Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7806 7807 [7808]

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 4842919 times)

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #117105 on: December 06, 2019, 01:12:54 pm »

I got up around, I dunno, a little past 10? I ate a small breakfast, talked with a friend, did a little shopping, ate lunch and sat around for a bit, talked with the friend for a couple more hours, then helped out a little bit when she closed up the cafe she works at.

It's 7 PM now and I am utterly exhausted. I even had coffee earlier today, and I'm the kind of person who can't have coffee after 1 PM because it'll keep me up all night because I never drink coffee and am therefore strongly affected by it.

When can I please have some goddamn energy? My apartment's in shambles, I need to clean out the weeks of empty cans and plastic bags.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • The Dude abides.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117106 on: December 06, 2019, 01:17:18 pm »

When can I please have some goddamn energy? My apartment's in shambles, I need to clean out the weeks of empty cans and plastic bags.
Amphetamines, son.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117107 on: December 06, 2019, 02:28:02 pm »

I got up around, I dunno, a little past 10? I ate a small breakfast, talked with a friend, did a little shopping, ate lunch and sat around for a bit, talked with the friend for a couple more hours, then helped out a little bit when she closed up the cafe she works at.

It's 7 PM now and I am utterly exhausted. I even had coffee earlier today, and I'm the kind of person who can't have coffee after 1 PM because it'll keep me up all night because I never drink coffee and am therefore strongly affected by it.

Nah, you need kerosene and a match. It's easier that way.

Although you do also get a flash of accomplishment when you clear out your depression nest.
No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117108 on: December 06, 2019, 04:53:56 pm »

No live organism can continue for long to exist sanely under conditions of absolute reality

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #117109 on: December 06, 2019, 05:42:41 pm »

They tagged some random person who was in the wrong place at the wrong time as well.
My new 3.5 D&D campaign. Now Recruiting!
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

dragdeler

• Bay Watcher
  • Cyber-Voodoo Aficionado
    • View Profile
« Reply #117110 on: December 06, 2019, 05:54:10 pm »

When can I please have some goddamn energy?

Nah, you need kerosene and a match

They tagged some random person who was in the wrong place at the wrong time as well.

I hereby wholehearthedly agree. Keep up the good work folks today is not the day to watch the world □□□rn.

On another note: I hear spirits & liquors burn quite nicely too but I think that's a matter for an awesome thread. 

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Dead Postocalypse lies dreaming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117111 on: December 06, 2019, 06:25:27 pm »

UPS is a bunch of cowards, thanking the police for murdering one of their drivers who was taken hostage.

They didn't even bother mentioning his name.

Now, the last report I read said they were not sure who actually killed him.

Has that changed?
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #117112 on: December 06, 2019, 06:40:15 pm »

Officially, it is under investigation.

Unofficially, you don't pop your hostage when you have cops closing in on you - that's the only leverage you have. I'd give it 10 to 1 that the cops started blasting away first.
My new 3.5 D&D campaign. Now Recruiting!
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Dead Postocalypse lies dreaming.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117113 on: December 06, 2019, 06:56:06 pm »

Officially, it is under investigation.

Unofficially, you don't pop your hostage when you have cops closing in on you - that's the only leverage you have. I'd give it 10 to 1 that the cops started blasting away first.

I always try to do that whole devil's advocate let's be fair to everyone gumdrops and rainbows etc thing, but yeah 10-1 sounds about right.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #117114 on: December 06, 2019, 07:36:12 pm »

So, felt absolutely slaughtered and got to bed at 7:30. Almost slept until about 10, where in my restlessness I did a quick saltwater gargle to try and ward off the cold that's trying to attack me. Went back to bed and continued not sleeping until now, 1:34 AM.

This is apparently what I get for drinking coffee twelve hours ago. Fuck.
Pages: 1 ... 7806 7807 [7808]