well i have yet to kiss her and if i did it would be my first so it is a bit of a nerve racking thing for me to try because i know almost nothing about how and when to do it. I tis newb at relationships.
Let me tell you, as long as you start simple and work your way up at each kissing encounter, occasionally back off and admire her and murmur sweet nothings before coming in for another kiss, and it's not too wet or dry, you're golden. The embrace matters, and kissing elsewhere to change things up, and someone could probably write a solid book on kissing. But the basics are pretty easy. It's like pizza: even a kiss that ain't so great is still generally worth doing.
You mean like this?
At first I thought she was gonna just give it a peck on the nose and then she went all biglips on it. At least (as far as we know) there was no tongue. I always thought snakes were dirty and shouldn't be touched, like you should wash your hands afterward or something. But I don't have any actual basis for this assumption, so there ya go.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #72543 on: April 04, 2014, 11:50:17 am »

I'm still getting over the fact that our benevolent overlord, Cryxis, Prince of Doom is having girl problems, never mind focusing on snake-charming  :P
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #72544 on: April 04, 2014, 12:44:43 pm »

For the record that username comes from my overseer account
In all honesty i am shy, anti social, and pacifistic until aggravated
thanks for calling me benevolent though
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72545 on: April 04, 2014, 01:18:58 pm »

At first I thought she was gonna just give it a peck on the nose and then she went all biglips on it. At least (as far as we know) there was no tongue. I always thought snakes were dirty and shouldn't be touched, like you should wash your hands afterward or something. But I don't have any actual basis for this assumption, so there ya go.
Snakes, in my experience, stay pretty clean. They are smooth so things don't stick very well, and even then they tend to stay to dry-ish areas, so there's not much to dirty them up anyway.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #72546 on: April 04, 2014, 01:22:45 pm »

Snakes, in my experience, stay pretty clean. They are smooth so things don't stick very well, and even then they tend to stay to dry-ish areas, so there's not much to dirty them up anyway.
except for the fact that they are covered in bacteria but then again what living creature is not covered in bacteria and germs
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #72547 on: April 04, 2014, 01:27:53 pm »

The whole snakes are slimy and disgusting thing, I think, must come from the snake in the Garden of Eden.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #72548 on: April 04, 2014, 01:29:58 pm »

The whole snakes are slimy and disgusting thing, I think, must come from the snake in the Garden of Eden.
What's wrong with you O:

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #72549 on: April 04, 2014, 01:30:29 pm »

I figured it was more about not being able to groom itself and also mites and such.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72550 on: April 04, 2014, 01:30:43 pm »

except for the fact that they are covered in bacteria but then again what living creature is not covered in bacteria and germs
Bacteria. Apart from bacteriophages which prey on bacteria but they don't really live on them (or necessarily at all). They just need bacteria to reproduce.

lookidit!
to the happy thread!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2014, 01:34:12 pm by Graknorke »
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #72551 on: April 04, 2014, 06:27:22 pm »

babby snaek: gud evning i am yor wai-eater to-day.
me: ...
babby snaek: ...
me: ...
babby snaek: ..i eat u meow :3
Me: otay. c:

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72552 on: April 04, 2014, 06:33:53 pm »

Snakes. Making women wish that penises had peristalsis since... Probably never.

Quote from: babysnake
d'aww
That's adorable.
And also slimy.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #72553 on: April 04, 2014, 06:36:28 pm »

Babby snaek is too cute for this thread
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #72554 on: April 04, 2014, 07:33:17 pm »

Babby snaek is too cute for this thread
Pages: 1 ... 4835 4836 [4837] 4838 4839 ... 8155