Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Your most epic moment of win!  (Read 61485 times)

RoguelikesESP

• Bay Watcher
  • The english is NOT my native language. Sorry.
    • View Profile
Re: Your most epic moment of win!
« Reply #90 on: January 10, 2014, 08:45:00 pm »

I was sneaking into someones house and stabbed a sleeping merchant through the heart and this is what he said the instant he woke up.

Remember: this guy is a fucking merchant.

... Wow, now DAT is hardcore. He said all of that shit, so you come and kick in in the face saying "Shut up!" and he died by a torn in the nerve of the skull, right?

Spy227X

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 11, 2014, 12:42:54 pm »

I was a slade colossus. I punched off heads.
Is this freshwater or saltwater? Because alternatively you could breed a large amount of crocodiles and unleash them into the waters... indirect genocide.

Kromgar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 13, 2014, 02:32:28 am »

I was a slade colossus. I punched off heads.

Got a DL for the mod?

I always wanted to turn enemies into a pile of gorw with a single punch into the cliff

Urist MacNoob

• Bay Watcher
  • Indrick Boreale, Adventurus Astartes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 13, 2014, 12:48:01 pm »

This isn't an adventurer,
but he should have been.

Two of my front gate guards + eight war dogs, held off two ambushes long enough for my civis to get inside. Not one of the goblins died.. I told all military to NOT go outside. But I suppose the sight of the last front gate guard dragging his bleeding and mutilated body closer to the soon-closing gate was too much for one barely competant sword dwarf.

He was one tick away from the gate catapulting him into space.

And now was outside with eight dead wardogs, a dead guard, a guard about to be finished off, and somewhere around 8 goblins.

The sword dwarf charged straight in, stopping the guard from being finished off. Killed one, dodged another. A goblin went after the downed guard again. The sword dwarf would have none of it! He charged passed the three goblins infront of him just to back stab the goblin threatening his friend. Dodged a bolt, killed another goblin.

And so on.. Until no goblins were left. The sword dwarf took no wounds, and gained a title. The guard survived.

I made that sword dwarf go through #$%& as part of a suicide squad until I found that no matter what I threw them at, no one in his squad would die. Years later I ended up making him the military leader, Had a huge tomb made. suited him with artifact; 1 boot, 1 shield. Everything else Candy, with his candy sword named. I planned on having my adventurer come in and don his equipment, then invade the undead fortress in the depths of my fort, then pull the Fun switch.

But the mother#$%&r wouldn't die! And I wouldn't kill him.

That fort was dying due to FPS..
So I had the now legendary sword dwarf lead his squad into the undead fort and do all of this himself. He did it with no losses.. But I had forgotten he couldn't pull the Fun switch.. So I just tunneled down unleashing Fun upon the world. He stopped them.. losing every man in his military, he alone stood atop the bodies.
"What the hell are you?" I said to the screen.

I'd suggest a movie be made of this but I don't think anything we mere mortals could put into a short film would do this story justice.
Coldmonkey: "The idea that having flaming tools and introducing them to the intimate workings of someone you don't get along with is much too human for these forums. I mean, it's not really that hard, is it? Anyone can wield a torch, it doesn't prove anything. Wearing flaming clothes on the other hand, or better yet, wearing nothing at all and being on fire... that is the essence of dwarfish behavior."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]