Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6353 6354 [6355] 6356 6357 ... 8155

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8556832 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #95310 on: July 19, 2015, 03:54:40 am »

You could try getting into bondage, though changing sexual preferences just for a sunburn may be a tad much.

I'm pretty sure kinks don't work like that, otherwise I would have long ago decided that I had a thing for being very hard-working and consequently getting a good job and earning tons of money. Thanks for the advice though :P
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #95311 on: July 19, 2015, 04:48:58 am »

"yeah baby, gimme that paycheck, ooh yeah that's good, right there, right in the bank account"
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #95312 on: July 19, 2015, 04:51:39 am »

"yeah baby, gimme that paycheck, ooh yeah that's good, right there, right in the bank account"
Right in the sigtext
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95313 on: July 19, 2015, 05:09:47 am »

The inverse of this does happen, under the name financial domination (or some variant thereof).
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95314 on: July 19, 2015, 08:23:16 am »

My housemate's inability, or unwillingness to control his emotions is once again causing me lingering frustration.
I started off so sensitive to his problems, but now I just can't do it anymore. He's martyring himself for no goddamn reason.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95315 on: July 19, 2015, 09:51:33 am »

I am still getting fake Blizzard spam in my email. :C You'd think they'd give up after all these years.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95316 on: July 19, 2015, 10:15:53 am »

I'm very much the same actually and I've found that it's a combination of love sickness depression and get this:Vitamin D/sunlight exposure.  I suffer chronically from what they call SAD to the point of borderline depression (read I had to drop out of college cause I was getting so incredibly depressed every winter that I ended up just laying in my bed for a week and nearly died of dehydration before the dorm manager realized I hadn't left my room in a week.)

The love sickness/human contact can be substituted with getting a lot of sun/taking vitamin D daily in my case and both at the same time is a high for me that should probably be illegal haha. (I get all bouncy and shit and it's wierd cause I've never been an overly happy person.)

But yeah trying taking vitamin D, like double or triple what it says for daily recommended and see if that makes any difference.  That or try and spend a lot of time outside when you aren't working (late evening jobs suck I know.)

One thing if you don't like pills is :Monster energy drinks and some others have a really high dose of vitamins/vitamin d in particular.  Try having one a day if you can't bring yourself to take pills every morning.  My favourite is the orange one.

So something a little more on topic:What makes me sad is people flirt with me occasionally or at least I think they are?  Is a girl at the register in a grocery store giggling at what I say and talking about her day/work/my work when we've never met before flirting at all?  I dunno.  Point is I end up all awkward, can't make eye contact or even look in their direction and usually leave really quickly after.  It's even worse cause I'm bi so this happens with cute guys sometimes too and I end up an awkward mess who cracks stupid jokes, leaves and then probably avoids going back to that store/cafe/ ect ever again.
Nom nom nom

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #95317 on: July 19, 2015, 10:28:59 am »

I am still getting fake Blizzard spam in my email. :C You'd think they'd give up after all these years.
Heh, I think I'm still getting fake RuneScape spam emails in my junk inbox, even though I (somewhat accidentally) quit back in 2013.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95318 on: July 19, 2015, 12:14:18 pm »

Heh, I think I'm still getting fake RuneScape spam emails in my junk inbox, even though I (somewhat accidentally) quit back in 2013.

I haven't touched Blizzard online services since.... um..... Warcraft 3? The very first WoW open beta? A decade plus, I'll say.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #95319 on: July 19, 2015, 01:12:45 pm »

I never touched it, and I still get those.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #95320 on: July 19, 2015, 01:15:24 pm »

Sourceforge is down for maintenance. And I wanted to play IVAN and catch leprosy.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #95321 on: July 19, 2015, 03:03:44 pm »

But yeah trying taking vitamin D, like double or triple what it says for daily recommended and see if that makes any difference.
Check how much vitamin D any pills you might take have before doing this. More than 100 micrograms a day might cause adverse reactions, and one can in fact overdose on fat-soluble vitamins such as D.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #95322 on: July 19, 2015, 03:07:58 pm »

Fortunately I don't take any pills so if I do end up doing that I should be fine.
I'm probably just gonna try spending more time out in the sun though.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Generally me

• Bay Watcher
  • I look like this IRL
    • View Profile
« Reply #95323 on: July 19, 2015, 05:37:29 pm »

My dad was talking to someone that lived in their childhood town. It was sad that everything they had loved about it had changed. The feels were reels.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #95324 on: July 19, 2015, 07:07:08 pm »

My dad was talking to someone that lived in their childhood town. It was sad that everything they had loved about it had changed. The feels were reels.
Oh man, I can relate. My parents are in their 60s and had me in their late 40s, so they've been "old" pretty much my whole life. I regularly get to hear them talking (sometimes complaining) about how different the surrounding area has become compared to what they remember.

It's a bummer, but what can you do? Time goes on. Development happens. On the upside, they have interesting stories about how things used to be, so that's cool to hear.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 6353 6354 [6355] 6356 6357 ... 8155