Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7641 7642 [7643] 7644 7645 ... 8155

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8564401 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #114630 on: November 03, 2018, 05:03:09 pm »

Other toenail got bashed in, and I got very minor whiplash because I was thrown a bit too hard and I'm bad at breakfalls.

So I'm stopping with Jitsu until my toes stop hurting.
Remember, you can still practice arm techniques! :)
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #114631 on: November 03, 2018, 05:05:30 pm »

Use your mind to stop the toe-pain. Become the Buddha.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #114632 on: November 04, 2018, 02:45:03 am »

I can see the regulars of this board ascending to the higher plane of existance, and spending the whole thing Passive-aggrassively bickering over the morals of them all ascending to godhood or some shit like that.
"I am prepared to argue this point until nothing makes sense anymore! And if that doesn't work, hours eons of whining will!"
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114633 on: November 04, 2018, 02:52:15 am »

I shall create an entire universe to prove my point, only to have it called a strawman argument! I will then create more universes to cover the entire allowed problem space, and then the goalposts will be moved!  I will then be called an ass for my efforts, as I will have subjected billions of mortals to known bad conditions,  and the ad hominem will stand. :)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114634 on: November 04, 2018, 03:46:21 am »

Hard to use arm techniques when every single technique involves moving around on your feet.

Seriously, my big toes have become bloody magnets for the balls of peoples feet. Either I need to trim the nails down even more, or people need to stop deciding that nails are for the weak.

So I guess Kung Fu Hustle wasn't joking when foot stomping was used as a serious move.

I shall create an entire universe to prove my point, only to have it called a strawman argument! I will then create more universes to cover the entire allowed problem space, and then the goalposts will be moved!  I will then be called an ass for my efforts, as I will have subjected billions of mortals to known bad conditions,  and the ad hominem will stand. :)

The theory that the universe is a simulation just became a little bit more credible in my mind. Humans seem like perfect strawmen to illustrate some greater being's fallacious point in a divine argument.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114635 on: November 04, 2018, 04:54:09 am »

Just finished Battlestar Galactica (1978 version). It was starting to get pretty good by the end just before they cancelled it, which is pretty sad. But the extra-sad part is that now I'm watching Galactica 1980, which is a steaming pile of horse poop (big budget cuts, plus executive meddling forced them to make it more kiddy-friendly and shoehorn educational content in to meet broadcast guidelines) and hardly managed to keep any of the same cast.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 05:08:04 am by Reelya »

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114636 on: November 04, 2018, 05:06:41 am »

I dunno.  BattleStar Galactica is kind in the same genre as Buck Rogers of the 24th century.  Really bad robots included.  I mean, one of their evil robot overlords is named Lucifer for goodness sake. (Who looks like a sadistic cross between a christmas lawn decoration, a lawn gnome, and a cuisinart.)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #114637 on: November 04, 2018, 05:16:55 am »

The theory that the universe is a simulation just became a little bit more credible in my mind.
Sigged.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114638 on: November 04, 2018, 07:42:09 am »

I thought the next sentence was even funnier, personally... Also you didn't sig it at all, you big fibber.   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #114639 on: November 04, 2018, 08:58:01 am »

I'm irritable and depressed. Took three more days than I expected.

Deeply fucking irritable. I just wish I could tell reality to fuck right off.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 09:00:51 am by Hanslanda »
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114640 on: November 04, 2018, 10:46:26 am »

Humans seem like perfect strawmen to illustrate some greater being's fallacious point in a divine argument.
sigged

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #114641 on: November 04, 2018, 11:03:56 am »

Ugh, I've got an extremely runny nose, and also a high temperature.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

Max™

• Bay Watcher
  • [CULL:SQUARE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #114642 on: November 04, 2018, 11:11:27 am »

Goddamn cadillac commercial reminded me of jessie j and all the garbage crimes against music she committed, I think I mushed her and that awful monster big ang together in my head so I assumed jessie j was dead too, but at the very least people could have realized that much like russel brand, this is not a thing that needs to be seen or heard until some cockbag at cadillac remembered that fucking song and I remembered just how disappointing our species can be.

What's next, that vile corpulent sack of greasy turds that did those stupid "ya feel me" shits from snapchat is going to be everywhere again?

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #114643 on: November 04, 2018, 11:15:40 am »

Goddamn cadillac commercial reminded me of jessie j and all the garbage crimes against music she committed, I think I mushed her and that awful monster big ang together in my head so I assumed jessie j was dead too, but at the very least people could have realized that much like russel brand, this is not a thing that needs to be seen or heard until some cockbag at cadillac remembered that fucking song and I remembered just how disappointing our species can be.

What's next, that vile corpulent sack of greasy turds that did those stupid "ya feel me" shits from snapchat is going to be everywhere again?
My first reaction was to combine "ya feel me" with those annoying old Verizon commercials.

"Can you feel me now?"

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114644 on: November 04, 2018, 11:19:54 am »

Can you feel me now Mr Krabs
Pages: 1 ... 7641 7642 [7643] 7644 7645 ... 8155