Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7359 7360 [7361] 7362 7363 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8470364 times)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #110400 on: March 21, 2017, 12:00:21 am »

I'm literally falling asleep at my desk. It's ten at night and the final is tomorrow. TIME TO STUDY.

Fuck I wish I was better at time management. Or just being a competent adult human being in general.

Also, I thought my Spanish essay was supposed to be 10 phrases but I wasn't sure. Wrote ten phrases because nobody else knew either. Just now saw the assignment paper, which I had been referring to while writing, and "fifteen sentences" in my own handwriting.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 12:07:57 am by itisnotlogical »
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110401 on: March 21, 2017, 03:28:50 am »

I noticed someone sleeping just on the side of I-65. I've seen them before, but it just looked like a pile of rags. It wasn't bad today, but it's been like 22 degrees Fahrenheit outside.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #110402 on: March 21, 2017, 08:20:42 am »

Inertia. Or rather, the realisation that whatever I try to change about myself will need to go up against some 20 years of inertia. And I'm not entirely sure I'm capable of pushing back strongly enough, for a needed amount of time to make the change. Which again stems from 20 odd years of thinking in a defeatist why even bother kind of way.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #110403 on: March 21, 2017, 08:26:30 am »

I'm literally falling asleep at my desk. It's ten at night and the final is tomorrow. TIME TO STUDY.

Some people dream of success while you're going to wake up and work HARDER. NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.

Also, I thought my Spanish essay was supposed to be 10 phrases but I wasn't sure. Wrote ten phrases because nobody else knew either. Just now saw the assignment paper, which I had been referring to while writing, and "fifteen sentences" in my own handwriting.
What kind of phrases you need?
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #110404 on: March 21, 2017, 09:26:45 am »

Donde esta la locoteria?
Love, scriver~

Arx

• Bay Watcher
  • Iron within, iron without.
    • View Profile
    • Art!
« Reply #110405 on: March 21, 2017, 10:30:40 am »

Porque no los dos? No habla Espanol? Ich spreche kein Deutsch?

Inertia. Or rather, the realisation that whatever I try to change about myself will need to go up against some 20 years of inertia. And I'm not entirely sure I'm capable of pushing back strongly enough, for a needed amount of time to make the change. Which again stems from 20 odd years of thinking in a defeatist why even bother kind of way.

Small changes. You can't reverse all that momentum in one go, but you can push it around slowly. You can do it, mate.

I am on Discord as Arx#2415.
Hail to the mind of man! / Fire in the sky
I've been waiting for you / On this day we die.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #110406 on: March 21, 2017, 10:33:55 am »

Je non understando spaniardian.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110407 on: March 21, 2017, 12:02:29 pm »

My free safelink phone got deactivated. Apparently I neglected it too much, but I suppose it's my fault that I never call anyone. Now there is some utterly stupid system to get it reactivated, but it's a pain in the ass. I could pay for my own, but paying for something I never use is a slap in the face, delivered collectively by the entirety of the wired society that apparently mandates that I need one.

It's angering to say the least.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #110408 on: March 21, 2017, 12:14:53 pm »

Today I have 2 & 1/2 lab reports to write, a midterm, a lab to go to, and an interview for an internship this summer. (That's on top of my normal schedule of classes.)

I don't know if i'll even have time. Not a matter of "I have to do a bunch of stuff and I don't like it" but a matter of "I may not be able to accomplish all these things before tomorrow starts."
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110409 on: March 21, 2017, 08:08:05 pm »

Well my depression kind of progressed to deeper depression.

As long as it doesn't become deep depression I'll be alright.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #110410 on: March 21, 2017, 08:14:04 pm »

If you do go down to the 3rd layer, make sure you don't mine the candy spires.

In all seriousness though, *hugs*

edit: I reread that, and holy shit. That was a much darker comparison than I intended it to be...

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #110411 on: March 21, 2017, 09:55:19 pm »

thanks

i don't need medication anyway

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #110412 on: March 21, 2017, 10:20:57 pm »

Goddammit. The ONE time i decide to go to bed earlier than normal, my bowels start being fucking annoying. Tiny little pulses of nausea while lying down, not nearly enough to make me vomit, but plenty to keep me awake. At the same time, with me being the good little hypochondriac that i am, i fear that it's the beginning of something really bad, i.e. food poisoning. It came more suddenly last time, and my uh... Droppings make no indications besides constipation, though, so i'm hoping i won't have to stay up vomiting all night and morning. >.>

Addendum: ooooo boy, near panic-tier discomfort at the toilet. One shouldn't think an actually normal poo could be combined with that much discomfort. I kust keep waiting for something bad to happen, but it never comes, at least not besides the burning reflux. I also feel very cold, most likely due to how late it is. Typing on a phone with shivering hands is hard. I think my bowels disagree with something in todays beef stroganoff, without it actually being sickness-inducing. I hate these rounds of bad mojo so much, it is CRAZY how uncomfortable they can be.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2017, 10:38:57 pm by Shook »
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #110413 on: March 21, 2017, 11:03:09 pm »

Last week I spent a solid 15 minutes curled in a ball on the floor as my intestines tore themselves free and went on tour of my body. I was damn close to tears on that one.

Still don't know why. It just sorta stopped after a while.

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #110414 on: March 21, 2017, 11:15:42 pm »

I once had a poo that took two sessions. I literally had to leave the bathroom and do something else because I was getting bored, the whole ordeal took about 45 minutes. No idea what made me so horrifically constipated for just that once instance specifically and then never again.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.
Pages: 1 ... 7359 7360 [7361] 7362 7363 ... 8153