Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6230 6231 [6232] 6233 6234 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8472419 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #93465 on: May 25, 2015, 06:51:38 pm »

SILLY EXTROVERTS ARE SILLY :P

As for my sad, have not been able to play KSP since improperly installing USI Kolonization mod for fear of Kerbals randomly dying to the USI Life Support system when I am using TAC life support.
All the "help" I have received from the actual thread to this point amounts to "your computer is literally haunted"

So yeah, gonna go play some Crusader Kings, because that couldn't possibly end in horrible frustratio- (5 minutes later)AHHHHH GOD DAMMIT GOD DAMMIT GOD FUCKING DAMMIT
XD
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93466 on: May 25, 2015, 07:09:08 pm »

Yeah, this. It pisses me off to no end when people tell me there's nothing wrong with being alone. I mean, there's nothing wrong with getting pumice rubbed on you all day either but it gets unbearable.

I think it varies between different people at different times for the same person. Try a shitty relationship that lasts several years and you will be wishing for a few years of alone-time. Being single sucks until you've experienced dysfunctional relationship you can't get out of for any one of a number of reasons and you realize there are much worse situations than being alone. "Alone" is a neutral baseline, not the worst-case. Just make sure that you're wishing for a real relationship and not some idealistic fantasy version of a relationship that almost never happens.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:12:11 pm by Reelya »

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93467 on: May 25, 2015, 07:10:04 pm »

Ugh I want so desperately for my AD to kick in already XD

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93468 on: May 25, 2015, 07:48:18 pm »

Yeah, I enjoy having friends and interacting with people I like, but I'm rather bad at it and doing so is exhausting. :L   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93469 on: May 25, 2015, 08:11:31 pm »

Yeah, I enjoy having friends and interacting with people I like, but I'm rather bad at it and doing so is exhausting. :L

I am in the same club...

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93470 on: May 25, 2015, 08:27:55 pm »

Why, oh why did I buy this shirt in a medium?
I mean, I know if I went with a small the sleeves would be too short for my arms, but still. At least then it fits my torso a lot better, and I can always wear a jacket to disguise the stupid sleeves. Or hack the sleeves off, I guess.

Curse Gildan and their unhelpful shirt sizes! And curse my puny noodle arms for making the sleeveless solution less of a solution.
Maybe I should look into those newfangled "bicep curls" or whatever such strange, foreign concepts are called.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Transcendant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93471 on: May 25, 2015, 09:26:13 pm »

People around me argue about petty things. They are mean and hurtful to one another, when they should be one another's source of strength. They destroy one another rather than build up. It's sad.

I attempt to function. Existence is difficult, has obstacles, overcoming is difficult. This causes misery in myself and others, who in turn cause more misery to one another. This just builds things up to cause more misery in turn. Vicious cycle.

What an unfortunate and dysfunctional reality.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93472 on: May 25, 2015, 09:29:00 pm »

Why, oh why did I buy this shirt in a medium?
I mean, I know if I went with a small the sleeves would be too short for my arms, but still. At least then it fits my torso a lot better, and I can always wear a jacket to disguise the stupid sleeves. Or hack the sleeves off, I guess.

Curse Gildan and their unhelpful shirt sizes! And curse my puny noodle arms for making the sleeveless solution less of a solution.
Maybe I should look into those newfangled "bicep curls" or whatever such strange, foreign concepts are called.

I wish I had problems like that. I usually end up picking the minimum sizes in everything. Have you ever had the experience of "Small" being too big? I have. The definition of "small" varies, so it's not always a problem, but it's annoying anyway.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #93473 on: May 25, 2015, 10:36:44 pm »

The happy thread and sad thread is really rubbing it in with the cuddle and love shit.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93474 on: May 26, 2015, 02:04:41 am »

The happy thread and sad thread is really rubbing it in with the cuddle and love shit.

Daaayum. Since when did the inner cynic in you blossom like so much handfuls of thrown gravel?
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #93475 on: May 26, 2015, 02:48:10 am »

Daaayum. Since when did the inner cynic in you blossom like so much handfuls of thrown gravel?
I said "rubbing it in" which implies that I think that those things are nice.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #93476 on: May 26, 2015, 04:13:57 am »

Actually rubbing it in is a mostly negative idiom.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #93477 on: May 26, 2015, 04:15:21 am »

Also it could imply something on what you're referring to in the negative, too. :)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93478 on: May 26, 2015, 04:18:44 am »

Ah. I mistook envy for cynicism. My apologies.

In other news, my Witcher 2 save went byebye when I upgraded my PC. So... Dang.

Ninjad: Yeah actually I think the original was either salt in wound or poo in face. Can't remember.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 04:20:30 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #93479 on: May 26, 2015, 04:23:22 am »

John Nash died in a car accident three days ago.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.
Pages: 1 ... 6230 6231 [6232] 6233 6234 ... 8153