Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7574 7575 [7576] 7577 7578 ... 8156

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8612878 times)

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #113625 on: July 06, 2018, 11:20:50 am »

Never, they have the whole day to eat but do it at twelvehundred, military precision. To do that you either have a genetical predispostion to normfagism, or  else you're so indoctrinated that you haven't altered your biorythm since preschool.
Or maybe, just maybe, do they have a job with a lunch break at noon. But y'know, that's probably super uncommon in the accursed world of the Fuckin' Normies™, where people aren't doing anything but being paid to specifically inconvenience you with their genetically hardcoded habits and existence.

Passive aggression aside, try replacing "normfag" with "jew" and see how well your posts fly with people. You really do not come off as being particularly pleasant here, even including your obvious and (partly) understandable frustration.
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Trekkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113626 on: July 06, 2018, 11:37:05 am »

Trust me if it were my freetime 12 horses couldn't get me to wait in line if I could avoid that by coming 20min earlier or later... but this, or any other independant tought, never occurred to them: they see many waiting they think "must be good"

And you know this how? They're getting lunch, not baring their souls to you. I could as well dismiss you for being an utter normie bereft of uniqueness for your utterly pedestrian habit of inhaling and exhaling alternately like all the other plebs. You're so indoctrinated; I bet it never even occurred to you to find a more interesting way to breathe. Pfft. Normal.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113627 on: July 06, 2018, 11:48:29 am »

I just lost a friend for the first time in my life. I've moved away from friends before. But there's a difference between moving away from a friend(literally, moving away, moving to a different location) and losing a friend.

I don't have many friends. Scratch that, I don't have any friends. Online or in meatspace... and it's even worse in meatspace. Online, at least I still have a nice mafia game development buddy. Maybe that counts as a friendship. I dunno. I have some nice mafia acquaintances. I have some nice god game acquaintances. The list goes on. But actual friends? People I can confide in? Speak my secrets to? Zilch. Zero. Kaput. In meatspace, I don't even have acquaintances.

I used to think that I could be an island. A lone man, standing in a sea of people. No friends, because nobody really needs friends. With time and age, I came to realize that this viewpoint is stupid. Technically, nobody needs friends. Technically. When you need to talk to somebody, about the things you don't even tell your family about, friends help. When you want to share your interests and build your passions, friends help. Technically we can live without friends. But it's bloody stupid and bloody hard. Even for someone like me.

I don't think I'm getting the friend I'm referring to back, for reasons that I won't discuss for their sake. I guess I'll see about making a new one, then. New ones. Online first, because that's easier. And then... well, I'm going to college soon. I hope that's the opportunity I'll need to make some meatspace friends. I really do hope so.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #113628 on: July 06, 2018, 01:58:22 pm »

College brah. Presumably you’ve moved/are moving out to live in student housing or something? Would make it a bit easier to engage in social gatherings. All sorts of people go to college, so find a group doing something you like and attend.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #113629 on: July 06, 2018, 09:33:26 pm »

"Wanker with a drum" season has started. Get humped you bigoted sectarian unionist fucks.

Hans likes this post for it's unapologetic hostility and mystifying subject matter.

cheers sweetpea. sometimes i forget that common grievances wouldn't make sense in a worldwide context.

I believe Caz is Scottish, meaning most likely Orange Order nonsense.

got it in one. god they are loud. they go past at 8am banging their crap, celebrating a dutch king from hundreds of years ago and shouting horrible abuse at catholics or anyone who wants to stand around. the marches should be banned tbh.

"Wanker with a drum" season has started. Get humped you bigoted sectarian unionist fucks.

Hans likes this post for it's unapologetic hostility and mystifying subject matter.
Probably something to do with the Orange Order and the unionists. My brother being both, myself the latter.

*makes finger cross miming motion*

bad unionist brrr. :(

I'm gonna try a little translation, however I'm not 100% certain on the context.

"Wanker with a drum" appears to be, at a guess, there's some guy going around with drums.

The language is very British Isles-esque, and the main loyalist-unionist thing I can think of is Northern Ireland. There's some stuff about it in Scotland, and it's what the SNP go on about, but after the somewhat recent referendum there's no real appetite for it. Also, in NI, the loyalist-unionist debate can get... heated. As in "Start sticking bombs in bins" heated.

And Caz has their location hidden, so I can't use that.

So, at a guess, someone is going around bashing on a drum in support of unionism, which upsets Caz for a few reason, not least of which is because someone's being annoying by banging on a drum.

this is entertaining, but... no.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113630 on: July 06, 2018, 10:16:22 pm »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 01:50:00 pm by dragdeler »
let

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #113631 on: July 07, 2018, 01:43:06 am »

Oh i'm not saying you have to BE a normie (i've no shortage of weirdness myself and am maximum oversalty about society being made for socially capable morning people), i'm just saying that being hostile towards people for being different from yourself is a losing game. I should know, that attitude (both from me and peers) did me no favours as a kid, and is probably why i'm saddled with social anxiety and stunted social skills today. Cannot recommend for any age group, and it stings my very core when i witness it anywhere.

I do hope your time takes a turn for the better, it sounds like everything is fucking annoying right now. Just... No need to blame it on people who haven't actually done anything, yeah?
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #113632 on: July 07, 2018, 01:46:01 am »

I'm a total normie.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #113633 on: July 07, 2018, 05:13:22 am »

I'm a total normie.

I'm a confusing mess at the edge of normie.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #113634 on: July 07, 2018, 05:51:39 am »

cheers sweetpea. sometimes i forget that common grievances wouldn't make sense in a worldwide context.

I believe Caz is Scottish, meaning most likely Orange Order nonsense.

got it in one. god they are loud. they go past at 8am banging their crap, celebrating a dutch king from hundreds of years ago and shouting horrible abuse at catholics or anyone who wants to stand around. the marches should be banned tbh.

Probably something to do with the Orange Order and the unionists. My brother being both, myself the latter.

*makes finger cross miming motion*

bad unionist brrr. :(

I'm gonna try a little translation, however I'm not 100% certain on the context.

"Wanker with a drum" appears to be, at a guess, there's some guy going around with drums.

The language is very British Isles-esque, and the main loyalist-unionist thing I can think of is Northern Ireland. There's some stuff about it in Scotland, and it's what the SNP go on about, but after the somewhat recent referendum there's no real appetite for it. Also, in NI, the loyalist-unionist debate can get... heated. As in "Start sticking bombs in bins" heated.

And Caz has their location hidden, so I can't use that.

So, at a guess, someone is going around bashing on a drum in support of unionism, which upsets Caz for a few reason, not least of which is because someone's being annoying by banging on a drum.

this is entertaining, but... no.
For any confused parties, here's last year's local-ish to me parade. https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3D-FggY4hkygg&ved=0ahUKEwiP7Miv6IzcAhXILsAKHZoDBx0QwqsBCCgwAA&usg=AOvVaw3hhCpYkY1buF8z0-jEZsMh
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113635 on: July 07, 2018, 06:21:04 am »

-snip-
« Last Edit: January 18, 2019, 01:49:53 pm by dragdeler »
let

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #113636 on: July 07, 2018, 07:30:55 am »

I'm the normiest normie. I'm so normie my middle name is Norman and once on my way to work I got lost and accidentally invaded England
Love, scriver~

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #113637 on: July 07, 2018, 07:33:06 am »

I'm the normiest normie. I'm so normie my middle name is Norman and once on my way to work I got lost and accidentally invaded England
...Are you sure you aren't getting yourself mixed up with Sir Beatacalf?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #113638 on: July 07, 2018, 07:52:12 am »

TFW you're such a normie you make everyone learn French rather than learn English yourself.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #113639 on: July 07, 2018, 11:00:54 am »

Actually, If we're being perfectly honest, I can't be that much of a normie if I play DF
Pages: 1 ... 7574 7575 [7576] 7577 7578 ... 8156