Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 37

Author Topic: Toon Mafia V - Day 5 - GAMEOVER  (Read 53722 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: Toon Mafia V - Day 1 - A (In)Santastic Day
« Reply #165 on: October 27, 2009, 09:13:26 pm »

I jump on all forms of stupid. It's like, my job or something. AN, "stimulating discussion" is a good enough reason but a bad excuse for rolefishing, though we'll see which was which later, I'm sure. However, exposing 3rdparty roles can be a terrible idea at times. What if the role entailed, say, capturing a member of the scum team (Dopp Hunter from Paranormal)? I doubt we'd see anything so... direct or unoriginal, but the point remains. 3rdparty roles do not have alignments, but there are very few that are strictly pro-scum; thus, it's more beneficial to the scum than the town to know what he is.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 27, 2009, 09:31:04 pm »

I jump on all forms of stupid. It's like, my job or something. AN, "stimulating discussion" is a good enough reason but a bad excuse for rolefishing, though we'll see which was which later, I'm sure. However, exposing 3rdparty roles can be a terrible idea at times. What if the role entailed, say, capturing a member of the scum team (Dopp Hunter from Paranormal)? I doubt we'd see anything so... direct or unoriginal, but the point remains. 3rdparty roles do not have alignments, but there are very few that are strictly pro-scum; thus, it's more beneficial to the scum than the town to know what he is.
Bite me.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 27, 2009, 09:35:35 pm »

Bite me.
*Bites you*
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 27, 2009, 09:37:33 pm »

Bite me.
*Bites you*
3rd Parties can be bad if they're SKs.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 27, 2009, 09:40:34 pm »

Well, no shit, Shercock.

But even the scum wants an SK gone. Anti-town isn't necessarily pro-Scum. Pay attention.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 27, 2009, 09:43:50 pm »

Well, no shit, Shercock.

But even the scum wants an SK gone. Anti-town isn't necessarily pro-Scum. Pay attention.
Duuuuuh, how about Survivor, numbskull?

Pro-scum, you stupid moron.

Oh, wait, is that all of the yellows? Maybe a cult or something? They aren't necessarily anti-scum, and tend to harm town more that anything, so don't assume idiotic things like that they're harmless.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #171 on: October 27, 2009, 10:10:47 pm »

First, I have the posting records of everyone since the game started.  Rysith, Vector, and Archangel have been lurking somewhat extensively followed by NUKE9.13 and Twiggie.

The useful vote count is in my opinion.  I'm sure you could come up with slightly different numbers, if you want to go for it.  But this is what I think.

Spoiler: Posting record (click to show/hide)

These are some of my more specific thoughts from my notes as I've been going. Of all of these, Apostolic Nihilist, Pandarsenic, and Rashilul/webadict are the most suspicious.

Given this, I'm going to vote Pandarsenic.  Right now, I'm willing to given Apostolic Nihilist the benifit of the doubt for the rolefishsing, I'm curious about Twiggie's role myself given his late join.

webadict also bugs me, both when he was Rashilul and after he changed, for different reasons.  If I had to choose two people for the scum team right now, I would choose Pandarsenic and webadict, which is kind of scary.

Finally, I realize that I've FoSed 8/13 players and that there is no way (I really hope) that they are all scum.  Still, they've each done something to deserve it, so it works out.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 27, 2009, 10:14:06 pm »

Maybe there is???

Wait, no.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 27, 2009, 10:16:36 pm »

Webadict-Pandarsenic fight is a staged fight by scum to bus each other. I unvote Archangel, and vote Webadict.
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

JanusTwoface

• Bay Watcher
  • murbleblarg
    • View Profile
    • jverkamp.com
« Reply #174 on: October 27, 2009, 10:18:20 pm »

Webadict-Pandarsenic fight is a staged fight by scum to bus each other. I unvote Archangel, and vote Webadict.
I've claimed these a number of times and never actually seen one that was really happening.  If this is the first one, awesome. On the other hand, I'm pretty suspicious of webadict as well, so all's fair.
You may think I'm crazy / And I think you may be right
But life is ever so much more fun / If you are the crazy one

My blog: Photography, Programming, Writing
Novels: A Sea of Stars, Confession

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 27, 2009, 10:27:17 pm »

I don't understand your post. Claimed what a number of times? What?
I've played some mafia.

Most of the time when someone is described as politically correct they are simply correct.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 27, 2009, 10:34:51 pm »

Yep, that's why I'm totally voting him. I'm voting him to bus him, my scum partner. That's where my vote is, so that he will be lynched. My vote. To lynch him. The person I'm voting for. Because I'm voting him. With my vote. My vote.

My. Vote.

Vote.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

YOU STUPID IDIOT!

Where is this bus? I'm pointing out he's stupid. I'm not voting him. I'm not trying to make him scummy. I'm saying he's a moron, but you just made him look like Stephan Hawking.

Holy crap. You make me ashamed to be in the same game as you. Please, go to the corner and maybe we'll let you come back when you learn to use big-boy logic. Okay? But for now, you can just try and think in your head before speaking a load of crap out loud.

OH WAIT I'M BUSSING YOU! OH NO! IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT MY VOTE'S NOT ON YOU! STUPID BUSSES! HOW COULD I KEEP BUSSING PEOPLE!?!?!?

Yeah, whatever. Please be sure to lock yourself up somewhere so that you aren't a danger to others.

I don't understand your post. Claimed what a number of times? What?
He's saying to stop being an idiot in a nice way. Don't think you deserve it.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 27, 2009, 10:40:08 pm »

Calm down, Webadict. It's a game.
I've played some mafia.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 27, 2009, 10:42:59 pm »

Calm down, Webadict. It's a game.
Get smarter. If you're going to use fancy terms, at least know what they mean.

Cheeetar

• Bay Watcher
  • Spaceghost Perpetrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 27, 2009, 10:44:45 pm »

Bus: To distance yourself from a scum partner by pretending to disagree with them or vote for them.

Or is bussing limited to voting for them for no apparent reason?
I've played some mafia.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 37