Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8024 8025 [8026] 8027 8028 ... 8153

Author Topic: Things that made you sad today thread.  (Read 8473990 times)

KittyTac

• Bay Watcher
  • Impending Catsplosion. [PREFSTRING:aloofness]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you sad today thread.
« Reply #120375 on: December 02, 2021, 09:26:33 pm »

I am sick as hell. Gonna lie in bed all day probably. I feel like a damp rag that got microwaved.
Don't trust this toaster that much, it could be a villain in disguise.
Mostly phone-posting, sorry for any typos or autocorrect hijinks.

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #120376 on: December 02, 2021, 10:54:53 pm »

LOL. No, they're mostly not even at the point of arguing about that, it's more back to the "are women even capable of doing mathematics???" type thing.

Unfortunately, they're not biologists.  Otherwise they would know that the brain is in fact not located in the penis.

I am sick as hell. Gonna lie in bed all day probably. I feel like a damp rag that got microwaved.
Sorry to hear that.  Hope you feel better soon.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #120377 on: December 03, 2021, 04:46:01 am »

Unfortunately, they're not biologists.  Otherwise they would know that the brain is in fact not located in the penis.
It's not?????

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #120378 on: December 03, 2021, 10:54:19 am »

Man has two brains. The penis brain is known as the hind brain. Largely because its main focus is female be-hinds.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #120379 on: December 03, 2021, 11:17:46 pm »

We can tell you’re no biologist either :p
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
  • System Lord and Hanslanda lees evil twin.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120380 on: December 04, 2021, 12:09:44 pm »

The murder of little Lucio on Argentina. If you have kids, or a hearth, dont google it.
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #120381 on: December 04, 2021, 12:35:45 pm »

Checked it, saw that the people involved got their ass beat in prison at least.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120382 on: December 04, 2021, 12:41:15 pm »

I cryed like a kid reading the news. The poor fella was in the hospital 5  times from broken bones...

Why, just why would those psycos do that. If they did not loved him just leave him with his father instead. Aparently the dad asked repeatedly to have custody of the kid but was refused every darn time "becase a kid is bedt with his mom".
I'm curious as to how a tank would evolve. Would it climb out of the primordial ooze wiggling it's track-nubs, feeding on smaller jeeps before crawling onto the shore having evolved proper treds?
My ship exploded midflight, but all the shrapnel totally landed on Alpha Centauri before anyone else did.  Bow before me world leaders!

EuchreJack

• Bay Watcher
  • Lord of Norderland - Lv 20 SKOOKUM ROC
    • View Profile
« Reply #120383 on: December 04, 2021, 12:55:13 pm »

Same shit happens in the United States.  It's called Child Support.
Child support is the legal fact that when two parents live separately, the one parent who has the child at least 51% of the time is owed a certain sum of money from the parent who has the child less than 50% of the time. 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
When you attach money to a child, people are motivated based upon that.  Even if you hate the kid, you still want them so you can be the one to get paid the child support rather than the one who has to pay the child support.

I've seen parents say, "I either want the kid, or don't want to see the kid".
FUCKING Child Support.

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120384 on: December 04, 2021, 01:07:55 pm »

I think I'll trow up... I knew of child support, and get its a way to bind irresposible parents to care for their kids and all...

Why kill the kid if they wanted him for money? No, this was negligence on all accounts by a lot of people!

Ash just got attacked by a swarm of beedrills.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #120385 on: December 04, 2021, 02:25:05 pm »

In Pakistan, 120 people have been arrested for lynching a floor manager from Sri Lanka, and burning his body, after he took a religious poster off the wall.
In Lahore, people took to the street to condemn the action and apologize to Sri Lanka.
Pakistan's premier, Imran Khan, declared today a 'national day of shame' for Pakistan.

... The world would be so much better if religion did not exist...
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120386 on: December 04, 2021, 03:46:48 pm »

Without fanatics Martinuzz. Not only religion but politics, sciences, music, brands and companies, even petty things like sports, tv shows and games can bring the worst of people once the become fanatics of it.

I have known plenty of nice religious people that aren't lukewarm to their faith but aren't fanatics to the point of harming or annoying others with their beliefs.

MaxTheFox

• Bay Watcher
  • Лишь одна дорожка да на всей земле
    • View Profile
« Reply #120387 on: December 05, 2021, 02:05:36 am »

Without fanatics Martinuzz. Not only religion but politics, sciences, music, brands and companies, even petty things like sports, tv shows and games can bring the worst of people once the become fanatics of it.

I have known plenty of nice religious people that aren't lukewarm to their faith but aren't fanatics to the point of harming or annoying others with their beliefs.
Yeah. I am fairly religious but I hate fanatics, more so than my general distaste towards snobby atheists.

Actually both are fanatics now that I think about it. Not so different in their methods and rhetoric. :P
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 02:07:29 am by MaxTheFox »
Woe to those who make unjust laws, to those who issue oppressive decrees, to deprive the poor of their rights and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people, making widows their prey and robbing the fatherless. What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar?

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #120388 on: December 05, 2021, 06:36:52 am »

no
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 10:42:56 am by Caz »

LordBaal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #120389 on: December 05, 2021, 08:29:49 am »

Oh God why would you do that Caz? Are you okay? Go to a doctor!

Edit: The dad of a dear friend died of covid. It lasted less than a week... shit. She and I are very appart now but I still feel very sorry for her. Her mom is horrible to her and her dad was the good one there. She has around my age and has her own small company and all but still lives at her parents house.

Also, this exists: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyCZiIl7eZw&t=34s

It's refreshing to see our tax money not going only to drug/human/weapons trafficking but some going to tacky, stupid cartoons.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2021, 11:45:40 am by LordBaal »
Pages: 1 ... 8024 8025 [8026] 8027 8028 ... 8153