Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: HYPERSUPER CANNON  (Read 826 times)

Grimic

• Bay Watcher
  • Magma cures all.
    • View Profile
HYPERSUPER CANNON
« on: October 19, 2009, 08:10:00 am »

download

This was a game I made with Blitzplus about two months back, and the first incomplete project I've ever completed to such a playable extent. The initial release (on another forum) took about 30 sleepless hours, and has been updated only twice since.

Sadly, I probably won't complete it unless I decide to re-code it after I get familiar with C++, but this is unlikely.

timmeh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
Re: HYPERSUPER CANNON
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2009, 09:04:14 am »

Just tried it, I suck, but it's an awesome idea!  Then again, I suck at games like this in general, but it's still a lot of fun!

I'll have to try again later, when I've got more than a few minutes to burn and can hopefully get the deflection thing down a bit better...
On the Wall is a Masterfully engraved carving of Urist McHardcastle and Goblins. Urist McHardcastle is surrounded by the Goblins. The Golbins are stamping on Urist McHardcastle. Urist McHardcaste is laughing at the Goblins. The carving related to the prolonged and bloody death of Urist McHardcastle in the Fall of 1659, the Winter of 1659, and the Spring of 1660. On the engraving is an image of Cheese.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 08:43:21 am »

Nice! I'm not a fan nor very good at arcade-style games like this, but it's certainly both a really nice concept and charmingly and smoothly done! :D
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

redacted123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
-
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2009, 01:16:10 pm »

-
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 02:52:12 pm by Stany »

Grimic

• Bay Watcher
  • Magma cures all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2009, 05:57:28 pm »

Can't download or just can't unzip?

If it's the former, try another browser. If it's the latter, try another unzip utility.