Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: My second attempt at Red Vs Blue.  (Read 1588 times)

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
My second attempt at Red Vs Blue.
« on: October 31, 2009, 02:27:42 pm »

Basically, this is my Red Vs Blue Election Mafia (Pgae 3) with some ammendments. Now to go through it all. Additions in italics, errors with strikeouts.

So, there are two teams of six. For the first game, each team will compose of 2 Normal players, 1 Detective, 1 Doctor and 2 Mafia and a roleblock for good measure. Nobody knows who's on their team-exept the Mafia's-They know who is on their team, and who their Mafia teamate  is. Other than that, they don't know anyone's role. During the Day Phase, players must try to vote out the oposing team. During the Night, both team's Mafia must decide on an enemy live, hopefully enemy to nightkill, and send me them their name. Both players that were mentioned will find themselves dead. Game over when one of these situations arise.

One team has no more alive players
The players remaining on one team is equal or lesser to the number of Mafia on the opposing team.
Game ties when there is one player on each team and nether are Mafia.

Now for some cool backstory!

It's time for an election. And traditional ways of elections here are for all candidate's parties to be randomized, and only a select four may know who their team are-these four are known as groups of Mafia's. Everyone still knows who their Party is, but they don't know who's on it. There are also two dectectives and two doctors who want the job as Presidtnt,but one final hurdle still stands-the traditional way to create a President is by lynching one person by night, and letting each Mafia make one kill each night. Now, let's see who becomes the President...

Good, no? Now, roles do what they say on the tin, but for the new ones among us;

Mafia; He and his group get to make a nightkill.
Detective; Every night, he can examine one person to discover their party and role.
Doctor; He can protect one person from a nightkill.
Roleblock; Blocks Roles. If, in a situation where both roleblocks block eachother, they become known to each other.

Now, here are the nice people who have signed up.

Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: My second attempt at Red Vs Blue.
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 04:34:54 am »

Now to bump back to the top...
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 11:01:01 am »

And again.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2009, 05:15:31 am »

Yeh, lets try again shall we?

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2009, 01:33:26 pm »

Yeah... let's keep on this thread for now.