Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4921 4922 [4923] 4924 4925 ... 8155

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8557396 times)

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #73830 on: April 25, 2014, 10:46:10 am »

I find it sad that Facebook doesn't seem to care about its own rules. They say they have rules against hate speech and then refuse to take down pages that are covered in it. I've also seen people get horribly harassed and bullied only to have Facebook admins go "Well, that sucks, doesn't it? Have you tried telling your mommy about it?"

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #73831 on: April 25, 2014, 12:09:46 pm »

I post to this forum disproportionately with negative things and disagreeing with people.  Often when I have something neutral/positive to say I don't feel strongly enough to make a post about it.  Or someone else has already said it.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #73832 on: April 25, 2014, 12:10:45 pm »

I'm two posters worth of importance!
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73833 on: April 25, 2014, 12:10:54 pm »

I wonder how many people remember who I am on here.
You're the guy who suspended a forum game I was interested in. >_>
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #73834 on: April 25, 2014, 12:13:05 pm »

Bleeeh. No me gusta mucho this sickness.

Yeah. Tell me about it. After a whole week of alternating sunny and stormy weather, today, Friday afternoon because fuck free time, my body decides to fuck this low pressure shit, TIME TO FEEL LIKE SHIIIIIIIIT! ONWARDS TO THE SHIT-MOBILE! PREPARE THE HEADACHE-CANNON AND NAUSEA BOMBS!

Also you can apparently be slightly giddy when you're on a mix of aspirin, caffeine, etenzamide and paracetamol. Which is new.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #73835 on: April 25, 2014, 12:19:39 pm »

I post to this forum disproportionately with negative things and disagreeing with people.  Often when I have something neutral/positive to say I don't feel strongly enough to make a post about it.  Or someone else has already said it.

Also about a third of my posts fall at the end of a page.  Do you guys hold your posts until someone does the last post, or am I just unlucky?
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #73836 on: April 25, 2014, 12:23:31 pm »

Also about a third of my posts fall at the end of a page.  Do you guys hold your posts until someone does the last post, or am I just unlucky?

It's a conspi-- SHIT. I wasn't supposed to tell you.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #73837 on: April 25, 2014, 12:27:07 pm »

Bleeeh. No me gusta mucho this sickness.

Yeah. Tell me about it. After a whole week of alternating sunny and stormy weather, today, Friday afternoon because fuck free time, my body decides to fuck this low pressure shit, TIME TO FEEL LIKE SHIIIIIIIIT! ONWARDS TO THE SHIT-MOBILE! PREPARE THE HEADACHE-CANNON AND NAUSEA BOMBS!

Also you can apparently be slightly giddy when you're on a mix of aspirin, caffeine, etenzamide and paracetamol. Which is new.
Also all my bones are aching. That's probably not good.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Singularity125

• Bay Watcher
  • [GAMING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #73838 on: April 25, 2014, 12:41:19 pm »

I have to second what some other people have said here... Tiruin, you seem to be an exceptionally kind person when helping other people with their troubles here, especially considering you have your own to deal with. (But don't we all?) If I weren't such a lurker I would be trying to help cheer people up more, myself... In any case, you're a good person. :)

To all you people having crappy days... I hope things start going better for you. And that goes double for Vector and mastahcheese... It really sounds like both of you could use a change of scenery and getting away from those around you, impractical though that may be. I hope things get better. :(

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #73839 on: April 25, 2014, 12:47:00 pm »

Is it just me or 90% of the things I say on Bay12forum are inane and useless?

Nah, dude, that's my role.  :P

That's also my role. Either the last post on a page or the post at the start of a new page, that's my post. Jeez, guys, quit taking my jobs.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #73840 on: April 25, 2014, 12:47:53 pm »

I always thought of you as a protoplasm sort of guy.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Knit tie

• Bay Watcher
  • Consider avatar too slim until end of diet.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73841 on: April 25, 2014, 12:49:38 pm »

I really do wonder how the "Bay12 as a video game" project is going, because we should include Tiruin in there as a "cheerful, optimistic girl/frend to all living things/moral compass" character.

Is it just me or 90% of the things I say on Bay12forum are inane and useless?

Nah, dude, that's my role.  :P

That's also my role. Either the last post on a page or the post at the start of a new page, that's my post. Jeez, guys, quit taking my jobs.
Inb4 unjustified self-depreciation one-upmanship rollercoaster.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #73842 on: April 25, 2014, 12:50:00 pm »

Ever heard of cytoskeleton?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #73843 on: April 25, 2014, 12:51:34 pm »

I take many forms.
It's just that this one hurts like balls.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #73844 on: April 25, 2014, 12:53:06 pm »

Must be your skeleton form.

Understandable. No flesh would be annoying.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread
Pages: 1 ... 4921 4922 [4923] 4924 4925 ... 8155