Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5029 5030 [5031] 5032 5033 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8437452 times)

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #75450 on: May 26, 2014, 07:26:31 am »

Really? That's weird o_o In Korea, it's the opposite...

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #75451 on: May 26, 2014, 07:32:19 am »

It seems every month we hear another story comin' out of the states of the police and such covering up a rape or assault in a university or high-school perpetrated by a star football player or something like that. :/ It's... becoming almost non-news, it seems to happen so much.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #75452 on: May 26, 2014, 09:41:40 am »

Got really upset and said thigs I shouldn't have said and I hurt someone very dear to me (not physically). Now I lost probably the closest friend I had left and now I'm pretty sure I just lost the last of my friends because of me being a stupid f***ing idiot... I feel as if I just lost my last chance at being happy and now... Know I just don't want to even leave my house anymore... I have no friends who would spend time with me, and I'm too f***ing stupid and shy to make new friends and besides... I'll just hurt them like I did to countless friends before...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75453 on: May 26, 2014, 10:32:49 am »

Got really upset and said thigs I shouldn't have said and I hurt someone very dear to me (not physically). Now I lost probably the closest friend I had left and now I'm pretty sure I just lost the last of my friends because of me being a stupid f***ing idiot... I feel as if I just lost my last chance at being happy and now... Know I just don't want to even leave my house anymore... I have no friends who would spend time with me, and I'm too f***ing stupid and shy to make new friends and besides... I'll just hurt them like I did to countless friends before...

Just apologize and explain to the person. That's the best way to fix something like this imo.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75454 on: May 26, 2014, 10:43:26 am »

Simple: We ban virginity!
You have made yourself an archnemesis with this suggestion.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75455 on: May 26, 2014, 10:45:49 am »

I'm sure one could choose to lose their virginity under general anaesthetic in a government-funded clinic if that was to become a law.
Don't you worry, you won't remember a thing...
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
« Reply #75456 on: May 26, 2014, 10:49:07 am »

Just apologize and explain to the person. That's the best way to fix something like this imo.
I've been trying, but I'm fairly certain shes cutting me out of her life entirely... I explained that I do have problems with my anger, my impulsiveness and that I'm an idiot and always say the wrong things at the worst times... I also make things bigger then they're supposed to be, but this... This is probably that one final blow that made me think that I'm gonna end up hurting everyone I care about...
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75457 on: May 26, 2014, 11:02:59 am »

Was this massacre thing recent?
Because these have been happening a lot in America lately. Almost makes me worry someone might have a 'I hate tourists' moment and go M16 on some of my friends.
Also makes it tempting to take a quick trip over to the Westboro baptist church with something kaboomy.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #75458 on: May 26, 2014, 11:12:36 am »

Are they the ones that protest at funerals, of all places?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #75459 on: May 26, 2014, 11:20:42 am »

Yes. Usually only those of Soldiers, though.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #75460 on: May 26, 2014, 12:05:17 pm »

(removed ensuing trouble before it ensued too badly...  please remember to be chill in the face of adversity in order to have a better day and so that other people on the forum can have better days too)
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #75461 on: May 26, 2014, 12:06:33 pm »

(removed ensuing trouble before it ensued too badly...  please remember to be chill in the face of adversity in order to have a better day and so that other people on the forum can have better days too)

This should be the sad thread's motto.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75462 on: May 26, 2014, 01:36:54 pm »

« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 11:14:44 am by Vector »
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #75463 on: May 26, 2014, 02:18:04 pm »

I'm about to have another panic attack.

Really took too much of a workload on myself for this semester, considering what sort of mental state I'm in.
The problem is I've got pressing deadlines and I'm embedded in some group work with people relying on me.
I look like a procastinating asshole, since I can't just tell people about my condition.

It really doesn't help that I have therapy only once every two weeks. Those things take time to work on. Time I don't have.

I'm not even sure if I'll be in any sort of working condition tomorrow, considering I literally feel like I'm suffocating.
Probably should call my mother once my father goes to work, that could help.

Imperial Guardsman

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANATICISM INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #75464 on: May 26, 2014, 02:42:13 pm »

Realizing that I cant even let off steam through playing games. I got banned from a server by a shitmin I really hate, and my little brother comes and laughs about it.
I respond by cracking him upside the head with his tablet, destroying it.
What ever happened to you supporting me, Bay? Whatever happened to that 2 pages worth of help you promised me?
Pages: 1 ... 5029 5030 [5031] 5032 5033 ... 8153