Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7800 7801 [7802] 7803 7804 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8471167 times)

TamerVirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Who cares
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #117015 on: October 21, 2019, 01:13:20 pm »

We're onto you, Chairman! You're actually part of the Big Exterma conspiracy... turning the innocent to roaches so they can be reaped by the one they call the Orkin Man.
What can mysteriously disappear can mysteriously reappear
*Shakes fist at TamerVirus*

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #117016 on: October 21, 2019, 01:44:52 pm »

We're onto you, Chairman! You're actually part of the Big Exterma conspiracy... turning the innocent to roaches so they can be reaped by the one they call the Orkin Man.
Orkin Man resents your words, as everything that was done was consensual
There's two kinds of performance reviews: the one you make they don't read, the one they make whilst they sharpen their daggers
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117017 on: October 21, 2019, 02:02:34 pm »

Orkin Man resents your words, as everything that was done was consensual

Orkin Man, Orkin Man.
Does whatever, because he can.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #117018 on: October 21, 2019, 04:51:19 pm »

Can he turn
Into a roach?
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117019 on: October 21, 2019, 05:00:38 pm »

Orkin Man, Orkin Man.
Does whateveryour mum, because he can.
#mature_jokes

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #117020 on: October 21, 2019, 05:40:05 pm »

I was doing so well. You could almost say I was living. It wasn't much, but it was something I had.

Guess I needed to be put in my place again, apparently.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117021 on: October 21, 2019, 05:46:19 pm »

Ten four. Commence venting.

Kagus

• Bay Watcher
  • Olive oil. Don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #117022 on: October 21, 2019, 05:55:17 pm »

Sleep first, try to find words later. It sucks because I have a lot of good people around me who are ready and willing to listen, but... This time I just don't have anything to say.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117023 on: October 21, 2019, 06:16:53 pm »

#HugsForKagus

We gotcha, get some sleep, post later.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #117024 on: October 21, 2019, 07:14:28 pm »

A good sleep sometimes does me good, hopefully it at least makes you feel physically better, dude.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Eschar

• Bay Watcher
  • hello
    • View Profile
« Reply #117025 on: October 21, 2019, 08:03:54 pm »

Aye. I'll be listening sympathetically, if you vent later.

methylatedspirit

• Bay Watcher
  • it/its
    • View Profile
« Reply #117026 on: October 22, 2019, 01:01:33 am »

(I have nothing to add. Sorry.)

I took my antipsychotics last night, and I absolutely fucking hated it. Even as I fell asleep, I could hear my internal monologue regretting it. Now that I've been awake for 7 hours, I still regret it. It's like stabbing myself with tranquilizer darts just to sleep. It's quite apt, really; it's as if I'm an animal that got shot with tranquilizer darts because it escaped from its cage.

But I'm not an animal, am I? Not one incapable of independent thought, at least, so why am I treating myself as such? I'm still holding out hope that my psychosis can somehow be worked with. Even if it confuses me, deludes me, makes me throw stuff around, that's still 'me', right? To shut that part out entirely feels like a betrayal. Like I can't trust myself. If I can't trust myself, then what chance is there that I can trust others? If so...

...sorry, I'm rambling. It's all just a long-winded way of saying "end my suffering".

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117027 on: October 22, 2019, 07:28:55 am »

But I'm not an animal, am I?
Sure you are. We're all just monkeys in shoes, and quite delusional too. We think we're capable of independent thought.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117028 on: October 22, 2019, 07:40:07 am »

(I have nothing to add. Sorry.)

I took my antipsychotics last night, and I absolutely fucking hated it. Even as I fell asleep, I could hear my internal monologue regretting it. Now that I've been awake for 7 hours, I still regret it. It's like stabbing myself with tranquilizer darts just to sleep. It's quite apt, really; it's as if I'm an animal that got shot with tranquilizer darts because it escaped from its cage.

But I'm not an animal, am I? Not one incapable of independent thought, at least, so why am I treating myself as such? I'm still holding out hope that my psychosis can somehow be worked with. Even if it confuses me, deludes me, makes me throw stuff around, that's still 'me', right? To shut that part out entirely feels like a betrayal. Like I can't trust myself. If I can't trust myself, then what chance is there that I can trust others? If so...

...sorry, I'm rambling. It's all just a long-winded way of saying "end my suffering".

I've always felt the mental illness was an invader, preventing me from being myself. I want to be free of it, so I can be myself, but insurance thinks spending money to keep me alive is a waste.

Also, 2 nights in a row with ~4 hours sleep. Not enough to be bad, but I can't think well.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117029 on: October 22, 2019, 09:04:56 am »

Also, 2 nights in a row with ~4 hours sleep. Not enough to be bad, but I can't think well.
Same. Or, well, probably more than two nights in a row. I don't know, I think I accidentally may have turned myself nocturnal.
In other, less major but still saddening Sads, I have thought it over and come to the conclusion that I cannot afford to buy a certain thing that I had planned on buying. I added it to my cart earlier intending to purchase it then and there, only for my internet to crap out - and now, hours later with my internet finally up and running again, I've looked again at the price, my current funds, the time 'til next payday and the amount of rent I have to pay out of that - yeah, nah, this is one occasion when I have a very clear-cut decision to either be a total moron with my money or not.
I have a fair bit of drinking to do in these next few weeks, after all. I'm probably gonna bankrupt myself anyhow, so why make it even worse?

Urgh, so tempting though. I could always just buy it, buy some cheap liquor, kick apart the last rotting vestiges of my social life and stay in drinking alone with my purchase until such a time as I have money again. >.>   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.
Pages: 1 ... 7800 7801 [7802] 7803 7804 ... 8153