Dwarf Fortress > DF Dwarf Mode Discussion

the land of friendly goblins

(1/2) > >>

de5me7:
there is a realm im playing in. There were two goblin civs. One was destroyed, the other only has one fortress. After attempting to destroy the fortress in adventure mode (only to be killed by its resident demon) i decided to launch an expedition to the fortress.

but when i arrive all the goblins and their demon leader are firendly. So i have some questions:

Will i get any sieges, since logically this is where sieges must come from?

ATM i only have the dorf civ i came from regiestered in the civ viewer, when the goblins register will they turn unfriendly?

If a hardcoded siege or ambush does arrive will the goblins in the fortress turn against me?

If i destroy this fortress will the goblins be purged from the realm permanently? (no sieges?)

whats the easiest way to start a war with a friendly fortress on ur map?

Gergination:
This is a known issue.  As soon as other goblins appear for a siege (I think an ambush might work too) all the goblins and the demon will turn hostile.

Canadark:
Yeah, you need to start digging. NOW. As soon as the first siege comes you can kiss your fanny goodbye.

Ubiq:
How does that work exactly when there isn't any place for the goblins to come from? That's what the original poster is asking here.

Does the mere existence of a goblin civilization with access to you randomly generate a siege even if the current location is their only fortress or do they need to be able to send forces from another location to be able to siege or send an ambush?

Christes:
Why not?  I've had fortresses get migrants even though there were no surviving dwarven civilizations.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version